Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures (18989 Views)

Kill Amina Zakari, Soyebi Or Any INEC Official Trying To Rig In Ondo: AD Group / Edo 2016: INEC Compromising Ballot Paper To Rig In Favour Of APC / Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2016
Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin

9 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 10:40am On Sep 28, 2016
Oil production by Orient Petroleum resources in Anambra State!

6 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2016
Oil drilling platfom

5 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by RareDiamonds: 10:45am On Sep 28, 2016
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2016
This is what we call concrete proof not oil in a bottle like some people were brandishing the other day. The guy below is an afonja...any good news from SE strikes them in the heart like thunder.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by CliffordOrji: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2016
The dispute over the ownership of the land where this is situated between the Igala peopole of Kogi and the Aguleri people of Anambra has not yet been resolved by the National Boundary Commission.

5 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by ak47mann(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qTTSFaNwJE

Anambra is endowed with agric,human resources,natural resources,good roads,and security including local vigilantes in all corners of Anambra.too much money in that state.
Anambra okasi akasi cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2016
Few years ago Cars, trucks and personnel being ferried on the motorized pontoon across the Anambra River at Aguleri-Otu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by ak47mann(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2016
CliffordOrji:
The dispute over the onwership of land where this is situated between the Igala peopole of Kogi and the Aguleri people of Anambra has not yet been resolved by the National Boundary Commission.
Too much oil you eat is the reason why anything oil attracted ofemmannnus a lot cool

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2016
Obiano came and developed from the scratch 2 brand new bridges leading to the oil fields in the northern part of Anambra. Today people can drive straight to the oil installations and facilities.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2016
This is a drilling rig
T43 Deutag to be precise which is note of a workover rig, I believe this are old pictures except T43 has been recalled.
Moreover a drilling rig does not signify presence of oil, this particular rig can't go beyond 9,000 feet optimally and going by the geology of this zone, I don't know why Orient should be wasting their time with it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by RareDiamonds: 11:00am On Sep 28, 2016
I hope the issues caused by envy have been resolved. Also, have Orient been able to achieve increase in production and discoveries.

AmericanQuarter:
Obiano came and developed from the scratch 2 brand new bridges leading to the oil fields in the Anambra northern part of the state. Today people can drive straight to the oil installations and facilities.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by raker300: 11:01am On Sep 28, 2016
More heart problems for the Afonjas

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2016
RareDiamonds:
I hope the issues caused by envy have been resolved. Also, have Orient been able to achieve increase in production and discoveries.

Orient petroleum has stepped up production from 6000bpd in 2015 to about 12000bpd in 2016. With the increased infrastructural development by the government in the area they are geared towards achieving over 20k by the end of 2016.

8 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by CliffordOrji: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2016
ak47mann:
Too much oil you eat is the reason why anything oil attracted ofemmannnus a lot cool
So the Igala poeple from Kogi State are also ofemmannus grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by afroniger: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2016
When will the state start receiving its share of 13% derivation Or is it because of the dispute over ownership of the oil?

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2016
Another oil well in Aguleri-Otu licenced to Orient Petroleum, fully secured and guarded from the invaders from outside the state.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2016
CliffordOrji:
[s]So the Igala poeple from Kogi State are also ofemmannus grin grin[/s]

Afonja...the problem of Nigeria. They are here to hate after hating Akwa Ibom building the largest seaport. SMH

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by ak47mann(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2016
CliffordOrji:
So the Igala poeple from Kogi State are also ofemmannus grin grin
you are the ofemmanus the only enemy of progress in Africa cool

24 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by CliffordOrji: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2016
AmericanQuarter:

Orient petroleum has stepped up production from 6000bpd in 2015 to about 12000bpd in 2016. With the increases infrastructural development by the government they are geared towards achieving over 20k by the end of 2016.
12000 Barrels per day shocked shocked Guy dey lie small small na.

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by ak47mann(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2016
AmericanQuarter:
Another oil well in Aguleri-Otu licenced to Orient Petroleum, fully secured and guarded from the invaders from outside the state.
last time I was in aguleri I notice that where the oil wells are located obiano use a lot of local armed vigilantes they patrol along those areas with fully equipped innosson trucks and motor cycles like 39 of them I counted cool

14 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by RareDiamonds: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2016
Shut up your Yoruba mouth. This not an Afonja affair

CliffordOrji:
12000 Barrels per day shocked shocked Guy dey lie small small na.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by CliffordOrji: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2016
Freedom2016:

Afonja...the problem of Nigeria. They are here to hate after hating Akwa Ibom building the largest seaport. SMH

So the Igala people from Kogi state are also Afonja Guy let us stop deceiving ourself. The NBC have not resolved the land dispute over where the purported Oil field is located in either Kogi or Anambra state.

There is an active Igala Militia in Ibaji that have vowed to violently take hold of the territory in question. There is an ongoing silent oil war in that axis; instead of us to face the reality, we are busy on the internet shouting ''afonja'' ''ofemmmanu''

11 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 11:19am On Sep 28, 2016
ak47mann:
last time I was in aguleri I notice that where the oil wells are located obiano use a lot of local armed vigilantes they patrol along those areas with fully equipped innosson trucks and motor cycles like 39 of them I counted cool

The entire area has a water-tight security. You could see the armed security personel stationed even on the road leading to the oil fields. No more Kogi invaders since this measures were put in place.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by ruggedtimi(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Nnysher: 11:27am On Sep 28, 2016
nice. lalasticlala where are you?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Dejohnbull: 11:27am On Sep 28, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
This is a drilling rig
T43 Deutag to be precise which is note of a workover rig, I believe this are old pictures except T43 has been recalled.
Moreover a drilling rig does not signify presence of oil, this particular rig can't go beyond 9,000 feet optimally and going by the geology of this zone, I don't know why Orient should be wasting their time with it.
Why are u so worried are u the owner of orient? T43 is just one of the rigs in that location, orange drilling rig and omega rig have all drill other wells. Chinese hilong27 in bayelsa are making preparetion to move to aguleri' there is oil and gas in large qtt in otuocha

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by RareDiamonds: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2016
Are you sure of this

Dejohnbull:
Why are u so worried are u the owner of orient? T43 is just one of the rigs in that location, orange drilling rig and omega rig have all drill other wells. Chinese hilong27 in bayelsa are making preparetion to move to aguleri' there is oil and gas in large qtt in otuocha

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2016
Dejohnbull:
Keep lying to yourself,
I've worked there and you can't deceive me as I have people I can call to ask questions, unfortunately you are inconsequential

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by reptile1: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2016
Good one
Re: Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2016
... Good development. I know that Anambra is massively blessed with huge oil and gas deposit. But please let's not abandon the rapid AGRICULTURAL REVOLUTION that's taken place in that region. God bless Ndigbo.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Holds Mock Referendum In Owerri, In Readiness For 16th / Osinbajo Chaired The First ESC Meeting After The Plan's Approval / Obiano Receives Garba Mukaddas, The New AIG In-Charge Of Zone 13, Anambra (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.