Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience - Webmasters (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience (23424 Views)

How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? / How To Stay Safe With Adsense Program: The Dos And Don'ts Of Google Adsense / What I Learned From The Google Digital Skills Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by eltalentino(m): 4:07am On Oct 04, 2016
remedick:
lol. The sad thing is I did it for free. But now I am restrategizing and will definitely make people pay for it!
That's still way better than not dishing it out at all. Would gladly pay any services that will improve my lots

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by samuelson06(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
amagunnerfan:
And what's sad about being Nigerian? For me, I feel blessed waking up in the morning and knowing I have the Nigeria blood ( if not 100% ) in my veins.

The issue is not Nigeria, the issue is you believe Nigeria is the issue.

Hello bro, can you please help suggest a niche that attracts visitors and has a high click to dollar ratio? This is all I need from you. Thanks a million.

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by motherfucker: 7:32am On Oct 06, 2016
samuelson06:

Hello bro, can you please help suggest a niche that attracts visitors and has a high click to dollar ratio? This is all I need from you. Thanks a million.
Niches that solves problem.

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by blogwox: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
amagunnerfan:
That's your cup of Tea oo. I have added screenshot for people like you to see.

You don go google munch person screen shot... calm down oh.. na naija you de
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by motherfucker: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2016
blogwox:

he owns that screenshot.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by daamazing(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
amagunnerfan:
I will teach via nairaland. I won't want to go privately. The reason is because Nigerians will always be Nigerians. They will expect everything given to them on a platter and when it doesn't happen, you get demonised. I will soon start an expositry thread on Nairaland about blogging.

It will be step by step. I will start a new blog afresh and build it up for all to see.
bro please I can't wait for you to start. Are you going to be using WordPress or blogger?
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
blogwox:

I am not jobless. Only jobless people do that shiit. What will I gain by posting other people's screenshot.

But hey, believe whatever you want.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
samuelson06:

There are tons of them out there. My tutorial will include videos. It will help tons of newbies. Trust me.

I will start it next week. Currently dealing with a little health challenge.

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by amagunnerfan: 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
daamazing:
bro please I can't wait for you to start. Are you going to be using WordPress or blogger?
I am a big fan of wordpress. Blogger to me is rubbish - no offense to the users of blogger.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Androidvillaz: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
eltalentino:

What should I do bro? Am willing to learn n be patient

try and write 25-30 original post of any niche you like
use site to check the originality of your smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/

after one month or two then apply for adsense
If you can't do this
Then buy adsense acc
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Androidvillaz: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
amagunnerfan:

There are tons of them out there. My tutorial will include videos. It will help tons of newbies. Trust me.

I pray for Good Health
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Androidvillaz: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
amagunnerfan:
I am a big fan of wordpress. Blogger to me is rubbish - no offense to the users of blogger.

You are looking for my problem oooo i used blogger just started using wORD PRESS LIKE 3 week ago still watching
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by remedick: 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
Androidvillaz:

You are looking for my problem oooo i used blogger just started using wORD PRESS LIKE 3 week ago still watching
wordpress is the best anyday, any time.

CNN is on wordpress, Ford's blog is on wordpress and so are many many big corp.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by daamazing(m): 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
amagunnerfan:
OK sir, I think that too but is it possible to get an AdSense acct for a WordPress blog? if yes, is at easy as when using blogger?
thanks.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by kofomichael(f): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
I applied for Google AdSense this morning and before 3hours I was approved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VTEsoyVklY
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by swazee: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
wow you guys are lucky ...Me adsense has just been bouncing my application. I have another hosted adsense account which i opened from youtube but i dont know how to link it with my blog. my site is http://dnetworker..com

please you guys should help me out
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by jezuzboi(m): 3:05am On Oct 10, 2016
amagunnerfan

I applied for AdSense some time ago and this is what I got;

"The account associated with publisher ID ca-pub-3063299653450119 has been disapproved."

My contents are 100% original. Prose, Poetry, Music, Fictions. Pls, What went wrong? And what do I do?

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by fflamingo(m): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
amagunnerfan:

speedy recovery!

1 Like

Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Ihechiopara: 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Help me oh. I've been using Adsense for a while now and I've not been able to make up to $10.

The whole Adsense thing is becoming frustrating . My fellow bloggers, please help me get clicks.

It's an education site that announces scholarship and gives notification on competitions.

http://www.ihechiopara.com/?m=1
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by Akasejude: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2016
Ihechiopara:
Help me oh. I've been using Adsense for a while now and I've not been able to make up to $10.

The whole Adsense thing is becoming frustrating . My fellow bloggers, please help me get clicks.

It's an education site that announces scholarship and gives notification on competitions.

http://www.ihechiopara.com/?m=1

kai there are a lot of things u are doing wrong , ordinary a blog of that nature should earn you probably 12-18 dollars daily by my own analysis.
I don't have enough time here but just add me on watapp 07051651837 let have chat or u can call me still
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by TechOnly(m): 8:25am On Oct 23, 2016
kofomichael:
I applied for Google AdSense this morning and before 3hours I was approved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VTEsoyVklY
YouTube Adsense
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by TechOnly(m): 8:28am On Oct 23, 2016
Did u check on your articles before applying
jezuzboi:
amagunnerfan

"The account associated with publisher ID ca-pub-3063299653450119 has been disapproved."

My contents are 100% original. Prose, Poetry, Music, Fictions. Pls, What went wrong? And what do I do?
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by TechOnly(m): 8:30am On Oct 23, 2016
swazee:
wow you guys are lucky ...Me adsense has just been bouncing my application. I have another hosted adsense account which i opened from youtube but i dont know how to link it with my blog. my site is http://dnetworker..com

please you guys should help me out
Its not gonna work. YouTube no longer work with blogs anymore. Unless you upgrade
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by TechOnly(m): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2016
Its very easy using blogger.
daamazing:
OK sir, I think that too but is it possible to get an AdSense acct for a WordPress blog? if yes, is at easy as when using blogger?
thanks.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by timidapsin(m): 11:11am On Oct 23, 2016
jezuzboi:
amagunnerfan

use a fresh email
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by jezuzboi(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
timidapsin:
use a fresh email
Thank you. I'll do that. But I hope I won't get disapproved again. I would like to know why I was disapproved, so I can be careful not to repeat it.
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by jezuzboi(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
TechOnly:
Did u check on your articles before applying
I don't understand. Check my articles, how?
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by jezuzboi(m): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
timidapsin:
use a fresh email
As in; create a new blog with a new email? Or replace the current email with another one?
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by TechOnly(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
I mean did u check if your articles are100% unique and not plagiarized
jezuzboi:

I don't understand. Check my articles, how?
Re: Has The Google Adsense Program Been Fair To You? Share Your Payment Experience by jezuzboi(m): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
TechOnly:
I mean did u check if your articles are100% unique and not plagiarized
The contents of my blog are 100% original. But I also post them on other sites. For instance, I have a blockbuster story that was copied and posted on many naija blogs and sites by naija bloggers after I posted it here on Nairaland and one other story site. I don't post anything on my blog that's not from me. But some of the stuff there are on other blogs (with my permission). Besides that, nothing like plagiarism there. Could that be the reason?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste / What Is The Difference Between .ng And .com.ng Domain / Make Money On Youtube As A Video Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.