Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria (41031 Views)

Seafood Delicacies And Recipe For Seafood Lovers / Snake Delicacies Refresh Our Skin– Nigeria’s Snake Eaters / Nigerian Delicacies That Will Make You Bite Your Fingers- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by TheArchangel(f): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
walemoney007:
what's all this rubbish I hate amala a lot of you ignorant !diot are just spilling here,,how is it anyone's business if you hate amala A lot of ibos from the south east,tiv,berom and Niger deltan do eat amala like no tomorrow in places like white house in pako...one mans food is another my poison....
Why do you have to rope Igbos in?. The guy never mention his tribe.
walemoney007:
leave the fool!sh people alone...are they doing it for fun or what,cause is now getting so irritating
Ah yes!! Talk about hypocrisy on your part.
Jumping on anything Igbo obviously give you people hard on.
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by walemoney007(m): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
TheArchangel:
Why do you have to rope Igbos in?. The guy never mention his tribe.Ah yes!! Talk about hypocrisy on your part.
Jumping on anything Igbo obviously give you people hard on.
please I hate to be quoted by daft people,where in my post did I write that the guy is an Ibo guy? Read and understand before quoting,I don't give a dam about Nigeria not to talk of giving a dam about ibo
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by jamesbanjo(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
grin grin grin Kikikik

Commentus2:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You take Amala redesign google chrome logo well done, I love your creative energy!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na yur mata tongue
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by TheArchangel(f): 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
walemoney007:
please I hate to be quoted by daft people,where in my post did I write that the guy is an Ibo guy? Read and understand before quoting,I don't give a dam about Nigeria not to talk of giving a dam about ibo
Then why single out Igbo to make your DAFT point. Kettle calling pot black.
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by justicejay(m): 6:37am On Oct 02, 2016
[quote author=Commentus2 post=49823370][/quote] Ahahah explain wat?
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by walemoney007(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2016
TheArchangel:
gush! What type of a fool!sh and daft girl is this Where in my post did I refered to the guy as an Ibo guy undecided
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by TheArchangel(f): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
walemoney007:
gush! What type of a fool!sh and daft girl is this Where in my post did I refered to the guy as an Ibo guy undecided
Fuc.k ooff. Epispadiasis.
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by walemoney007(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
TheArchangel:
Fuc.k ooff. Epispadiasis.
dirty b!tch who forced you to quote my post......pig
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by TheArchangel(f): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
walemoney007:
Hypospadiasis
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by walemoney007(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
TheArchangel:
Hypospadiasis
swine,why don't you just type what I understand....mumu that read,but does not understand what she is reading grin
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by TheArchangel(f): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
walemoney007:
swine,why don't you just type what I understand....mumu that read,but does not understand what she is reading grin
Hydrocele
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by walemoney007(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
TheArchangel:
Hydrocele
pig you are not sending passing any message cause I don't understand the trash you are typing.
Ibo b!tch tongue
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by TheArchangel(f): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
walemoney007:
pig you are not sending passing any message cause I don't understand the trash you are typing.
Ibo b!tch tongue
Varicocele
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by Olanna45(f): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
What is traditional marriage in idemili without ukwa.
The king of all eastern delicacies. ( i did the crowning sha.)

Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
suzan404:
7. Ewa Agonyin

Food for the gods.

My fav
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by queenDD(f): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
MadCow1:

Banga soup saved my life. cry cry

One day, I was soooo sick and almost dying. All drugs were not working. The doctor said they should give me my last meal so I can die in peace. I order for Fried Rice and Chicken. Thats when the nurse returned with Fresh Hot Banga Soup and Starch saying thats all they had. I reluctantly agreed to eat it and form the moment the Banga touched my mouth, my healing began. Even the Doctor was shocked.

Today, the only soup for me is Banga Soup.. Praise the Lord.

Lolz.. grin
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by Esetim(f): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hash86:
Op shouldn't have mentioned AMALA. I hate dat thing. That unpleasant look and the taste is so terrible.
AWARA is D best...

You hating it doesn't mean it's not a delight for others.
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by davidif: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Niiiiiice.
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by Alphaoscar: 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
TheArchangel:

Most of you guys are just irritating and should stop advertising your foolishness. Must everything revolve around what you guys like or not ?

The guy you quoted mentioned at least 5 tribes but its only Ibos that are crying and asking why he mentioned your tribe as if most of you never taste amala before.

From the small to the big of you guys are tribalist and cowards. Must everything be about competition to you guys? someone can't comment in peace without you lots moaning and crying all over the place. Them take stupidity swear for una
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by Alphaoscar: 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
walemoney007:

You get time to dey exchange words with cursed fo0ls like that. Their activities here is becoming irritating. They cry , moan , wail and complain over everything as if anybody is in competition with them . Every tribe is their enemy
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by citizenY(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:
You left out the more prestigious foods:

Oha soup
Okra soup
Onugbu soup
Nkwobi
Ukwa
Yam and fiofio

And that Calabar soup with small whistles....you go swallow fufu, lick soup and then take one whistle blow am with your mouth shocked fioooow
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by citizenY(m): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2017
Barney11:
whoever compiled this list or post really have a DEEP HATRED for the IGBOs, oh my !ur list is rubbish if u have forgotten that their soup is delicious ,nutritious and hygienic .Those tribes own are good but you don't shut out IGBOs wen it comes to food.I love their soup like kilode!

This is a general forum . Just add the ones from your area if you have the pics.

This needless clannishness is spoiling our appetite,, jare.
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by citizenY(m): 9:38am On Feb 04, 2017
TheArchangel:
Check her post trends dear. She is a bitter bigot.

Sharrrrrrapp.
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by citizenY(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2017
walemoney007:
Ibo b!tch tongue

Wale, na the thibg wey she cram for biology e dey vomit. And she forgot Amo...EBA... Amoeba. Just no reply again.
Re: 12 Beautiful Delicacies From All Over Nigeria by kristalblaze(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
suzan404:
5. Wara (Nigerian tofu)

Only the people of Kwara State prepare wara in its most delicious form.

awara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Things Not To Do After A Meal / 8 Things That Taste Better When They’re Free / 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.