Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. (34869 Views)

My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahah

Most girls are bisexual, 80% grin
You could be right, cos we have the tendencies to try all. grin just to know how it feels.
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 29, 2016
optional1:

I over stayed too long on phone with her dat I accept my mistakes.
Hypocrites full here.. Don't mind them too much.
Catwalk diligently, pretty one!
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by Maxi112: 8:49am On Sep 29, 2016
herbie27:
You could be right, cos we have the tendencies to try all. grin just to know how it feels.
shocked shocked shocked

Exactly!

Now brace up, those (f) below are coming for you grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2016
Maxi112:
shocked shocked shocked

Exactly!

Lol.. Na you put am for that crooked corner oh, be sure to defend her a.ss in the days of battle
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by Debbywills(f): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2016
ITbomb:
When I saw that "How did you get my number", I knew we are dealing with a small girl with insecurity issues here.

Big girls don't ask how you got number, they only ask "who are you" "what do you want" and "I'm not interested" . Simple

The older you grow the more your number circulate then you get a private number.

Why am even typing all these, when you grow up you will understand. Meanwhile, avoid the rubber machine, it will expand your clt and you may not even be able to enjoy your husband later

You just collected this from my mouth
Why would you be asking a person How he/she got your number? It's way too childish.
From the look of things, the Op I'd still very new in the game grin. And I think she was enjoying the little freaky show grin
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by IamLEGEND1: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2016
Lsofdk:

baba you wan tear my belle with laff this morninggrin
boss! we gatz step up our game.

the score is now
Lesbians-2 0-Niggahz
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2016
Maxi112:
shocked shocked shocked

Exactly!

Lol.
I dey like who dey fear person?. grin
Went to an all girls secondary school for 4 yrs, knew the order of the day.
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by Lsofdk(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2016
Maxi112:
am free, no more fighting oh grin

Ban don loyal me, handles like that, hug dick are behind most of them

They hide behind that handle to asslick any female handle that caught their fancy

We have many of them here! I busted one of them few days agogrin
lol

even the moniker is whorish to lure sex starved guys to send pm.

shocked who was it? @bolded
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by dharay99: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2016
0p tho, come complete this story of yours,
Seems you might end up in her closet soon...
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by Maxi112: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2016
discoprophet:

you have successfully taken the word "asslicking" to another level

Don't forget to tell us your favourite part of her butt you enjoy kissing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by teejaypee: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2016
haters everywhere!
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2016
Maxi112:
you have successfully taken the word "asslicking" to another level

Don't forget to tell us your favourite part of her butt you enjoy kissing grin

I'll tell you.. Just have your ears to the ground
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by Maxi112: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2016
Lsofdk:

lol

even the moniker is whorish to lure sex starved guys to send pm.

shocked who was it? @bolded
some of our guys have know sham, you see them dashing out likes to a graphic picture like their life depends on it grin some of them will send grin

Underlined, bro leave me alone, am not understanding grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by Maxi112: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2016
discoprophet:

I'll tell you.. Just have your ears to the ground
my ears ain't for shiit

Go ahead with your asslicking tendency, you have my blessings grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by robosky02(m): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2016
optional1:
I usually hear about lesbians and gays but never for once imagin I will fall a victim...

At 1am 28th September, my phone rang and it was from a private number, so I decided not to speak first until the caller say a word...
Than the caller said Hello I noticed it was a female voice but I thought it was a male who changed his voice so that I would be able to find out who he is. So I said Hi good morning and the caller responded good morning...

Hmmm If someone would have told me I have a female admirer a day ago I would have stoned the person to death...

The World Is Coming To An End.

dear just stay away from these jezibels there ways are highway to the grave

stay focus and the right time a real man will come for your hand in marriage

cos even animals will not do that imagine a female goat chasing another female goal have never heard or seen

thats not the "natural use" as God designed it

no never
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2016
herbie27:
Twinnieshockedshockedshocked, know how kinni feels biko If what Op put up there happened for real, she should take to your advice. You've said it all cheesy and I saw her telling Maxi to help confirm something wink
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by Maxi112: 9:09am On Sep 29, 2016
herbie27:
Lol.
I dey like who dey fear person?. grin
Went to an all girls secondary school for 4 yrs, knew the order of the day.
yeah!

