Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) (56537 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" / The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) / Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
slap1:

Something tells me she'll end up ministering to you. undecided
grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:01am On Sep 30, 2016
emynike2001:
Great insight ladies real have a passion of hatred for themselves no be small.

This is beginning to sound very dumb.
Several guys have made 'negative' comments on this same thread, you guys skipped those ones, skipped the positive ones from ladies...just to drop this same overused line...
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by Akansilewax: 2:39am On Sep 30, 2016
I dont like oil body
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by ABJ4Real(m): 2:54am On Sep 30, 2016
Nagin
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 5:32am On Sep 30, 2016
pocohantas:

Several guys have made 'negative' comments on this same thread, you guys skipped those ones, skipped the positive ones from ladies...just to drop this same overused line...
TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER and unacceptable.
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by manikspears: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2016
Peacetemi:
Singing...
Ijoba orun lere onigbagbo o ( heaven is the believers' gain)
Ma je kuno Baba mu mi dele o (Don't let me stray father take me home)

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Anyone got her no??

I'd like to minister to her angry

Sure, you will get her number. ........................................... I just need to anoint her first ,then you can go on with your ministring
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by d4teen(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2016
she b virgin wu confirm her ,abeg pack well Jo although she set
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by dayleke: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2016
That last pinshure in bikini no good o....,
the front of the bottom piece looks like "BUSH"

or

Bushes....
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2016
pocohantas:

TRUTH TO U BOTH PAINFUL AND A BITTER PILL to swallow tufiakwa....
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by seenter84: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2016
WOE unto man...
Wo$man
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by awoo47: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2016
sad shocked grin grin[color=][/color][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by priceynora: 10:17am On Sep 30, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
may
God
have
mercy
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by adblack10(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2016
vansline crew oya na
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by pizzylee(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
most African actors n actresses r either light,have curves,butt ,boobs....no potential, am sure these r d tinz dey look out for in their auditions
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by FemoLondon: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
Shym3xx:
Average with fvcked face.

Where is that village brown roof dwelling amala eater with tiger claw scratches on his face, FemoLondon?

Are you not coming out to play on this thread today, you bummy road sweeper with dirt poor parents?

Fvck ya life. You still owe me ya jaw, puzzy.

Ha ha ... so e still de seriously pain you all those days that you are looking for me for revenge?? Or is it because I told the folks here about your job at Nandos, washing plates, that you are livid? grin

Boy, you are shameless and I'm sorry to put you on notice. The other day you were spotted at the club following this lady around and even holding her hand bag in the desperate hope that she will eventually buy you a drink. I felt embarrassed for you.

You should channel all that anger and violence and punch your face instead. Perhaps that will smack some sense/shame into your head grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) by sulola92(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
cry all dey display nw is boobs nd curves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized / Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her / Paris Hilton, 50 Cent's New Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.