Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

4 Years After O.B.O, Davido Set To Release ‘son Of Mercy’ Under Sony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Years After O.B.O, Davido Set To Release ‘son Of Mercy’ Under Sony (338 Views)

The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos) / Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him / Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Years After O.B.O, Davido Set To Release ‘son Of Mercy’ Under Sony by princeofthecity: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Davido, Afro-pop singer, has said his sophomore album, ‘Son of Mercy’, will be released on Friday, September 30.

The artiste took to social media on Wednesday to urge fans to pre-order the album and apologise for his lengthy break saying, “I will never take a break like that again”.

“Who ever tried to count me out can’t count. Thanks to my fans and family that have been patient”, Davido added.

The record was initially scheduled for release on September 9 but Sony Music, Davido’s international record label, pushed it back.

Back in January, Davido signed a mouthwatering $1m distribution deal with Sony.

Collaborations with American singers, Tinashe and Trey Songz as well as Young Thug, a US rapper, are expected to be on the album.

It’s been four years since the Nigerian singer put out a body of work.

FULL ARTICLE at https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/davido-son-of-mercy-o-b-o-album/

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Is Attacked By Armed Men In Paris And Ring 4.5 Million Was Taken / I’m Still Recovering From Separation From Toke Makinwa, Says Estranged Husband / Big Suprise Of The Year Iyanya Signs On To Don Jazzy's Mavin Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.