Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:28 PM

Whats The Importance Of Abstinence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Importance Of Abstinence (585 Views)

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Importance Of Abstinence by Stanbic(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
whats the importance of sexual abstinence,because i remember some guys saying if they dont have sex that they are prone to prostrate cancer. is this true or does it mean its wrong to stay without sex.
Re: Whats The Importance Of Abstinence by Parpor(m): 1:54am On Sep 29, 2016
I dnt know. Lemmi wait for those dah hv answers to ds question dah will definitely help me
Re: Whats The Importance Of Abstinence by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 29, 2016
It protects you:

From Std

From losing ur destiny to puna from d pit of hell cry

The risk of being a baby daddy

From the risk of a lady sucking your pocket dry cos you are knacking them

From wasting unnecessary money on Condoms..The amount some pple use in buying condoms and lubes can buy Bag of rice in this buhari period undecided

Figure out the rest,i believe you are intelligent enuf grin
Re: Whats The Importance Of Abstinence by Stanbic(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
MzLarem:
It protects you:

From Std

From losing ur destiny to puna from d pit of hell cry

The risk of being a baby daddy

From the risk of a lady sucking your pocket dry cos you are knacking them

From wasting unnecessary money on Condoms..The amount some pple use in buying condoms and lubes can buy Bag of rice in this buhari period undecided

Figure out the rest,i believe you are intelligent enuf grin

.lol funny u,anyways thanks though quite informative.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When You Make A Mistake With A Girl But Have Plan B(picx) / What's The Best Time to start Romance? / Why Some Nigerian Ladies Will Never Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.