Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Imagine If Blood Money Was Real - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine If Blood Money Was Real (31295 Views)

“I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money / Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist / Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by IamRogerdattin(m): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
murphyibiam15:

The said money been produced ..is it not physical also...oo I forgot money with CBN governor's name on it is also spiritual
Nobody is forcing you to accept if it's real or not. You can choose to believe what you want. I pray you don't fall victim
Ignorance is not an excuse
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I have no qualms with your premise but this part is quite selfish. You are trying to say if blood money were real, you would advise the kidnap of foreigners to curb economic recession through the finance of budget?
Its a joke. Lol.
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Gluthatione: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
HardMirror:
Imagine if blood money was real, we could have used it to get out of economy recession. All we would have done is pay kidnappers to kidnap Ghanians cheesy or people from Benin, Niger or cameroon grin
With like 1000 people we shld be able to generate enough Dollars to finance 2016 budget.
Lol
But blood money aint real.

Only poor ignorant people waste their time with such fables. The rich are busy networking and investing in businesses. Some fools are busy looking for human private parts

Added*

In modern times this would be wrong on many levels but about 200 years ago, nations and kingdoms disregarded each others rights and this would have been a perfect way of generating wealth. So the big question is has any nation ever attempted this to becom richer than other countries? Afterall they invade each others lands in selfish wars.

Some people are not getting it. Why do kingdoms wage war on resources when they can instead use those killed in war to do blood money?

It means OYO kingdom or any other kingdom could become immensely rich through this means.

What I am pointing out is, these things are not real. They have no place in solving real life problems.

Why are countries armies not using african bullet proof (odechi and ayeta)

why are we wasting Billions on aviation when we could sell "OFE" the teleporting charm that people claim makes drivers disappear from their vehicle to their houses?

If Blood money was real no need for oil money again. Lol.
Bros there is no need of arguing if blood money is real or not, if u want to really know u can donate your head to the ritualist and see how things goes. Shikena
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by raphieMontella: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
melejo:
I've been following your ignorant posts that attempt to deny the existence of spiritual world. You feel like a winner because I feel many adults on NL avoid your childishness. Before you say your known anthem which is always " you have failed to address the subject matter", let me try to counter you a bit. I personally believe blood money exist because I believe there is a spiritual realm where virtually anything can happen. I have seen men who become reach mysteriously and siblings, parents and close associates began to die mysteriously. Just as people will speculate that someone is an Armed Robber and it will turn out to be true so I believe there is blood money. In philosophy it is wrong for you to say absolutely that something does not exist because you don't have mathematical proof. It presupposes that you have an infinite knowledge that covers all the happenings in the universe or that everything can be mathematically proven. Again demanding that everything must be scientifically/mathematically proven before it can be taken to be true is self-defeating because even the statement that demands the prove of everytging is itself not scientifically proven. Do you believe armed robbery exists? If yes, why not Nigeria Rob USA to go out of recession? Do you believe that internet fraud exists? If yes why not Nigeria defraud Qatar to overcome recession? I personally believe that abortion is real but I've not witnessed it before.
wrong premise....
Do you believe twins are evil
That a group of persons believe a thing....does inn no way validate it...

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by raphieMontella: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
IamRogerdattin:
[color=#990000][/color] The spiritual controls the physical.
so the spiritual can make you richer than bill gates? Where the juju man dey?
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by raphieMontella: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
mrZENographer:

Pls advise him to come to The Lord's Chosen @Ijesha Bustop Lagos. He will be free, God will forgive him and break the yoke. The Lord's Chosen is a powerful church that set people free from their evil.
the worst advice ever...

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Laido: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
yorhmienerd:
We can use anybody close to you for confirmation. Ijebu is not far to Lagos. I promise to share the money 50:50

Lol
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by raphieMontella: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Gluthatione:

Bros there is no need of arguing if blood money is real or not, if u want to really know u can donate your head to the ritualist and see how things goes. Shikena
instead of commenting stupidly...dont comment at all

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
HardMirror:
Imagine if blood money was real, we could have used it to get out of economy recession. All we would have done is pay kidnappers to kidnap Ghanians cheesy or people from Benin, Niger or cameroon grin
With like 1000 people we shld be able to generate enough Dollars to finance 2016 budget.
Lol

Only poor ignorant people waste their time with such fables. The rich are busy networking and investing in businesses. Some fools are busy looking for human private parts

Added*

In modern times this would be wrong on many levels but about 200 years ago, nations and kingdoms disregarded each others rights and this would have been a perfect way of generating wealth. So the big question is has any nation ever attempted this to becom richer than other countries? Afterall they invade each others lands in selfish wars.

