Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo (46187 Views)

"INEC Officials Caught In Opobo Writing Results For APC"- UnitedRiversReporters / Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) / Bank And INEC Officials Refund N408.7m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by piquanciousMe: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
Salute to their efforts to make the crossing not minding the downcast situation.....but never the less they are paid to do the job cool
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by ritababe(f): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kudos to these hard workers.

Kudos too to the people of Edo State,who did not see this election as a do or die affair.

If it was Rivers State,there would have been plenty of headless bodies now,and Wike's supporters on Nairaland would have come here to justify the violence.

The people in this pictures could walk freely,because there are no ballot box snatchers in Edo State.

am proud of my edo brothers and sisters, very quiet election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by Ahmadgani(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
is this for real? are u sure that this is not a set of a nollywood movie?
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by fuckyoumhen: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
HungerBAD:

Kudos too to the people of Edo State,who did not see this election as a do or die affair.

If it was Rivers State,there would have been plenty of headless bodies now,and Wike's supporters on Nairaland would have come here to justify the violence.

The people in this pictures could walk freely,because there are no ballot box snatchers in Edo State.

---Modified--

For those complaining about this road. There are bad roads in the US,Uk,Lagos and Abuja.

clap for yourself
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by LoRdCaT(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
gunuvi:

Oshiomole is a thief that only touched iara Bobby and you understand the other part. Edo people has rejected the broom witchcraft party that came with change but brought chain. Meanwhile PDP has appointed a committee to settle APC crises. Their own is original copy received by me. Nonsense
You sure say that chic dey let am touch bobby sef? grin Oshiomole is thief that only touched/ touches his dick when he is wanking. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by MichaelDee: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
Heazy2015:
APC will WIN... Mark my words ND Quote me at your own peril

U sounded as if na u wan rig them enter office. Well, APC may win the election through RIGGING
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by Sultty(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
Typical of ur Nigerian mentality kiss undecidedNa so so suffering and smiling u like for naija. Kk look at it this way.. What stops inec from aquiring a rain boot for these people that's d least they can do

1 Like

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by Heazy2015(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
MichaelDee:

U sounded as if na u wan rig them enter office. Well, APC may win the election through RIGGING
what gives you the assurance that Pdp will WIN
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by Abeyjide: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
they need special allowance for that
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by Donshemzy1234: 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
story for the gods
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by holycup(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
HungerBAD:

---Modified--

For those complaining about this road. There are bad roads in the US,Uk,Lagos and Abuja.
Keep on with ur lies,God is watching all of you

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by donchrisville: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
I hope dey get the oshiomole handshake

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by nkpommpko(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Taaaaaaa! That Booth has been compromised , from police to inec to copper .
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by bodeemen(f): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
Edo State Governorship Election 2016, who is Leading? See Pictures,Videos

http://oslover.com/edo-state-governorship-election-2016-who-is-leading-see-picturesvideos/
The Edo gubernatorial election 2016 is here and not surprising 19 candidates are running for Edo state governors office, however, it’s an obvious fact that the 2 top contending parties All Progressives Congress APC fielding Godwin Obaseki and the Peoples Democratic Party PDP represented by Andrew Ize-Iyamu with respect to all other political parties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cduwKj6hZqA
Read more: http://oslover.com/edo-state-governorship-election-2016-who-is-leading-see-picturesvideos/
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by XaintJoel20: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
goshen26:

They are not just gentle.... Soldiers must b around, I kno them too well
So soldiers were on strike when Inec conducted Rivers rerun. Edo people are naturally peaceful. You can take that to the bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by philybuck(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
Unfortunately all these efforts have been wasted because the ruling party have completed their massive rigging and celebration is currently on at government house. What a shame.
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by Xaviermax11: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
wow I am just glad.that there was no.much violence. I actually expected this election to be far worse than Rivers state thankfully it wasn't..

#MayTheBestManWin #EdoDecides #ElectionIsNotADoOrDieAffair
Tufiakwa, Edo state has never had violent election so wldnt start today
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
And some demented people will still vote APC. Suffer never knack una

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Chukazu:
Nothing special.. they are working for their money. what of the very indigens who live there?

you mean they are working for their money? how much do you think they are being paid? to risk their lives carrying boxes and trekking on such a terrain. you even asked about the inhabitants of the area, so you mean dwelling in such a geological terrain is allowed? for all i know, shooting these guys to collect ballot boxes can be facilitated due to the fact that they are trekking in such a terrain when they should be inside a car that is guided by security personnel. if we continue with sentiment, i doubt if nigeria would ever be better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by Johnrake69: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
All for what? This is a bloody waste of time. angry
Democracy is the biggest fraud ever invented. Flashing illusion of freedom to the poor masses. Less than 1% decided the future of the Edo people.
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by Gabbyraze(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
There are parts of Lagos that is worse than this whenever it rains heavily,does that mean fashola didn't try or Ambode isn't trying?pls lets learn to use common sense whenever we are commenting on public forum

1 Like

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by Nosaghae(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
HungerBAD:

---Modified--

Its like the name wike gives u orgasm. Anyways ur moniker explains ur condition
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by jozee8: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=richidinho post=49755322]
Is it a bye election? Pls educate a brother[/quote Then you have to pay him your school fees!
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
HungerBAD:

---Modified--

stop talking rubbish!!I mean, control the gallop in your mouth!! nor dey yan rust
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by ehissi(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
HungerBAD:

---Modified--

Chairman!! I just bow for you Oooh!!! shocked

Abi them share Akara come your side!! undecided

Them they count bad road for.........where you call am again?? US, UK, Abuja and Lagos. You go still count this wan join road..............

Na you first use here compare "Rivers" state, then you still use mouth call am bad road!!!

Your own strong no be small!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by goshen26: 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
XaintJoel20:

So soldiers were on strike when Inec conducted Rivers rerun. Edo people are naturally peaceful. You can take that to the bank.

I laugh in swahilli.....I'm not in the mood to download my experience to u during 2015 general election when I was serving there...even my pals saw hell during PVC distribution... Peaceful my..di
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by liongirl: 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
wow I am just glad.that there was no.much violence. I actually expected this election to be far worse than Rivers state thankfully it wasn't..

#MayTheBestManWin #EdoDecides #ElectionIsNotADoOrDieAffair
I THOUGHT THE witches said it will be bloodly but meanwiile congrats PDP.
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by XaintJoel20: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
goshen26:

I laugh in swahilli.....I'm not in the mood to download my experience to u during 2015 general election when I was serving there...even my pals saw hell during PVC distribution... Peaceful my..di
You serve there, and I have live virtually all my life in Benin. Who should understand the people better?
Anyway, On behalf of the Benin Crown, the Government and the good people of Edo state and my immediate family, I tender an unreserved apology to you for all the inconveniences the unruly behaviour of some bad elements may have caused you..

1 Like

Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by PecE2Make: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Is Edo in Rivers State? I taught Osho made Edo abroad.
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by otokx(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
gunuvi:

Oshiomole is a thief that only touched iara Bobby and you understand the other part. Edo people has rejected the broom witchcraft party that came with change but brought chain. Meanwhile PDP has appointed a committee to settle APC crises. Their own is original copy received by me. Nonsense

If Edo people reject the witchcraft party then what do you expect other states to do?
Re: Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo by emmydollars4life(m): 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=49754525]Kudos to these hard workers.

---Modified--

[/qu
Enjoy ur bad road is a gift from ur Governor to u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC / Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement / APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.