Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Acts 10:25-26 Does The Pope Ever Do This? Do Pastors Ever Do This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Acts 10:25-26 Does The Pope Ever Do This? Do Pastors Ever Do This? (570 Views)

Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / Why Do Pastors Always Wear Suits On The Pulpit? / The Misconceptions Of Hebrews 10:25 (explained). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acts 10:25-26 Does The Pope Ever Do This? Do Pastors Ever Do This? by Poliporpor(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
I see people falling down at the feet of a sinner and i cry for them. a mortal man that does not know his days. It is a pity. We are silently sinning and we do not know. Are pastors not supposed to stop this? are they not reading the Bible to see that it is sinful? Even the apostles who dined with Jesus refused such form of worship

Acts 10:25-26

25 As Peter entered the house, Cornelius met him and fell at his feet in reverence. 26 But Peter made him get up. “Stand up,” he said, “I am only a man myself.”
Revelations 22:8,9 states
"Well I, John, was the one hearing and seeing these things. When I heard and saw them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing me these things. 9 But he tells me: “Be careful! Do not do that! I am only a fellow slave of you and of your brothers the prophets and of those observing the words of this scroll. Worship God.”
Re: Acts 10:25-26 Does The Pope Ever Do This? Do Pastors Ever Do This? by Emmysky(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
hmm

techydash.com
Re: Acts 10:25-26 Does The Pope Ever Do This? Do Pastors Ever Do This? by EyeHateGod: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
undecided

Re: Acts 10:25-26 Does The Pope Ever Do This? Do Pastors Ever Do This? by frubben(m): 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
I pray ooo, if u don't bow down @ his feet he will b d one to tell u that u don't have respect for a man of God(Gold)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Read Your Christian Devotional Here - Rhapsody Of Realities / Emir Says He Is A Muslim And He Loves Jesus Christ / God Created Adam,eve And...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.