Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex (26401 Views)

Share The Most Popular And Funniest Meme Right Now / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by HitlerGaddafi: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mine is too numerous to mention but some ladies can be very funny and dirty sha ..

There was this particular girl I was fvcking and all of a sudden, she just shít all over my bedsheet. All those watery shīt for that matter. I was like why you no drop this thing before you come fvck. She felt really embarassed and I made sure she washed my bedsheet too ..

Another one ladies do is farting during sex. Chai I don't even know what to say on this matter.

The strangest and weirdiest thing to have happened to me during boinkíng was with this girl that was trying to impress me or something. I nor even understand. This happened about ten years ago. After fvcking her, I released inside condom. She took the condom, emptied my pap inside her mouth and swallowed it. I was like wtf!. She still even wanted to kiss me with that same mouth again. That girl is unarguably my best sexual partner till date. We did many rubbish and try so many new things p0rnstars won't even do. Chai I miss those days sha..

What can be funny and at the same time embarrassing for a lady during sex is when she comes visiting without the intent of fvcking. grin You manage to put her in the mood and when she commot cloth , she gets embarrassed by her dirty underwear grin ..All those kind underwear wey dey get some patches of blood stain grin... Some girls can be so dirty sha. That's why when they come visiting and they know sey fvcks go happen, they try to wear their best neatest and prettiest pant. grin

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by DLondonboiy: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
What did I just read??

Father forgive me for I have sinned..

Jesus...

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ok, so how is this educative? grin

2 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by EmperorLee(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

There was this particular girl I was fvcking and all of a sudden, she just shít all over my bedsheet. All those watery shīt for that matter. I was like why you no drop this thing before you come fvck. She felt really embarassed and I made sure she washed my bedsheet too ..

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha Mi gbori laye mii grin cheesy grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Greataausim(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
The day i was disvirgin by aunty Vero, i felt something coming out of my dick, whc took me at strange, but later discovered my joyous moments after some soeconds.

7 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by HitlerGaddafi: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
ucsparks:
Ok, so how is this educative? grin
If you want something educative, there's a section created specially for you. Why nigerians too dey behave anyhow like this.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Greataausim(m): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
Mine is too numerous to mention but some ladies can be very funny and dirty sha ..

Another one ladies do is farting during sex. Chai I don't even know what to say on this matter.

The strangest and weirdiest thing to have happened to me during boinkíng was with this girl that was trying to impress me or something. I nor even understand. This happened about ten years ago. After fvcking her, I released inside condom. She took the condom, emptied my pap inside her mouth and swallowed it. I was like wtf!. She still even wanted to kiss me with that same mouth again. That girl is unarguably my best sexual partner till date. We did many rubbish and try so many new things p0rnstars won't even do. Chai I miss those days sha..

What can be funny and at the same time embarrassing for a lady during sex is when she comes visiting without the intent of fvcking. grin You manage to put her in the mood and when she commot cloth , she gets embarrassed by her dirty underwear grin ..All those kind underwear wey dey get some patches of blood stain grin... Some girls can be so dirty sha. That's why when they come visiting and they know sey fvcks go happen, they try to wear their best neatest and prettiest pant. grin

Guy u badt Ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
lipsrsealed oh lord.
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by sinaj(f): 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
This is so funny grin

Smellymouth come nd giv ur own testimony lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by DeLioncourt: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
lmao... weirdest thing i've experienced is when air comes out of the girl's p*ssy and it makes a fart sound.

lol. that sh*t is weird as f*ck!

21 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
That shít matter me sef don experience am before. I wanted to try something new with this babe. I sha persuaded her we go _anal. Oboy my d1ck was a shadow of itself when I dipped it in and brought it out.. I no fit forget that day ever.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
embarassed

puke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by HitlerGaddafi: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
DeLioncourt:
lmao... weirdest thing i've experienced is when air comes out of the girl's p*ssy and it makes a fart sound.

lol. that sh*t is weird as f*ck!
Guy that one sweet die. Me dey always do am on purpose. You go slam the díck inside with force. The air wey don trap inside the pvssy na hin dey make that sound. You go dey hear kpra kpre kpro....Chai God bless God for creating pvssy. I wonder what the world would have been without this wonderful piece of artistry called vagína.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by mare23ayo(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
watery shit grin
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Forzap: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
I injured my knee!! Was kongin her in bed normally,due to excitement naso we roll go floor(student rug tho grin) I was really goin fast on her(missionary tinz) omo after d show my leg begin tell me wassup....see my knee don peel lyk person wey fall frm bike,my guys dey ask me wetin do me for leg I go jst turn deaf, really weird shiiit!!!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Evakinqz: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bad guys everywhere grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealed oh lord.
Depending on the lord you serve, but if it's the one above in heaven, you know, the unquestionable one.

I think it's quite blasphemous and utterly repugnant you mention Him in a thread like this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by DeLioncourt: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Guy that one sweet die. Me dey always do am on purpose. You go slam the díck inside with force. The air wey don trap inside the pvssy na hin dey make that sound. You go dey hear kpra kpre kpro....Chai God bless God for creating pvssy. I wonder what the world would have been without this wonderful piece of artistry called vagína.

lmao... no go loss inside ooo

2 Likes

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Akuneshiobike(m): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
I was given her mouth actionI & she was screaming. After a while, a white hot substance immediately shoot out & spread all over my face.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hitlergaddafi are u related to Obontami
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by handsam(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by HitlerGaddafi: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
Smallville10:
Hitlergaddafi are u related to Obontami
No o why u ask?
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
Here to read lies grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
Here to read lies grin
here to reward ur lies

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Aeroflyer: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
Still remember when we were small and we wan f_uck. We go just dey reason how our small pr1ck go enter this tiny toto. Na to just dey rub the thing till e sweet us finish and we orgasm.

My funniest experience was with an olosho. It was a very long time ago and I was very young. Konji wan kill me naso I package enter one brothel for my hood. Me and this oloso enter room and we agreed d0ggy. As I was banging her naso I bin wan practice wetin I dey always watch for p0rn where the guy go dey spank the girl ass as he dey Bleep the thing d0ggy style. Na so I give this girl one hot spanking for ass. Oboy the thing pain am o. She stand up change am for me. I tell am make she no vex she no wan hear anything she just dey shout dey para. Before I know all her colleagues don gather. I just use style pass the back gate run go house. Na the wallet I con even forget for her room con even pain me pass.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

No o why u ask?
please go and make him ur friend immediately because u are guys of d same dirty mind
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by KINGOFJAPAN: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
PussySmasher:
That shít matter me sef don experience am before. I wanted to try something new with this babe. I sha persuaded her we go _anal. Oboy my d1ck was a shadow of itself when I dipped it in and brought it out.. I no fit forget that day ever.
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by whugo(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
DLondonboiy:
What did I just read??
Father forgive me for I have sinned..
Jesus...
I like you, and your moniker

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by ALAGA1: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
sinaj:
This is so funny grin

Smellymo.uth come nd giv ur own testimony lol

What is SEZZ!?

1 Like

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by DLondonboiy: 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
whugo:

I like you, and your moniker

Ermmm....okay..

But I have a girlfriend.. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Babysnow1: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
;Dshitty topic.... well no experience for now Sha.cos I be amateur.[color=]shitty topic....
Re: Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex by Babysnow1: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=DLondonboiy post=49747308]
Ermmm....okay..
But I have a girlfriend.. tongue[/quote

chai straight forward reply.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] / Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? / See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.