Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video (22757 Views)

Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions / Infinix Hot 5 Unboxing Video And First Impression / First Impression And Unboxing Of The Boom J8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by Oyindebrah(f): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hi Nairalanders

The Tecno Phantom 6 is the newly released Tecno device,that just got launched on the 25th of september 2016.

And this is an unboxing video that was made to show you everything you'll get when you unbox your device from it case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSDL07qkCGk

And this is a full review of the Tecno Phantom 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_LLAktVM58

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by MizMyColi(f): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Space Booked

Oops, did I just type that ^^ cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by MizMyColi(f): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmmmm

I totally Love the photoshop part.

So it doesn't matter whether I live in a Ghetto or face me I face you.

I can snap in a general toilet and using that autofocus feature, I will just port myself to one posh toilet at Lekki then post on instagram.

Way to go!!! cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by Emrixx(f): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ehen who e epp

1 Like

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by ArchitGreen(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
noted
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by easrael(f): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lalatisiclala grin grin

Food don come for you again ooo grin

1 Like

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by flexcity82: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2016
i hope this is just humor, otherwise you need jesus
MizMyColi:
Hmmmmm

I can snap in a general toilet and using that autofocus feature, I will just port myself to one posh toilet at Lekki then post on instagram.

Way to go!!! cheesy
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by oluwadaemilola: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2016
Type C usb, i think the death of usb type b is imminent, its only a matter of when

1 Like

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by MizMyColi(f): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2016
flexcity82:
i hope this is just humor, otherwise you need jesus

It's not humor
She demonstrated it with the device.

1 Like

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by flexcity82: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2016
hmmmm, i believe you.
MizMyColi:

It's not humor
She demonstrated it with the device.

1 Like

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2016
Ugghh 2700mah??and whats the phantom 6 plus capacity??someone dhould reply n thanks for this video,just improve.. lalasticlala no fit show person this kin thing,na only celeb news we go dey see for fp
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by veekid(m): 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
Tecno kor; Pana ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by allansie(m): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
What's smelling in dis place...who mess?
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by LaClickLaBend: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
i heard it's a good fone tho
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
MizMyColi:
Hmmmmm

Way to go!!! cheesy

Your love for tecno devices is awesome. They should make u an ambassador

6 Likes

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by Freelancer007(m): 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ok... Nice phone. But I prefer Phantom 6 plus

1 Like

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by adioolayi(m): 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
make I help my guys ask.....How much grin grin
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by excanny: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
Enough of this "beauty". Can we see the unboxing of the "beast" Phantom 6 plus? I just wish someone would gift me with the beast on my coming birthday. lipsrsealed
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by geostrata(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
wink

WEN WILL DY LAUNCH DROID PAD 10 PRO...THAT IS MY DREAM FONE sad sad sad
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by xjiggy: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
Money no even dey to chop u dey talk of phone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by mriyesecnerwal(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
I'm not feeling it. Waiting on phantom 6+
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by wethebest(m): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
kkk
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by cloud9usher: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Crap!

Why would I spend about 100K for a phone using the crappy MTK chipset? Like seriously?

If I'm spending anything above 70K for a phone it has to run on Snapdragon chipset and over 3000 Mah battery capacity and this crappy phone here is not up to 3000 mah.

Lastly, 100k for a phone without software updates? You gotta be kidding me! Even old Samsung phones of over 4 years have gotten Marshmallow updates.

Crappy expensive shit of a phone!

6 Likes

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by Compliant(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Not bad but battery is not okay
See Full spec of techno plantom m6 plus, Gionee m6 plus and Gionee m5 plus
http://techblogtips.com/gionee-m5-plus-vs-gionee-m6-plus-vs-techno-phantom-m6-plus/
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by idu1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
MizMyColi:
Hmmmmm

Way to go!!! cheesy
Na tecno u dey work?
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by AjalaJ(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
Technological craze.

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by COvo(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
If you haven't used an iPhone before you'll think tecno and infinix are great phones
Believe me people they're all crap

1 Like

Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by Habiodunz(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
Emrixx:
Ehen who e epp
Ibeere Jatijati grin
Re: An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video by Oluwatosin678(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel New Double Offer -get 100% Data Bonus For 6 Months 3GB For N1000 And 1.5G / Infinix Zero 8 Wins This Year's If Design Award / Why Nigerians Are Not Allowed To Buy Smartphones On Contract.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.