Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,186 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

5 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Lagos BRT. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Lagos BRT. (21622 Views)

Diesel-powered Vehicles: Their Advantages And Disadvantages / Lagos BRT Staff On Strike After Recent Increase In Fares!!! / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Buying Your Car From Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Lagos BRT. by faruz: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: 5 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Lagos BRT. by Zetra(m): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
the purpose of brt was defeated because
1. it's just for some particular area. I am not talking about Street, but even major routes where brt seized to exist. Eg from mile to badagry no single brt,

2. The number of personal cars on the road are still increasing in higher percentage.

3. designated lanes only apply to some roads, brt still join other road users to drag road. Eg cms to ajah. Traffic still dey hold brt wella.

4. waiting for brt to get filled up in odd hours or when traffic is on the peck is killing, the day I tried it I regreted

long buses works well in less traffic environment
Re: 5 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Lagos BRT. by emsco(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
I don't agree with the disadvantages and besides it's easy to manage when it occurs compare to commercial bus. Eko oni baje o
Re: 5 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Lagos BRT. by engrjacuzzi: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
our mass transit trains emit more carbon than the Lagos BRT, yet the federal govt has never considered the hazardous pollution caused.
Re: 5 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Lagos BRT. by Flexyshubzy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
Keneking:
Nice

Disadvantages:

1. No sunshade at bus-stop
2. Difficulty in purchasing snacks and refreshment in traffic
3. Prone to accident due to unregulated speed
4. Insecure as there are no CCTV installed
5. Environmental hazards due to high emission of carbon-monoxide
6. Mostly ideal for masculine gender
7. Traffic on BRT corridor most times
8. Most red-coloured BRTs have damaged bodies
9. There is one radio station available to passengers ie. Traffic Radio (96.1fm)
10. Drivers are reformed agbero

Useless your opinions are trash

1 Like

Re: 5 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Lagos BRT. by Flexyshubzy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Sermwell:
I'm not yoruba but I so much love Lagos! grin

If you love lasgidi click like! cool

Eko Oni Baje Rara oo!! grin
That's the spirit.....
Re: 5 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Lagos BRT. by Omeny: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Sermwell:

This thread is talking about LAGOS BRT! So how did what I comment not concern lagos?! That thing you are sniffing in your closet is really working! grin

Ma gbadun ti e lo jare

Lol

U know I don't do sniffing nau.
I will keep it for u since u forgot to take it along.
Re: 5 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Lagos BRT. by Tobycharles: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Keneking:
Nice

Disadvantages:

9. There is one radio station available to passengers ie. Traffic Radio (96.1fm)

Useless government

Will u tell me it has no other advantages? Even as good as water is essential to life it may still pose some Other disasters, your post is Just so subjective, let's c what u will do when u finally get there.
Re: 5 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Lagos BRT. by mikolo80: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
Moreoffaith:
1 No be only BRT dey smoke my brother.
2 If you no get gum for head u no fit drive for Lagos.
3 When BRT break down they will surely call for assistance, if you dont mind standing you go with the next bus on the lane.
4 moreoffaith is writing..................................................................................................................................................

na only u waka come.

which wan be gum for head again
Re: 5 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Lagos BRT. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
OP. March 17th 2009 date of commenment
Re: 5 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Lagos BRT. by ifewise(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
Long queues
Re: 5 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Lagos BRT. by DavidOluyale(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
Keneking:
Nice

Disadvantages:

Useless government

Pessimist
Re: 5 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Lagos BRT. by Ekii(f): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2016
Me, I don't have any issues with brt but if you can tell that geh that likes to talk too much on that brt TV to atleast reduce the volume of her voice, I wee be very happy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Cars At Ridiculous Prices / Engine Goes Off When The Brake Is Applied In Motion. / Would You Buy This 1954 Jaguar D-type Le Mans Racer For N7.3 Billion? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.