Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,306 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:08 PM

Must Read: Girl Shares Her Experience With A Ritualist On Her Way To Work Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Must Read: Girl Shares Her Experience With A Ritualist On Her Way To Work Today (1509 Views)

Thunder Struck Kemi Olunloyo After Calling Olamide A Ritualist In 2016 / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" / Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: Girl Shares Her Experience With A Ritualist On Her Way To Work Today by MaQuin(f): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
A girl named Udih Esther shares a very shocking experience on her way going to work this morning.

Below is what she wrote on her facebook page....

Help me in thanking God for saving my life tuday....but not for his grace. ..I would have been gone by now......
I entered a bus from agbado going to agege on my way to work this morning. ..a woman who was sitting at my back touched me to help her pass her money to the driver. ..as I was about to take the money from her....D girl sitting beside me stretched out her hand and collected the money from her..prolly bcas she needed the change....immediately she did....she started shivering and was behaving abnormal. ..ND everybody in d bus started pointing accusing fingers to d woman who told me to pass her money earlier...the woman was like they should all calm down. .bcas she was only testing her power. .ND d only way for her to undo what she had done is to rub d girl's breast. ..as she was doin dat. . . they both disappeared! !!!!
All thanks to God.....Pls thank God on my behalf. ....THIS IS MY TESTIMONY

source:http://maqueennaija..com.ng/2016/09/must-read-story-of-udih-esthers.html?m=1

Re: Must Read: Girl Shares Her Experience With A Ritualist On Her Way To Work Today by MaQuin(f): 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cc:lalaticala ,mynd44
Re: Must Read: Girl Shares Her Experience With A Ritualist On Her Way To Work Today by Basildvalour(m): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
And this is the EMBER Month where by all means, money must be made.

Carefulness will go a long way
Re: Must Read: Girl Shares Her Experience With A Ritualist On Her Way To Work Today by Barney11: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
bloggers story, and you all in the bus allowed her to rub, anyone who believes this will believe anything, Pls find more convincing story to attract traffic on ur blog.

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Girl Shares Her Experience With A Ritualist On Her Way To Work Today by consultancy: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
why wish yourself evil by fabricating such story, because u want to trend on social media. as a mata of fact, ds same story has been told tens of times wit difrnt versions and twists. Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Must Read: Girl Shares Her Experience With A Ritualist On Her Way To Work Today by MaQuin(f): 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
please before you all conclude go to her wall and confirm my problem with some people is that they won't learn they will still be arguing pray this does not happen to you or your loved ones
Re: Must Read: Girl Shares Her Experience With A Ritualist On Her Way To Work Today by StarPlayer: 12:02am On Sep 29, 2016
MaQuin:
please before you all conclude go to her wall and confirm my problem with some people is that they won't learn they will still be arguing pray this does not happen to you or your loved ones
Pleas just stop it already. You know you're lieing, what's all this? angry
Re: Must Read: Girl Shares Her Experience With A Ritualist On Her Way To Work Today by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 29, 2016
Is this a story? Reminds me of the time I saw a goat eating chicken, reading a newspaper and drinking coffee.
Re: Must Read: Girl Shares Her Experience With A Ritualist On Her Way To Work Today by MaQuin(f): 5:33am On Sep 29, 2016
StarPlayer:
Pleas just stop it already. You know you're lieing, what's all this? angry
I don't have time for cheap arguments go to her wall her and confirm #shikena
Re: Must Read: Girl Shares Her Experience With A Ritualist On Her Way To Work Today by Kakamorufu(m): 6:27am On Sep 29, 2016
you are far too cute to be doing this
Re: Must Read: Girl Shares Her Experience With A Ritualist On Her Way To Work Today by photoshoot(m): 6:34am On Sep 29, 2016
Errr, okay.
Whether lie or not...

Lesson learnt: always seat at the last row of the bus till you buy your car.
Re: Must Read: Girl Shares Her Experience With A Ritualist On Her Way To Work Today by Jay542(m): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2016
This sounds highly ridiculous. But like the post above me, Lesson learnt: always seat at the last row of the bus till you buy your car. Or don't answer them if they ask you.
Re: Must Read: Girl Shares Her Experience With A Ritualist On Her Way To Work Today by isax(m): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2016
I thank God for her and may every evil conspiracy return to the owners.
Maquin! I have just two questions.... Why did you publish the lady's picture in your post? Did she give you the permission to share her picture alongside the testimony?
Re: Must Read: Girl Shares Her Experience With A Ritualist On Her Way To Work Today by idupaul: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Pathological liar
Re: Must Read: Girl Shares Her Experience With A Ritualist On Her Way To Work Today by McBrooklyn(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2016
Stories that touch cool

But why this girl con resemble Ivvy now??
Re: Must Read: Girl Shares Her Experience With A Ritualist On Her Way To Work Today by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2016
unbelievable but thinking about what's happening in the world today...anything is possible...thank God for your life sha... from now on...
Oga/madam:help me pass this money to the conductor
Me:madam it's like ma hand no dey move o...abeg make I shift make you give am..hmmm ok m out
Re: Must Read: Girl Shares Her Experience With A Ritualist On Her Way To Work Today by Brayss(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Av heard smtin abt ds b4.... So Pathetic

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello Witnesses Cows Swimming Past A Huge River In Niger Republic (video) / Davido & Wizkid Celebrate Christmas Together (photos) / Wizkid Be ‘hitting On’ Nicki Minaj ? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.