Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,491 members, 7,801,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

A Day Out With Mr. James - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Day Out With Mr. James (613 Views)

True Life Comedy With Mr Truth - Watch Nigeria Best Comedy / . / Photo Of A Day, I Can't Stop Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Day Out With Mr. James by alegbeleye(m): 7:25am On Sep 29, 2016
James walked into a bar and aggressively shouted his order to the bar man "Please give me N2,500 isiewu and Big Stout and then give everyone a N5,000 isiewu and Big Stout because when I eat I want everyone to eat." The bar man processed his request and gave him his meal and everyone else theirs. When they finished enjoying their meal he shouted another order " Give me a bottle of brandy (mellow wood) and give everybody else a bottle of whiskey (Johnny walker black label) because when I drink I want everybody to drink." Everyone was happy and singing James' praises saying "He is the man". When James finished his drink he shouted again " Give me my bill and give everyone else their own bill because when I pay for my meals and drinks, I want everyone else to pay for theirs." His burial is this Saturday. He was beaten to death grin

(1) (Reply)

Lwkmd..check This! / This Is For The Ladies / Who Is The Joke Of 2016 In Nigerian Polity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.