Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,839 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Father Explains Condoms To Son - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Father Explains Condoms To Son (1879 Views)

World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road / Advice From Father To Son...........projan / Letter To Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Explains Condoms To Son by olunifemi(f): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2006
A man walks into a drug store with his 8-year old son.

They happen to walk by the condom display, and the boy asks, "What are these, Dad? The man matter-of-factly replies, "Those are called condoms, son. Men use them to have safe sex." "Oh I see," replied the boy. "Yes, I've heard of that in health class at school."

He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and asks,

"Why are there 3 in this package?" The dad replies, "Those are for high school boys, one for Friday, one for Saturday, and one for Sunday." "Cool" says the boy.

He notices a 6 pack and asks, "Then who are these for?" "Those are for college men," the dad answers, "TWO for Friday, TWO for Saturday, and TWO for Sunday." "WOW!" exclaimed the boy,

"Then who uses THESE?" he asks, picking up a 12 pack. With a sigh and a tear in his eye, the dad replied, "Those are for married men. One for January, one for February, one for March, "
Re: Father Explains Condoms To Son by angelz(f): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2006
Really?
Re: Father Explains Condoms To Son by frankiriri(m): 8:08am On Jan 27, 2007
:d :d
Re: Father Explains Condoms To Son by frankiriri(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2007
:d :d
Re: Father Explains Condoms To Son by zenus(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2009
ha ha ha grin
Re: Father Explains Condoms To Son by 4llerbe(m): 12:44am On Sep 19, 2009
spot on!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u gotta feel for the chumps anyway. na me 1 woman go dey do timetable 4 bedroom 4? tseewwww mo jeri ara mi naw, when i no get pause for mouth or J.T. igboro ma daru ni!!!!

but @ poster it seems that ur the married man in dis story abi? eeeeh yaa!!!! pele!, sorry!
Re: Father Explains Condoms To Son by CrazyMan(m): 1:19am On Sep 19, 2009
Not bad.
Re: Father Explains Condoms To Son by bydot1(m): 5:13am On Sep 19, 2009
vry dull
Re: Father Explains Condoms To Son by busybody20: 5:25am On Sep 19, 2009
by.dot:

vry dull

heheheheee but not as dull as u tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Father Explains Condoms To Son by CuteAngel(f): 8:31am On Sep 19, 2009
very dryyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Father Explains Condoms To Son by bydot1(m): 12:59am On Sep 20, 2009
wink
Re: Father Explains Condoms To Son by Olamiplenty(f): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2013
The father is really suffering

(1) (Reply)

Zain My 5th Wife / Photo Of P-square Before, When Boys Were Not Smiling (lwkmdo) Money Good Sa / About Phemour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.