Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Patience Jonathan Responded To Efcc Freezingof Her Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Responded To Efcc Freezingof Her Account (757 Views)

EFCC Arrests Justice Ajumogobia's Brother Who Wired $150,000 Into Her Account / Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money / Student Begs Dele Momodu For School Fees And He Responded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Responded To Efcc Freezingof Her Account by Sasuwa(f): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Good morning. Hope you are well. Have a read of below:

JAIYEOLA STREET EXCLUSIVE... BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

FULL TRANSCRIPT OF THE PRESS CONFERENCE HELD IN OTUOKE BY DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN TO ADDRESS THE $15.1 MILLION MISCELLANEOUS ACCOUNT FROZEN BY EFCC.

26/9/2016.

Ladies and gentleman of press, my name is Patience Faka Jonathan. The one you all call DAME and popularly known as “Mama Peace”. I was your mother for a long time. I was the only first lady of this country, Nigeria, before this present first lady. I am calling this press conference because people in the APC are looking for my trouble. He don happen. My people wahala don happen. If you say you will not talk, people will put their dirty hands into your mouth. You know that I am a gentle lady. As the first lady I minded my business. I was quiet. I did not find anybody’s trouble. But Buhari and APC are looking for my trouble and they will find it. This man called EFCC should leave me alone. Why would he put my money in the refrigerator and freeze it? Why? Is this what this country has turned to now? You put $15 million, the money that I worked for in the freezer. There is no respect anymore in this country. I am the only first lady and there is no respect for my money and my reputation. This man called EFCC has no shame O. Can he do that when my husband was in power? Is it because we now live Otuoke and not in Ass Rock that people have no regard for us anymore? I have one question for this man called EFCC. Can you put Aisha Buhari’s money in the freezer? Can you put your mother’s money in the freezer? Can you put your grandmother’s money in the freezer? What has this country turned into? I am ready to fight to get my money back. EFCC look at me. Look at my face. I am a proper Okirika woman. I will fight you in a fight to finish for my money. Let me tell you now, if you raga me, I will raga you. You useless thing of a man. How can you put my money in a freezer? Who do you think you are?EFCC I got information for you. If you do not want to the the redness of my eye, commot my money form the freezer and give am back to me. If not, me and you will put leg for the same trouser. You go see palaver. I go show you pepper.

You people know me well well. I am a God fearing woman of God. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor told me,” mama Peace, don’t fight. God will give you back your money.” So, I won’t fight. My husband of blessed memory told me "Patience, don't say nothing" So I will not say anything. I would not say anything bad about this crazy man called EFCC. But God will punish your mama. The fact that I have not been able to sleep for days now, you too will have sleepless nights. Dangote’s trailer will perish your whole family.You useless thing of a man. EFCC, you will not die a better death. You will disappear like the Chibok girls into Sambisa forest and never be found again. Forever and ever. Amen. Because I have not done anything wrong. My husband said stealing is not corruption. So why are you taking the money that I stole? Money, that people gave me as gifts for being the first lady. Why? Anyway, I leave everything in the hands of God. I will not use this my mouth to curse you. I will not say a word about this money. I will let my lawyers do all the mago mago. APC is just jealous of my husband and me. Buhari, old men you take your pickin job. Now you want to take our money. A man that for ten years has only 150 cows. Are you happy now?

Nigerians you people call me a thief. DAME thief. DAME wayo wayo. Where were you when my husband was walking without shoes? Ehen? Do you know how many bank accounts we have all over the world? What would this EFCC do if he knows about our accounts in Geneva, New York, London? Are you going to put those one too in a freezer? You useless man. Like I said before, I will leave everything to God. Jehovah the great I am that I am.Alfa and Omega. God can see my heart and he knows I am a children of God. He knows that I will not steal a kobo. I swear to God I worked hard for that $15 million. EFCC please give me back my money. Take my money out of the freezer!!! I need my money to go to Dubai. I need my money to go to London. EFCC man give DAME back her money. End of story. End of press conferences. I am ready to take questions from all you gentleman of the press.
Re: Patience Jonathan Responded To Efcc Freezingof Her Account by maryjan8(f): 2:45am On Sep 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Patience Jonathan Responded To Efcc Freezingof Her Account by Kingsley1000(m): 3:31am On Sep 29, 2016
corrupt set of folks.....and some people are clamoring for people that ought to be in jail to rule Nigeria again never!

(1) (Reply)

Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, Obaseki In Close Race / Oshiomhole Spotted Dancing With Timaya At APC Celebration Party [photos] / Oyegun To Be Removed As APC National Chairman!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.