Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) (5861 Views)

Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2006 Housemates. Then Vs Now Photos / Famous Actors Then And Now(pics) / "Glamour Girls" Actresses, Then And Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by joseph1832(m): 1:58am On Sep 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Yes oo...younger, like in The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons tongue
Exactly. You read my thoughts so well, I still wonder why you still can't read my loins. grin tongue
Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by Ishilove: 1:59am On Sep 29, 2016
Stalker365:

Speed
Speed!! cheesy

Thanks
Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by Ishilove: 2:01am On Sep 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Exactly. You read my thoughts so well, I still wonder why you still can't read my loins. grin tongue
Your loins are inscribed in Latin cheesy
Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by joseph1832(m): 7:26am On Sep 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Your loins are inscribed in Latin cheesy
grin
Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by MidasTouche01(m): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2016
Pierce Brossnan a.k.a James Bond

Damn I love the guy. Hot and a smooth talker...

If you ask me I will say he aged with grace...

16 May 1953 (age 63)

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by Ishilove: 10:07am On Sep 29, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Pierce Brossnan a.k.a James Bond

Damn I love the guy. Hot and a smooth talker...

If you ask me I will say he aged with grace...

16 May 1953 (age 63)

Pierce is my favourite Bond. Followed closely by Sir Roger Moore.

Yeah he aged with grace and looks fantastic for his age. He was such a charmer cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by Creamish(f): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2016
Stalker365:

Watching Rambo again recently is the worst idea I've come up with this month. The movie kinda sucks now.. though it was the bomb back then

I noticed it's been aired on DSTV lately but iv refused watching it cos I don't want to spoil the luv I have for the movie. I'm a hardcore critic.. Can't take that risk.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Creamish:

I noticed it's been aired on DSTV lately but iv refused watching it cos I don't want to spoil the luv I have for the movie. I'm a hardcore critic.. Can't take that risk.

grin grin

Lol you made the right choice grin
Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by armadeo(m): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Yeah he aged with grace and looks fantastic for his age. He was such a charmer cheesy

Agreed. The guy was suave.

Roger Moore was just a real cool dude as bond.

Funny thing is if you ever read Ian flemmings books you'll realise that Daniel Craig is actually the first actor to portray bond as he actually is.

Bond is the British Jason Bourne.

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by ovalrose(f): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Awww, ma heroes...
Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by Ishilove: 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
armadeo:

Agreed. The guy was suave.

Roger Moore was just a real cool dude as bond.

Funny thing is if you ever read Ian flemmings books you'll realise that Daniel Craig is actually the first actor to portray bond as he actually is.

Bond is the British Jason Bourne.
I've never read Flemmings' books...
Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by Ishilove: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Creamish:

grin grin
I've watched it countless times. It is quite crappy cheesy

I still love it in all its crappiness grin
Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by armadeo(m): 7:59am On Sep 30, 2016
Ishilove:

I've never read Flemmings' books...

Fummt thing is there aren't even that long. Some are 30 pages or so. Intense. Like octopussy and Dr no.

It was enjoyable reading them somehow words carry a heftier punch than visual stimulation.

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by Creamish(f): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2016
Ishilove:

I've watched it countless times. It is quite crappy cheesy

I still love it in all its crappiness grin

Hehehe...naa i wont take that risk. There are a few movies I loved then and still love now..

1. The Sound of Music

2. Kindergarten Cop

The action movies will be crappy now. grin
Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by joseph1832(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2016
Creamish:

Hehehe...naa i wont take that risk. There are a few movies I loved then and still love now..

1. The Sound of Music

2. Kindergarten Cop

Gosh! I hated that movie, and heck, I still hate it today.
Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by Ishilove: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2016
Creamish:

1. The Sound of Music

2. Kindergarten Cop

Kindergarten Cop!! Haaaa!!! You just brought it back to me cheesy cheesy
Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by Creamish(f): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2016
Ishilove:

Kindergarten Cop!! Haaaa!!! You just brought it back to me cheesy cheesy

I swear...I memorized some lines like dat and I still say it with them. I love the soundtrack.. Those kids.. aawww cheesy
Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by Creamish(f): 10:47am On Sep 30, 2016
joseph1832:

Im yet to see The King & I again but I love the songs too.. did u also hate it?
Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by joseph1832(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2016
Creamish:

Im yet to see The King & I again but I love the songs too.. did u also hate it?
How can I hate what I haven't watched? grin
Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by Creamish(f): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2016
joseph1832:
How can I hate what I haven't watched? grin

If u dont like musicals, u might not like it.
Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by joseph1832(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2016
Creamish:

If u dont like musicals, u might not like it.
Movies with music in it never appeal to me. I'm more of the action type. All blood, guts, guns and of course, sex. wink
Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by Creamish(f): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
joseph1832:
Movies with music in it never appeal to me. I'm more of the action type. All blood, guts, guns and of course, sex. wink

ofcourse... grin
Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by joseph1832(m): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
Creamish:

ofcourse... grin
Ah! My creme de la creme. Sometimes you leave me speechless. kiss

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ishilove:

You're used to movies with advanced tech now that's why Rambo seems awful. wink

True though. I watched Voltron some time back and I was like 'this freaked us back then??'

Life and its passing phases smiley

Voltron, the defender of the universe.

5 different vehicles will combine to form Voltron - a head, 2 hands and 2 legs, with a big sword.

Voltron, the defender if the universe!

All thanks to NTA 2, Channel 5, Your Reachout Station.

Memories of black and white Tee Vee.
Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ishilove:

My favourite James Bond actor is the first man to take the role - Sir Sean Connery.

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
joseph1832:

Gosh! I love this movie. Evergreen for me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do - A deer, a deer; a female deer
Re - A drop of golden sun
Mi - A name I call myself
Fa - A long long way to run
So - A needle-pulling thread
La - A note to follow So
Ti - I drink with German bread

That will bring us back to doh oh oh - a deer, a deer, a female deer.....

Memories

Read recently that the woman who acted as the first daughter of captain Von Trapp is dead.

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
joseph1832:

You're a man; so it's understandable not to like musical films/movies.

I'm also guessing you don't like Bollywood movies?
Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by joseph1832(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

You're a man; so it's understandable not to like musical films/movies.

I'm also guessing you don't like Bollywood movies?
Bollywood? Yuck! I hate it same way I hate z world and all the nonsense they show there.

Telemundo isn't that bad, at least they show cute babes with breath taking curves and beauty

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
joseph1832:
Bollywood? Yuck! I hate it same way I hate z world and all the nonsense they show there.

Telemundo isn't that bad, at least they show cute babes with breath taking curves and beauty

I guessed right then.
Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by joseph1832(m): 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

I guessed right then.
Yeah, I guess you did. But isn't it rather obvious?
Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
joseph1832:
Yeah, I guess you did. But isn't it rather obvious?

Yes it was by inference/deduction.
Re: Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) by vickylincon(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2016
Ishilove:
Pacino remains one of my all time favourite actors and he has really aged well. Short fella but definitely up there in the looks department.

The man is 76. He looks fantastic for a man approaching 80, which can't be said for many in his generation.

Just look at his eyes... 'Come hither and kiss me' eyes. kiss

I never knew i have such a strong thing for eyes embarassed grin cheesy
he resembled rambo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats The Best And Most Intriguing Seasonal Movie You've Ever Watched? / Where Can I Get That Old Time Indian Movie Titled "The Promise" / Need Website To Download Free Holllywood Action Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.