Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Imagine If Blood Money Was Real - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine If Blood Money Was Real (31292 Views)

“I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money / Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist / Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by ikorodureporta: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2016
HardMirror:

Use your common sense for once. Have you ever seen those kidnappers that kill and sell human body parts? They are usually very poor and wretched. They would have done the blood money themselves and live fine, afterall killing is killing they have committed the worst sin which is killing so why not just do the charm and be rich?
Better use ur brain and stop living on rumors

...are u tryn to say that people dnt get wealthy thru occultic means/ blood money?? There ar many negative implications to it.......You know how som religions describe the devil's gift...

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by movingclouds(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2016
HardMirror:

Smh
What type of reasoning is this?
If I told you that I could cut off your head and when I pee (urinate) on your cut-off head then u will start vomiting money. Wld you volunteer? Even tho you know peeing on your cut-off head won't make it vomit money.
So why are you asking me to sacrifice my life for something not real?
Try to use your common sense next time.

your life isn't needed, you'll only go mad...the proof is at ur doorstep..u shouldn't b scared cos if it isn't real, u wouldn't go mad...nothing to lose except ur tfare

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by HardMirror(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2016
movingclouds:

your life isn't needed, you'll only go mad...the proof is at ur doorstep..u shouldn't b scared cos if it isn't real, u wouldn't go mad...nothing to lose except ur tfare
I am yet to get your pm. Pls I am waiting, but make sure you are not wasting my time. We need to uncover your slaughter house in Ilorin if you are for real.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by promise10: 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

abeg, slow down, count to 10 and read my comment again

i asked how you know it was blood money the person did

where you there with him/her?

what are the signs of someone that did blood money?

pretend I'm asking just for knowledge's sake

or have you done blood money yourself?
There is NO AMOUNT of proofs he can show that will make you to believe. It is certain!

Even if he proves that, there are many "what if" questions, you will still ask.

Example: what if he just faked the proofs up? What if he lied? And many more questions.

Now, if you are sincere, I would help you to have a PERSONAL experience of this.

First of all, I am a christian, and christianity doesn't support such. Though I will not take you by hand to ritualist, I can still connect you and you will inquire from them.

The inquiry your are to ask from them, will not be a word-of-mouth testimony, but a real practical deal.

Just send me a PM. I can link you to some guys who are good at it.

They would ask for a small white goat from you as a fresher, as your demands are met the offers they request continue to grow bigger.

The bad news, a human life can be demanded!

However, untrue it may sound to you, the BEST EVIDENCE is to try it by yourself. Go into!

Just like the way I asked one of my mentors "what do I do to startup a buisness?", the best answer he gave me, was not to read stories on successful people, neither was it to watch startup video. Rather, he told me; "then startup something you love, period."

Now, the only way you will know if this is real is to make up your mind and start up the journey. At least, in the journey you can now tell if it's fake. Instead of arguing on something you know nothing about.

7 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by promise10: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
EyeHateGod:

You people are the reason why things like this happen in Nigeria cause of our backwardness

[img]https://mygeniusnetworks.files./2013/12/ritualists-pix_350.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-_KKNNTaNUII/Vc2u04x6pNI/AAAAAAACITE/Jt3rphS-AZw/s1600/CMWdNfrUsAQ1fEU.jpg[/img]
And your foolishness didn't tell you that if blood money is not real, they shouldn't be wasting lives?

If blood money is not real, there is NO sense in killing people for rituals!

If blood money is not real, WHY MUST THEY REQUIRE BLOOD, instead of water?

Bro, continue to joke!

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by promise10: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
HardMirror:

You are the one that believes it is real, why shld he waste a life when he knows it is not real. Have you done it before? Tell us your experience and how rich it made you.
Please, stop asking FOOLISH questions!

There is NO reason why he should tell you his story, no matter how true he speaks of it, you will still mock. Why not go through the process? Are you afraid? If you are afraid, are you sure you are a good atheist?

You have been given many invitation on this thread, why not take up the invitation, go through the process, know the truth and then come back to NL and tell us your observation if you will still be alive. Very simple!

