Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:40 PM

Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos (42259 Views)

Torrot: A Vehicle Made For Lagos Traffic / PHOTOS: Police Assists Man Whose Vehicle Broke Down In Lagos / Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by PrettyCrystal: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
A police officer has shown that some policemen are still friendly and helpful despite the "bad" image portrayed by some bad eggs. The policeman was seen rendering assistance to a vehicle which was causing traffic after suddenly breaking down this morning at Ojota area of Lagos.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/police-officer-renders-assistance-to.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
make the men no roger am first

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by dainformant(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
he tried

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
nice heart

2 Likes

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by tukdi: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Click LIKE if you appreciate what the police just did and SHARE if you don't appreciate it!

163 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Is that all?

- He is RRS Police Officer. He earns more money than any other police officer of his rank (courtesy of Babatunde Raji Fashola).

This is the least expected from him.

Who knows if he is checking the engine number and asking for the papers. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Rubbish, they only help when they need egunje

4 Likes

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by Estiara(f): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Police is your friend, ironically. grin grin
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by XtremelyCoded(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
NL m0ds banned me from commenting cos I was posting live updates in politics section..
Just felt I should let you guys know....

Edo Election is today
Click Like if you feel APC will Win
Share if you feel PDP will win

16 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by MadCow1: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Them dey jump start the motor so dem fit carry am go station go impound am..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4290510_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

Police no dey Epp anybody..

And I can never EPP a dying Police Officer either. angry

The Police in Nigeria is EVIL.. angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Sharp police. There is no need beating a dead horse. Once the car is revived, the police will tax the mechanic from whatever fee he collected as well as taxing the car owner for causing traffic. grin

Lastmumu
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by BrutalJab: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
If i hear say the policeman no collect the usual. Mtvheeew

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by Mikehell(m): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
he know say the man must drop something after d vehicle don work....

3 Likes

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by damiplovR(f): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nigeria would b a better place if only the remaining police men could have this kinda heart. Motorists don't always have to help them with roger. They too should help us.Click like if you believe!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by Sezua(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
Surely the Police would be rewarded with a HANDSHAKE
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by themonk(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
He just wan make sure the car go fit reach office grin

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by jesusson22(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
impressive
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by amuokuko: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
That must be a fake Nigeria Police..

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
so?
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
themonk:
He just wan make sure the car go fit reach office grin
grin grin grin Abi? Hahahahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by MARKone(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
OP the story is not complete, how much the police man collect last last, nothing is free from these people.
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by Mandynews(f): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by MVLOX(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
There are gud police in naija ooo but its the bad eggs make up 99.9 percent of the force which may soon change to service
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by gaetano: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
and you think it is ordinary help grin

Settlement must dey
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by oluwashegunfunm(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
Same thing happened to me in front of the traffic light at ladipo heading to oshodi , my car suddenly went off, not even the battry light came up on the dashboard, gear also won't change from P to D , this young police man stood by me with his ak47 for close to 20 min until I brought a mechanic who later saw it was my car security that locked me out, the Man save my car from being towed away by lastma vehicle which I would have paid at least 10k, though I later give the guy 500 naira o Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by Goddygee(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
Wow,am impressed, if all Nigerian police could emulate this gesture trust me Nigeria would be a better place... tumbs up to all good personnel in the Force

4 Likes

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by tayolove12(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
That's all what will need police should not be treating us like animals God bless
Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by faruz: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
..... I have nothing to say lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by Tosssin(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nice move there, but they still need that mental test

1 Like

Re: Policeman In Ojota Assists With A Vehicle Causing Traffic - Photos by Greataausim(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mehn the hustles continue......

(1) (2) (Reply)

2018 Independence Drive: The Classic Cars That Graced Event (Photos) / Mark Zuckerberg Makes Money That Will Buy $2.5m Pagani In Just 1ยน/2 Mins / See What A Lagos Driver Was Seen Using As Side Mirror (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.