Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached (4068 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Do You Guys Masturbate To Pictures Of people You Know / A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
This happened yesterday at the prestigious Polytechnic Of Ibadan when an Engineering student proposed to girlfriend with an hibiscus flower.
This funny shit causes a lot of stares and can't hold it again so I brought out my phone to take some shots.

Wait o, are you telling me that those proposing with luxurious gifts like car, iPhone, taking them out for expensive shopping when there is no %100 assurance that the marriage will last don waste money be that?

According to research, the name of the girl is Kemi while the guy is popularly known as Akube from the same department, Civil Engineerin, The Polytechnic Ibadan.

Abeg modes, help move this to front page to let them know we also deserve go be happy even if we can't afford luxuries.

Re: See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by Danimighty7(m): 12:35am On Sep 29, 2016
say God

Re: See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 29, 2016
Lol I am going to propose with Rolls Royce. Yes! My gf doesn't know. She should get ready. undecided

Hibiscus ko... Rose ni
Re: See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by valencia25(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
coolsix:
Lol I am going to propose with Rolls Royce. Yes! My gf doesn't know. She should get ready. undecided

Hibiscus ko... Rose ni

It's over 7 days and you're yet to provide the BTC that was purchased by my uncle.

Refund the money or i will continue to stalk you.

Netxchange is SCAM!!

Seun come and find a solution to this scammers.

cc: lalasticlala, seun
Re: See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
That's the pictures o for you to know I don't lie..
Re: See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by zanebaddo(m): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
I'd rather die than commit suicide grin civil engineer marrying civil engineer... e no go better for person wey do you this tin brother
Re: See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
zanebaddo:
I'd rather die than commit suicide grin civil engineer marrying civil engineer... e no go better for person wey do you this tin brother
I Taya oo
Re: See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
hmmm lipsrsealed what's new?!
Re: See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by Engrobiorah(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
valencia25:

It's over 7 days and you're yet to provide the BTC that was purchased by my uncle.

Refund the money or i will continue to stalk you.

Netxchange is SCAM!!

Seun come and find a solution to this scammers.

cc: lalasticlala, seun
Next time try nairaswitch or nairaex if you want to buy bitcoin
Re: See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by fr3do(m): 5:12am On Oct 01, 2016
Engrobiorah:

Next time try nairaswitch or nairaex if you want to buy bitcoin

can I propose to my girl with bitcoin?

1 Like

Re: See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 01, 2016
Shebi she accept am?
Re: See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by Julietcutie(f): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2016
hmmm
Re: See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 01, 2016
Julietcutie:
hmmm
Madam easy OK...
Re: See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2016
comman see ooo
falano rock station lalasticlala
Re: See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2016
comman see ooo
falano rock station lalasticlala
Re: See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by Opistorincos(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2016
grin
Re: See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by Olusharp(m): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2016
this looks like it was staged joor..rose ko rosemary ni!
Re: See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by Julietcutie(f): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
EmmyBusko:
Madam easy OK...
easy with?
Re: See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
Julietcutie:
easy with?
The hmmmn nah
Re: See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by Engrobiorah(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
fr3do:

can I propose to my girl with bitcoin?
1bitcoin is enough to make her say yes cheesy
Re: See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by fr3do(m): 4:04am On Oct 02, 2016
Engrobiorah:

1bitcoin is enough to make her say yes cheesy

291053 Naira
Re: See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2016
EmmyBusko:
This happened yesterday at the prestigious Polytechnic Of Ibadan when an Engineering student proposed to girlfriend with an hibiscus flower.
This funny shit causes a lot of stares and can't hold it again so I brought out my phone to take some shots.

Wait o, are you telling me that those proposing with luxurious gifts like car, iPhone, taking them out for expensive shopping when there is no %100 assurance that the marriage will last don waste money be that?

According to research, the name of the girl is Kemi while the guy is popularly known as Akube from the same department, Civil Engineerin, The Polytechnic Ibadan.

Abeg modes, help move this to front page to let them know we also deserve go be happy even if we can't afford luxuries.

Holla me up. I hav dat bitcoin stuff.
O8Oseven six five ten zero five five five.
Re: See What Recession Turning Our Youths To....Pictures attached by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Holla me up. I hav dat bitcoin stuff. O8Oseven six five ten zero five five five.
is it still working

(1) (Reply)

Boss Captured By CCTV Camera Giving Secretary Hot Sex. Watch Video / See The Face Of A Pretty Girl Who Set Her Lover's House Ablaze Over Sex (photo) / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.