Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Computers And ICT Problems Solutions Providers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computers And ICT Problems Solutions Providers (938 Views)

System Mart Get Cheap Computers And Computer Accessories / Top 5 Reasons Every Office Needs Desktop Computers, And Not Laptops / How To Download Youtube Video To Your Computers And Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computers And ICT Problems Solutions Providers by VICKYE(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hi nairalanders, despite the wide area of ICT, the teams of ICT experts and IT technicians tries to make service delivery as easy as it ought to be.
My team and I tries to provide services to the public and also render ICT consultant services to the general public. Feel free to present your issues to us as we and other ICT guys here will do our best to solve them. You can call:
08112384005 or 07012881287
If you are in PORT HARCOURT OR AKWA IBOM we can schedule a meeting if need be.
Cheers!
Re: Computers And ICT Problems Solutions Providers by ultmatmus(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2016
Sorry i don't get your message what part of ICT..

(1) (Reply)

Acer Launches $199 15-inch Chromebook With Claimed 12-hour Battery Life / How Do I Get A Skype Username / Mtn Android Plan On Universal Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.