Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) (56534 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" / The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) / Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
All I see is a massive punny undecided
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by Jay542(m): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
igbsam:
[s]This Nairaland don spoil...my 6yrs old Nephew cannot open frontpage again and this is all that would stare him in the face.
[/s]
Seun, all this your mods don dey do anyhow o. Massive kwa, i didn't see anything massive hia undecided
Your young nephew is most likely seeing worse at the beach

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by sexychocolate1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Stupid mods. Grow up.
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nnamen see kpomo
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by Damibiz(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Indeed,better pikin u re really ur mother pikin nd no struggle she go sabi the tinz,GOD why i no go marry Beautiful babe self.....OLuwa provide the Bull...
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by YINKS89(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
she resemble gladiator.
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
Holy Makasutu!!!! See hotness!! I die here!!! Real African Bazuka!!!! I love thick women!!!......... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Wow!

This lady could so definitely turn me, she's so cute to look at. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by Tamakay(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
No wonder we have babymamas everywhere because guys no longer respect these species with protruding mamary glands. I just dey gbadu d Davidos and the Starboys flogging them left right and centre

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by vengertime: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
goodies247:
injection body explode .
you ladies and bad belle.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by April4th(m): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
that body look like wetin go strong like iron.na muscles me dey see o.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by oluxy(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
OK.... I love d physique of my yet to meet wife.....
I know she's beautiful than this lady when I will finally meet her....
Future wife, am still searching for u seriously. If you like, be in abroad, we shall both find our ways miraculously n meet.
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by Lazio92(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hips don't lie...
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by obontami: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Chaiii if I see this kind toto fccck I dey tell you I go build house there grin

See body na
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by oluxy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
OK.... I love d physique of my yet to meet wife.....
I know she's beautiful than this lady when I will finally meet her....
Future wife, am still searching for u seriously. If you like, be in abroad, we shall both find our ways miraculously n meet.
Blessed is d lady for she shall never know unhappy moment...
You don't have to bliv Thomas
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by hardbody: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Akposb:
Of what importance is this pic to fp?

It drives traffic for seun....he is in business not charity

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by demolaxl(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
One word: HOT!
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by hylyne(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Is that all she can offer us?
Anyways most of them, don't stay married. My opinion, though...
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by dadabashua1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Peacetemi:
Singing...
Ijoba orun lere onigbagbo o ( heaven is the believers' gain)
Ma je kuno Baba mu mi dele o (Don't let me stray father take me home)

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Anyone got her no??

I'd like to minister to her angry

hahahaha...no be only to minister to her na commissioner you go Commissioner to her... lolz
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by Sensie(f): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Sexual promotion eveywhere. Mtcheww
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
Op u just made me vomit my dinner cry cry cry cry cry is this not a transgender? I was expecting to use my vasline tonight when i saw massive cry cry cry cry cry cry you must replace my dinner or else water will flood ur papa house for village.
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by Asquare49(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Na basket ball player she be undecided habi y she come big full everywhere
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
abdulahi001:
ladies, enemy of themselves.
Great insight ladies real have a passion of hatred for themselves no be small.
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by slap1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
Peacetemi:
Singing...
Ijoba orun lere onigbagbo o ( heaven is the believers' gain)
Ma je kuno Baba mu mi dele o (Don't let me stray father take me home)

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Anyone got her no??

I'd like to minister to her angry

Something tells me she'll end up ministering to you. undecided
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by sunnymornin1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
Abeg who go help me with small vasiline my own don finish and I never cum
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by Shym3xx: 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Average with fvcked face.

Where is that village brown roof dwelling amala eater with tiger claw scratches on his face, FemoLondon?

Are you not coming out to play on this thread today, you bummy road sweeper with dirt poor parents?

Fvck ya life. You still owe me ya jaw, puzzy.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Shyngle is single and ready to entangle. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos / Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized / P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.