Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) (37394 Views)

Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) / Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere Released By DSS After A Month In Detention. Photos / Protest For The Release Of Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere Detained By DSS (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by viperman: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
The two cars(The e class and 4runner) are not even worth more than N4m. undecided
What is the complain about?

1 Like

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by vengertime: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
LocalChamp:
SHAMELESS SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION
show us thiefnubuu face, the face of drug dealer
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by brexit: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
He is an errand boy to some northern politicians,the only igbo man that derives joy serving ndi hausa,a time will come when he cannot win election in his polling unit.oji ndigbo egwu egwu.
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by Opeyemi4real(m): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
Rubbish accusation! Just two cars! M expecting like 5 cars which is still justifiable! His friends or allied can move with him now! If I buy my car, that flag go dey there cos na all of us join get dis naija!

1 Like

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by Yosiwealth(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
How dem dey choose dz people sef. Which council is he president of. I'm a youth and cant remember voting for anybody.
Wat exactly is his duty. Dey will jas be creating posts so dey'll have reason to steal funds.
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by lozairio(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
olapluto:

People like you make me regret bearing a Nigerian. You are an enemy of the nation. If you think this is how a special adviser should live, then I pity your future.
The ones you call almajiri are still more sincere and moral than you.
Cut that crap if that guy was a northerner would he have been attacked and stop that your deceitful moralism you can't judge someone morals by mere social media comment I know someone with morals when I see one and I doubt yours

1 Like

Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
Danzakidakura:
@ op I didn't see any Nigerian that blast him, I only saw Almajiris with their usual bad belle again non northerners, if the guy is an Hausa man they will sing his praises just as they are doing to the dullard now .
why are you disgracing yourself like this?
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by adedavids(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2016
Nonsense Nigerians thinking like perverts just as their pervert president who doesn't want to see rich people in the society.

You all expect Ikenga to be hopping from one keke napep to the other within the FCT all in the name of serving the youth? That's foolish thinking.

I don't know this dude. This my first time of even hearing about him or the position. But I believe we can annex alot through his position.
I do have two moderate cars myself (Appro N500k each) and an ongoing house project.

NB: Am 29 and have never worked for anyone all my life. #Hustle[/color][color=#770077][color=#770077][/color][b][/b]
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by IBROHIM: 7:46am On Sep 29, 2016
LocalChamp:
SHAMELESS SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION
really the face of a thief! He's got it!
Re: Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) by ceejeejudeskey: 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nothing ostentatious about this entourage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Dickson Enjoying A Boat Ride In Niger Delta Creeks. PICS / Richard Etonye Flees With Dickson's N1.84billion / Kaduna State Tallest Man Endorses President Buhari For A 2nd Term (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.