Just try and see the best answer to your question; whether real or scam. Stop fooling!
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by dorox(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
promise10:

And your foolishness didn't tell you that if blood money is not real, they shouldn't be wasting lives?

Bro, continue to joke!

The fact that people do it only means that they believe in it, it says nothing about the result.
To give you an example, in South Africa where there is a widespread believe that having sex with a virgin can cure a man with HIV, the incidence of "medicinal rape" is quite common. Have there been any documented evidence to show that any of the men got cured by raping little girls? No. But they still do it nevertheless because the belief persist.
It is the same with ritual killing, if a bad person truly believe he can get riches by killing one person, he will do it. Whether the riches will come is another story.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by hopefulLandlord: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
dorox:

The fact that people do it only means that they believe in it, it says nothing about the result.
To give you an example, in South Africa where there is a wide spread believe that having sex with a virgin can cure a man from HIV, the incidence of "medicinal rape" is quite common. Has there been any documented evidence to show that any of the men got cured by raping little girls? No. But they still do it nevertheless because the belief persist.
It is the same with ritual killing, if a bad person truly believe he can get riches by killing one person, he will do it. Whether the riches will come is another story.

I echo this sentiment

using Promise's logic,

if he doubts that having sex with a virgin won't cure HIV, let him allow his virgin child, sister or loved one to be raped by a HIV positive person and see if it would cure the disease or not

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by promise10: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I echo this sentiment

using Promise's logic,

if he doubts that having sex with a virgin won't cure HIV, let him allow his virgin child, sister or loved one to be raped by a HIV positive person and see if it would cure the disease or not
My logic doesn't still work that way!

He said that there is NO documented evidence for that!

That aside, even if I hear what he said about hiv and virgins as cure for hiv, I wouldn't just cancel it out and call it impossible. The best way to know if this is true, is to board a plane and head straight south africa and investigate on this BY MYSELF. But, the reason why I wouldn't go is that I DON'T have HIV and that I am a christian. If not, if you persuade me, I will go to south africa and investigate it BY MYSELF.

Now, I have many evidences for mine which is needless to be documented. If I should tell you my evidences, no matter how true it really happened and sounds, you will still question it because of the "what if" mentality of an average atheist.

However, in the BEST case of avoiding this "what ifs", I suggested that you send me a PM. So you can start the process, go through the process and then come back on NL to share your own perspective on what you went through.

Your personal experience will be your greatest evidence to whether blood money is real or not. Just try!

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by HardMirror(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
promise10:

Please, stop asking FOOLISH questions!

There is NO reason why he should tell you his story, no matter how true he speaks of it, you will still mock. Why not go through the process? Are you afraid? If you are afraid, are you sure you are a good atheist?

You have been given many invitation on this thread, why not take up the invitation, go through the process, know the truth and then come back to NL and tell us your observation if you will still be alive. Very simple!

Just try and see the best answer to your question; whether real or scam. Stop fooling!
Hehehehe
See frustration. I am suspecting you are one of those that tried it and it did not work, you are looking for someone to use to experiment again lol
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by HardMirror(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
promise10:

Bro, continue to joke!
The scam is perfect. After you spend money on the "rituals" and you don't get any result, will you be able to go to the police station to report you were scammed? No. So they ask you to keep bring human parts so you can't report the scam or demand a refund

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by HardMirror(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I echo this sentiment

using Promise's logic,

Lol so funny he was asking me to volunteer to be used for something I don't believe in. Let us inject him with hiv and give him a virgin to see if he gets cured since he believes in superstitions and he believes an unbeliever is best for the experiment.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by HardMirror(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
promise10:

That aside, even if I hear what he said about hiv and virgins as cure for hiv, I wouldn't just cancel it out and call it impossible. The best way to know if this is true, is to board a plane and head straight south africa and investigate on this BY MYSELF. But, the reason why I wouldn't go is that I DON'T have HIV and that I am a christian. If not, if you persuade me, I will go to south africa and investigate it BY MYSELF.

Now, I have many evidences for mine which is needless to be documented. If I should tell you my evidences, no matter how true it really happened and sounds, you will still question it because of the "what if" mentality of an average atheist.