Some people are not getting it. Why do kingdoms wage war on resources when they can instead use those killed in war to do blood money?

It means OYO kingdom or any other kingdom could become immensely rich through this means.

What I am pointing out is, these things are not real. They have no place in solving real life problems.

why are we wasting Billions on aviation when we could sell "OFE" the teleporting charm that people claim makes drivers disappear from their vehicle to their houses?

Op,are you a child? Sorry to say but I never knew some grown up men still think like a 5 year old child? ‎
1. If we use Ghanians,Benininoise,etc for money rituals,who would carry the burden of nurturing,rituals always have repercussions,conditions,getting beaten by the ghosts,bathing on the burial ground etc. Also,its not everybody money rituals can work for.‎
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by TrajansKong: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
Bollinger:
If you want to know about how a country's people think, just go to that country's most popular indigenous blog or forum. It will tell you all you need to know. The African/Nigerian mentality is amazing to say the least. In 2016, people are talking about "blood money". And they wonder why the country is phucked. A great country is meant for normal thinking human beings. This is why Nigeria can never be great. They have little or no normal human beings living in Nigeria.

Sad and true. We are the only populations that support this nonsense to such a degree. We Africans are going backwards at warp-speed now.

Tomorrow I shall perform a human sacrifice and the god of our shadows will give me FIRE!

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by dorox(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
raphieMontella:

instead of commenting stupidly...dont comment at all

People like Gluthatione are just too daft to understand how stupid their argument is. You are better off not engaging them, it is as futile as reasoning with a wall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Mimidiva(f): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
murphyibiam15:

Ma'am you're the over lame one....if u can't prove that you are then giving us beer parlour gist here
too bad your brain capacity is too low
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by blym4real: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
HardMirror:

You talk of things you don't know. I have a very close friend that is a Yahoo guy, he did it about 4 years ago. I never knew until last year when he confessed to me. It did not work!
Many won't be able to tell you it does not work. You think it is easy to tell people you tried doing blood money?
People still buy it out of ignorance. When it does not work you either blame the herbalist for not knowing how to do it or the herbalist tells you it is not your destiny. End of story. Then another person will recommend another herbalist on and on you keep wasting human lives for nothing. All because you heard stories of people that did it

Ask your guy to come to Lautech. If you have ever been to LAUTECH you will know blood money is very real.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Ranchhoddas: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mimidiva:

too bad your brain capacity is too low
Not as low as yours apparently.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Solobenny(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
I don't believe in that poo.
Do you know how many poor people that are ready to sacrifice 50 humans?
How many touts that are ready to sacrifice 50 humans to get rich? No matter the cost.

Even if it exists, let's embrace modernization and believe it not real, thereby making it go extinct. The more we believe it's real, the more people wanna find out and practice it.

My verdict.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Dantee005(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
OK...OYA cum make we go Ezenmuo house na.... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
Try and pay a visit to Oyo town and u will find out ursef. For quick confirmation on whether itz real or not, defecate anywhere without caution the rest is history. If I see anyword better than real, I will use it. Blood money is true and real, what is drawing many people back is the end is bad.
One thing I can add to my contribution is that, I have never seen anyone that did money ritual that have been listed as one of the richest people when ranking is done.
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by murphyibiam15(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mimidiva:

too bad my brain capacity is too low
Yes I already knew your brain capacity is too low...you just confirmed it yourself
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by murphyibiam15(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
IamRogerdattin:

Nobody is forcing you to accept if it's real or not. You can choose to believe what you want. I pray you don't fall victim
Ignorance is not an excuse
If u believed in God the way u believe in ritual killings you will be doing miracles yourself
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Emmydek(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
HardMirror:
Lol

