Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! (10850 Views)

Harry Potter And The Sorcerers Stone / Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows / Best Harry Potter Book? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Orikinla(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2006
Title Of The Final Harry Potter Book Revealed

This is breaking news:
J.K Rowling has revealed the title of the final Harry Potter book.

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows. Get used to saying that - Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows is the official title for the final Harry Potter book, so it's inevitable that Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows will outsell The Bible at some point.
http://www.hecklerspray.com/harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-coming-sort-of-soonish/20066326.php/

Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Seun(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2006
What a lame title! Something climactic like "Harry Potter and the King Of Wizards!" may have been better.

We know that Harry Potter has to confront and defeat Lord Voldermort in this book.
Can any topic in the book be more important than that? Deathly Hallows my foot!
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2006
I think Harry Potter and the King of Wizards would have been really stupid. JKR is much smarter than that.
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:45am On Dec 23, 2006
it looks like this book is really gonna be filled with lots of suspense,can't wait to read it cheesy
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by jammin(m): 8:00am On Dec 23, 2006
i hear its only lil girl and boys read these books. wonder what Thoniaslim would say.
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2006
what is it again now? angry,eh if i read it its not your business and it does not make me a lil girl,and by the way i love reading books.and harry potter is one of my favourite stories,and i aint gonna hide that fact.infact if you want to know av got already the six series,both books and cds. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Oracle(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2006
At last the book has a final part, one might think Harry Potter would go on forever.

I prefer watching the movies to reading the books, so i hope they release the movie as soon as they can.

I know harry potter is gonna die.

Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Orikinla(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2006
I am very happy that J.K Rowling's Harry Potter revived the reading culture worldwide.
She even got dummies and morons all clutching copies of Harry Potter.

I know many Nigerian kids boasting of reading Harry Potter, but they cannot even boast of reading Dr. Eddie Iroh's Without A Silver Spoon
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Raymand(m): 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2006
Orikinla:

I know many Nigerian kids boasting of reading Harry Potter, but they cannot even boast of reading Dr. Eddie Iroh's Without A Silver Spoon

LOL. . . grin
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by diddy4(m): 2:57am On Dec 24, 2006
harry died? too bad. sad
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by iice(f): 6:18am On Dec 24, 2006
Hope they all die and Voldermort or whatever his name is lives!!! grin
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by mamaput(f): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2006
Nobody knows if harry dies
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by LoverBwoy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2006
Orikinla:

I am very happy that J.K Rowling's Harry Potter revived the reading culture worldwide.
She even got dummies and morons all clutching copies of Harry Potter.

Do you know the amount of PR that goes into harry potter? and when you are good enough you dont need pr afterwards but intially you should limit your books to few people

1 Like

Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Seun(m): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2006
Is "limiting your books to only a few people" what you mean by PR? <<updated, many apologies>>
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by LoverBwoy(m): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2006
LoverBwoy:

Do you know the amount of PR that goes into harry potter? and when you are good enough you don't need pr afterwards but intially you should limit your books to few people

shouldn't* <updated
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by diddy4(m): 4:39am On Dec 27, 2006
whats PR?
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by LoverBwoy(m): 7:03am On Dec 27, 2006
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by diddy4(m): 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2006
thanks man. tot so wanted to make sure. grin
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by justkunmi(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2006
dealthly hallows!!!!!

cant wait to lay my hands on the book. is there an official release date?

i guess hermione or ron would die. snape would turnout being good afterall. making his killin dumbledore a part of the plan to get voldermot.
neville longbottom might end up being the chosen one instead of harry potter.
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by onydchic(f): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2006
FInally, cant wait for it. Let the suspense end. And Seun, you dont like the name of the book, what do you think YOU complaining will change it??
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by lunafish(f): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2006
I'll be happy if Harry dies.
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by echowords(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2006
Yeah i hope harry dies with dat annoying accent of his.

By the way I prefer the books to the movie,
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by justjerry: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2007
Dumbledore is not dead!
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by djcrucifix(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2007
harry potter and the deathly hallows or harry potter and no deathly hallows that book is going to hit the roof tops and as for the person critisizing the name of the 7th book, u are a big bad cynic and you are just one of those people that do not appreciate raw talent.

djcrucifix
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by bigrovar(m): 7:15am On Jan 07, 2007
I HEARD THE RELEASE DATE WOULD BE ON THE 7TH OF JULY 2007, THE REASON BEING THAT 7 IS THE MOST POWERFUL NUMBER IN THE MAGICAL WORLD SO IT WOULD BE NICE TO REALESE IT ON THE 7TH DAY OF THE 7TH MONTH ON THE 7TH YEAR OF THE NEW MILLENIUM, AND REMEMBER IT IS THE 7TH BOOK, AND TO THE HUMAN THAT SAID THAT ONLY LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS READ HARRY POTTER, SO SINCE WHEN DID JEFFRY ACHER BCOME A LITTLE BOY,OR SIDNEY SHELDON,OR DAN BROWN ETC CUS THEY ALL READ HARRY POTTER,
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by tianshie(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2007
I've got the fourth and sixth books and looking forward to the seventh.

I think Harry Potter and the king of wizards would make a good title if this weren't the final part.
She chose a good title.Haunting and immutable.
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by marhoatumu(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2007
first, i think the name is cool and it will definately not outsell the bible. whoever wrote that should be struck by lightning
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Seun(m): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2007
Harry Potter and . . Deathly Hallows! Oooh, I'm so scared. Not!

What a ridiculous title! Something like "return of the king" (LOTR) is much more impressive. This is just lame!
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by olsmade(m): 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2007
cant wait to lay my hands on this piece. 've got all 6 on pdf. should be da bomb.
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by justkunmi(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2007
Seun:

Harry Potter and . . Deathly Hallows! Oooh, I'm so scared. Not!

What a ridiculous title! Something like "return of the king" (LOTR) is much more impressive. This is just lame!

@seun
wat is ur own with Jk's title? it sounds just the way she wants it to sound.
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by Seun(m): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2007
I'm waiting for her to join the site and defend her choice of title. Rawr, I'm prepared!!
Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! by justkunmi(m): 3:23am On Jan 12, 2007
Seun:

I'm waiting for her to join the site and defend her choice of title. Rawr, I'm prepared!!

jk rowling on nairaland. . . shocked
seun, wat u playin at cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Missed Calls!!!! A Must Read! / Naruto Chapter 593 (pidgin English) / Common Proverbial Expressions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.