However, in the BEST case of avoiding this "what ifs", I suggested that you send me a PM. So you can start the process, go through the process and then come back on NL to share your own perspective on what you went through.

Your personal experience will be your greatest evidence to whether blood money is real or not. Just try!

Having sex with a virgin cures HIV. Try it if you don't believe. Let's inject u with HIV and give you a virgin.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by EyeHateGod: 12:10am On Sep 30, 2016
promise10:

Bro, continue to joke!
Foolishness didn't tell u that this life's are being wasted for noting? Just because some people sacrifice virgin to please a volcano God by trowing her inside so do u believe a Volcano God exist? Because of tat act? Or do u think the life was wasted? There is a reason i love to call Christians Hypocrite now pls answer my questions honestly

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by dorox(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2016
HardMirror:

Having sex with a virgin cures HIV. Try it if you don't believe. Let's inject u with HIV and give you a virgin.

Hey promise10, can you now see from the quote above why it is stupid to be asked to try something you don't believe is real in order to prove or disprove its existence?

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by mccoy47(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2016
Blood money is real just dat it has now changed name to yahoo plus
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by greatiyk4u(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2016
promise10:

DON'T JUST MIND THE GUY!

You know he is an atheist, so he is trying to shake off every form of spirituality. And make himself to believe there is nothing spiritual. That's an absolute SELF-DECEIT.

Do u have any prove of its existence?

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Shiitposter: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2016
HardMirror:
Imagine if blood money was real, we could have used it to get out of economy recession. All we would have done is pay kidnappers to kidnap Ghanians cheesy or people from Benin, Niger or cameroon grin
With like 1000 people we shld be able to generate enough Dollars to finance 2016 budget.
Lol
But blood money aint real.

Only poor ignorant people waste their time with such fables. The rich are busy networking and investing in businesses. Some fools are busy looking for human private parts

Added*

In modern times this would be wrong on many levels but about 200 years ago, nations and kingdoms disregarded each others rights and this would have been a perfect way of generating wealth. So the big question is has any nation ever attempted this to becom richer than other countries? Afterall they invade each others lands in selfish wars.

Some people are not getting it. Why do kingdoms wage war on resources when they can instead use those killed in war to do blood money?

It means OYO kingdom or any other kingdom could become immensely rich through this means.

What I am pointing out is, these things are not real. They have no place in solving real life problems.

Why are countries armies not using african bullet proof (odechi and ayeta)

why are we wasting Billions on aviation when we could sell "OFE" the teleporting charm that people claim makes drivers disappear from their vehicle to their houses?

If Blood money was real no need for oil money again. Lol.

Lol, you might just be the biggest coward i've ever seen hiding under atheist flag, most scientist are atheist and free thinkers
What drove them to atheism is because they had proof of the existence of somethings that other religion couldn't explain amongst many other things. Your post is only filled with
If
If
If's

Not even one single experiment has been carried out by you.
Imagine if theories and speculation (without any sort of practicals or experiments) was the bane of our current physics model do you think humanity would have made it thus far?

Go and carry out an experiment so you can have enough emperical and practical evidence to expose the lie that is blood money.

7 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by chukwuboi(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2016
HardMirror:
Imagine if blood money was real, we could have used it to get out of economy recession. All we would have done is pay kidnappers to kidnap Ghanians cheesy or people from Benin, Niger or cameroon grin
With like 1000 people we shld be able to generate enough Dollars to finance 2016 budget.
Lol
But blood money aint real.

Only poor ignorant people waste their time with such fables. The rich are busy networking and investing in businesses. Some fools are busy looking for human private parts

Added*

In modern times this would be wrong on many levels but about 200 years ago, nations and kingdoms disregarded each others rights and this would have been a perfect way of generating wealth. So the big question is has any nation ever attempted this to becom richer than other countries? Afterall they invade each others lands in selfish wars.

Some people are not getting it. Why do kingdoms wage war on resources when they can instead use those killed in war to do blood money?

It means OYO kingdom or any other kingdom could become immensely rich through this means.

