Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,198 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Problem With Transfering Files From Phone To Windows 10 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Problem With Transfering Files From Phone To Windows 10 (1471 Views)

Please How Do I Transfer Sms , Video And Pics From Phone To Laptop / How To Transfer Anything From Phone To Computer And Viceversa Without Using Cord / Why You Need To Upgrade To Windows 10 Before 29th July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Transfering Files From Phone To Windows 10 by shina88: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hi Experts in the house,

For months now i have being having problem with my phone (Techno Boom J8) displaying the file (MTP) on my HP laptop windows 10.

Can anyone assist here as I can't transfer documents from my phone to laptop. I also tried other phones but didn't work too.

Thanks
Re: Problem With Transfering Files From Phone To Windows 10 by khalhokage(m): 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
I don't really get what you're trying to describe, but if you're having problems transferring files over USB then use Xender or a similar app until you fix the problem.
Re: Problem With Transfering Files From Phone To Windows 10 by shina88: 6:27am On Sep 29, 2016
What I meant was that I connected my phone to my laptop using USB but the phone's folder did not show in the laptop. Before now the folder would open up immediately I plugged the USB cable.

I also tried another phone using USB but still same problem.

Any solution

Thanks
Re: Problem With Transfering Files From Phone To Windows 10 by dxdiag(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Enable USB debugging in your phone settings, select USB mode and tap enavle USB on the fone, it shuould display ur memory card folder on ur PC with that.
or download this software online and install on ur PC
Moborobo All In One (Android+iPhone) PC Suite Latest Version ...

(1) (Reply)

How To Hide Files Inside An Image Without Any Application / FIFA 16 Or 17 On PC / Lenovo Ideapad S210 500gb @ A Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.