Added*

Come to Ijebu Ode and you will never go back home again. You'll spend the rest of your life carrying calabash. I swear to assure you that
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by shuggah(m): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
a man related to me, was a member of a spiritual group and partook in blood money and ritualistic activities too, he Neva had a job nor a means of income but he had buildings and money, before he died he confessed what he was into and one of his sons who had been an atheist,convertd to Christianity and gave his. life wholesomely to Christ, don't bother asking for proofs because u won't get any,the story is directly related to me tho.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by tectonotimes: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
DR. JIMOH IBRAHIM LECTURE SERIES ON WEALTH CREATION
Dr. Jimoh Ibrahim lecture series is a topic-by-topic compilation of lectures delivered by the billionaire businessman and founder of Energy Group of Companies, Barrister Dr. Jimoh Ibrahim (CFR), on how he conquered abject poverty and became a billionaire at a record age of 36. It also contains his lectures on financial intelligence, several business and wealth creation ideas. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/10/tectono-business-review-presents-dr.html
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Mimidiva(f): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
murphyibiam15:

Yes I already knew my brain capacity is too low...i just confirmed it myself
eeyah, sorry ok

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Mimidiva(f): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Not as low as mine apparently, i am a mad man
shocked enter bush na if you are a mad man tongue

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
u dey mind all the lazy ass or myopic thinkers. its their type that jealous their mates when they get blessed from their hustle.

i keep asking, if all these things about blood money and witchcraft is real, baba, guys for no dey suffer dey trekk go jahnd, edo guys will understand better.

imagine i have spiritual powers, i can disappear and appear, what stops me from disappearing at around 3a:m and appearing inside zenith bank, pack the money in the counter, not even the strong room and disappear back to my house? oh! i see, there is juju in the bank too abi?

so no other juju pass bank own? lets out grow superstition and face technology for our country's development.
(story).
that is how one stupid man walked into a bank, jumped to the counter and started parking the money there.

when security personnel caught him, he confessed that a juju priest gave him a magic ring that would make him appear invincible, that all the while he walked into the bank, that he thought no one was seeing him. mtcheww, gbagboshi.

7 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Majoroperation: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
shocked
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
all these ones shouting come to ijabode come to lautech, if u ask them now to take u there they won't. reformat ur brains with technology and leave ur fore fathers believe. how many of those ur fore fathers are known for how rich they were?

a stupid, ignorant and foolish man is in the slump, eating maggots, very dirty and stinks, u want him to make u very rich, when his wife and children suffer from hunger at home or probably feed from the little 2 to 3k that u pay him for the service. if u r educated and reason thus, the money u spent on education is a waste. its like believing that an ILLITERATE GMB will perform better than PHD GEJ.

6 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by mecussey(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
HardMirror:
Lol

Added*

You are a thinker and I will be happey if you are African. I thought about this long time ago and discovered....also with the bible that they are manipulations. If you have watched magic events or films you will understand better. Devil manipulates and it appears real but its not.
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by mecussey(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
DLondonboiy:
Ogbeni...blood money is real oo

My bro...there is difference between real and apparent....ask physics. Blood money is apparent...its not real. I can manipulate you to believe sth is real but its not.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by sosmoney: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
HardMirror:
Lol

Added*

Haaaaaaa, i don't know how to laugh. Pls who post this rubbish. Let the poster comes to ijebu ode and witness hot rituals. I pity you, do you think buying Benz of #40M na beans. Haaaaaaa I laugh again.
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by frankanto: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
kingcity:
let me add these, if juju was real nigeria would have used it to win the world cup, ballon d o winner would have been from nigeria cheesy

Or from India
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by anigbajumo(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
HardMirror:
Lol

Added*

God bless you abundantly,had it been I knw someone will create a topic on this,I would av record the vedio argument between I and our driver just 2days ago.I told him blood money is a taboo,it doesn't exist. He said "baba boy,u don't understand the misery's of Life". I just laugh at his ignorance.people are deceiving themselves in the name of fictional belief.

Who will carry the money come??OK,invisible spirit.. Lol
Where is the invisible being carry the money from??from bank or CBN....lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye's 2022 Prophecies / Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad / The Council That Created Jesus - By Former Pastor, Ray Hagins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.