I gat your back grin

The op should tell us the truth, can't imagin myself talking to a gay on the phone, even going as far as calling him back

Abeg the the truth of the matter is glaring
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2016
Aderola15:

Twinnieshockedshockedshocked, know how kinni feels biko If what Op put up there happened for real, she should take to your advice. You've said it all cheesy and I saw her telling Maxi to help confirm something wink
Lol. cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2016
Maxi112:
yeah!

I gat your back grin

The op should tell us the truth, can't imagin myself talking to a gay on the phone, even going as far as calling him back

Abeg the the truth of the matter is glaring
Chai!, you're wicked so blunt. grin
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2016
Maxi112:
my ears ain't for shiit

Go ahead with your asslicking tendency, you have my blessings grin

"Don't forget to tell us your favourite part of her butt you enjoy kissing" I thought this was your word.. Now your ears aint for sh1t?

Anyway, thanks jare. Your blessings go a long way
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by Maxi112: 9:16am On Sep 29, 2016
Aderola15:

hahahahahah

Help comfirm what? She isn't my spec, I'm just dissaponited she gave the caller attention
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by Maxi112: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2016
herbie27:
Chai!, you're wicked so blunt. grin
hahahahahah

Is either she's a lez or bisexual

Read from her lines
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by Maxi112: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2016
discoprophet:

"Don't forget to tell us your favourite part of her butt you enjoy kissing" I thought this was your word.. Now your ears aint for sh1t?

Anyway, thanks jare. Your blessings go a long way
hahahahah

I pity you grin qoute me back when you are done licking the first round

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by brightalo1010: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2016
I don't do fellow guys and I hate it to death.

Op I'll say waka to you for giving such attention to what you're not interested in,you're trying to know her in real life so that what will happen kill her or still tell her the same no you should've tell her on phone?

I don't eat pork and I don't give a fuvk about how neat or clean it is.
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by optional1(f): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2016
herbie27:
Ok!, next time it could be a male admirer. grin
If someone calls you in an ungodly hour, deprived u of your sleep just to discuss a subject you're not totally interested in, disconnect the call and switch off your phone.

Ok ma, thanks so much appreciate this.....

I pray you never fall a victim.
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by optional1(f): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2016
discoprophet:

Thank you sir.
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by ucnwafor(m): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
and just like that, we've lost another vagìna. poof! just gone with the wind.
Eulogy:
Farewell, optional1's püssy.
I didn't get to interact with you intimately but the pangs of ur loss will linger.
As you begin your voyage into the realm of scissoring, grinding, dildoing and fingering....my wish is that you find bountiful orgàsms.
May all the tongues that will take a stab at you be smooth as a newborn's palms.

I will like to conclude this heartfelt message with a little jam I penned. feel free to join in if you're feeling the groove.

Yeah,Legend going in on the beat...you know how it is...

▶She said she wanted just 3mins #PussyPop

▶before you knew,she was at the other end screaming #PussyPop

▶My and my goons will mourn your you,yes we will #PussyPop

▶we will remember: the one that got away #PussyPop

if you wan support my career in gospel music,feel free to make donations by asking for my Akant numba.
when I blow I will not forget you.

chaiiii!!

Boss!! U gat me cracking mehn!
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by Gladiator1: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2016
joey150:
come on. Be nice!
grin
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by optional1(f): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2016
robosky02:

dear just stay away from these jezibels there ways are highway to the grave

stay focus and the right time a real man will come for your hand in marriage

cos even animals will not do that imagine a female goat chasing another female goal have never heard or seen

thats not the "natural use" as God designed it

no never

Thanks dad your lil daughter will be much care from now on.....

#SayNoToHomosexualism...
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by Lsofdk(m): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2016
Maxi112:
some of our guys have know sham, you see them dashing out likes to a graphic picture like their life depends on it grin some of them will send grin

Underlined, bro leave me alone, am not understanding grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
the day i saw the accumulated likes from that dot post by a lady was the day i gave up on such guys.

lolgrin you no wan cast am abi
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by robosky02(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2016
optional1:

Thanks dad your lil daughter will be much care from now on.....

#SayNoToHomosexualism...

in fact turn of your phone when you want to sleep

so they don't interrupt your sleep
Re: My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016. by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 29, 2016
optional1:

Ok ma, thanks so much appreciate this.....

I pray you never fall a victim.
Thanks for the prayer.
Know how to handle pests.
Cheers!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady / How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? / Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.