Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:08 AM

I Was Evicted From MTN Project Fame But Today I Am There Guest- Adekunle Gold - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Was Evicted From MTN Project Fame But Today I Am There Guest- Adekunle Gold (559 Views)

Today I Smoked Strong Weed And Nothing Happened To Me / See This Funny Message From MTN / MTN Project Fame Is Nothing Compared To How This Girl Made X Factor Judges Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Evicted From MTN Project Fame But Today I Am There Guest- Adekunle Gold by RomanticAmebo: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2016
The YBNL Toaster Adekunle Gold shared an amazing testimony on Snapchat with his fans yesterday as the 9th season of the MTN Project Fame which was won by Okiemute Ighorodje came to an end yesterday

Adekunle Gold in his snap disclosed to his fans that 7,8 years ago he dreamed to be the next MTN fame but thank God Today his there live on stage to perform as there guest artist.. he also went further to advice his fans to believe in anything they do and to never loss up in anything they do, cause victory is to the soldier that keep battling with zero relent spirit.

WHAT VIDEO AND PICS HERE:
http://www.amebosquare.com/entertainment/i-was-evicted-twice-from-mtn-project-fame-but-today-i-am-there-guest-artist-adekunlegold-photovideo/

(1) (Reply)

Crazeclown VS Bushkiddo / Experince Everbody Must Pass / Dollar don drop again oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.