What I am pointing out is, these things are not real. They have no place in solving real life problems.

Why are countries armies not using african bullet proof (odechi and ayeta)

why are we wasting Billions on aviation when we could sell "OFE" the teleporting charm that people claim makes drivers disappear from their vehicle to their houses?

If Blood money was real no need for oil money again. Lol.
True and untrue.
Power of the mind based on belief
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by chukwuboi(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Foolishness didn't tell u that this life's are being wasted for noting? Just because some people sacrifice virgin to please a volcano God by growing her inside so do u believe a Volcano God exist? Because of tat act? Or do u think the life was wasted? There is a reason i love to call Christians Hypocrite now pls answer my questions honestly
Braco! Bravo!! Bravo!!!
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by enshi(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2016
Na only Person wey never see dey talk say make them carry am if them wan go... . But person wey don see dey talk say abeg make them dey go say him go come later....

Oga you never see and until you jam you wil continue to sound like this .

Dont be decived, there are powers that be

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by chukwuboi(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2016
promise10:

You're still sleeping man. Get knowledge

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by loschivatos(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2016
HardMirror:

Don't get it twisted. I am not supporting that, but I am trying to imagine if it was real, would it have been applicable in solving a real problem like economic recession. In a nut shell, Blood money and other related bull crap of black magic has no place or relevance outside ideal women's talk

One word 'ignorance' is not an insult it simply means
lack of knowledge or information.
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2016
HardMirror:

Use your common sense for once. Have you ever seen those kidnappers that kill and sell human body parts? They are usually very poor and wretched. They would have done the blood money themselves and live fine, afterall killing is killing they have committed the worst sin which is killing so why not just do the charm and be rich?
Better use ur brain and stop living on rumors
not everyone wants to get rich brother-perhaps that's your thought. Boko haram's cause is not wealth, Isis cause is not wealth. Whoever does any form of evil usually believes there is some sort of reward somewhere aside the pleasure they derive from it.
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by ZanyABC(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2016
Million times have tried to validate the argument, I just concluded its unreal... how can someone partially or fully dead just bring u money from nowhere, please where do the money comes from? minting Machine or CBN? and if its from a spiritual realm, how will d money be accepted in general market, I just know there is more to ritual killing than blood money, maybe for Power or Any other thing (voodoo)

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Mimidiva(f): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2016
HardMirror:

So many fallacies in your post.

So cos they had bad endings it means they did something bad to get money. As if many poor people don't have bad endings too.

Who told you being good has anything to do with religion or atheism?

you are still a learner, would have told you a story from my village I saw with my own eyes, siddon dere dey speak grammar

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by hopefulLandlord: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2016
Mimidiva:

you are still a learner, would have told you a story from my village I saw with my own eyes, siddon dere dey speak grammar

abeg, tell us that tori, we wan hear am

thank you in advance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by freeman95(m): 11:49am On Sep 30, 2016
DLondonboiy:
Ogbeni...blood money is real oo

Leave the mumu make he dey yarn dust, na because them never carry en papa..

Na why he dey yarn opata
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Ginaz(f): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2016
Only men I see here lipsrsealed

Girls should stop eating money anyhow. lipsrsealed
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2016
HardMirror:

You are funny. Is it everyone that can eat fried chicken that can kill chicken?
You think it is easy to kill a fellow human?

So you believe the person that buys the human part for blood money would suffer consequences, but you think the killer and seller won't suffer?
You make me laugh.
For the fact that those people are selling the parts very cheaply, you shld know that they know blood money aint real, else they would have done it them selves afterall they have a stony heart to be able to kill
not everyone thinks like you. It's a mental thing brother. Why is it easy for boko haram to kill people. It is easy for those guys the way it is easy for you to eat chicken.
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Mimidiva(f): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

abeg, tell us that tori, we wan hear am

thank you in advance
long story

That guy is still sleeping in this sinful world
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by bestspoke: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2016
Ginaz:
Only men I see here lipsrsealed

Girls should stop eating money anyhow. lipsrsealed

Them dey fear grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad / Pastor Enoch Adeboye's 2022 Prophecies / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.