Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:42 PM

Kenya Woman Sleeps With A Witchdoctor To Have A Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenya Woman Sleeps With A Witchdoctor To Have A Baby (665 Views)

Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp / Sandra Kaluki The Latest Kenya Woman With Very Big Ukwu Shares H0t Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya Woman Sleeps With A Witchdoctor To Have A Baby by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2016
A Kenyan woman has done the unthinkable
recently after she noticed she did not get
pregnant during her honeymoon.

Tuko reports that the woman who is now
bothered about the consequences of her
action, confessed to a local daily, how she
and her new husband had lots of
unprotected sex during honeymoon. But with
all the sex, she still didn’t get pregnant.

She said :

“ We just decided to have a baby
there and then. Two weeks later,
we jetted back to Nairobi but I
noticed something different. My
periods had not stopped. I
became worried and hid my
emotions from my husband,”.

When she didn’t experience all the morning
sickness symptoms of pregnancy, she ran to
the doctor who confirmed to her that she
was not pregnant. She then shifted all the
blame about her childlessness to her
husband but opted to keep her mouth shut
about it.

She also said:

“I knew it would lead to divorce
so I decided to formulate a plan.
I decided to do something
completely forbidden in my
village. I decided to go to a witch
doctor,” narrated the woman. She
lied to her husband that she was
travelling home to see her mother
only to divert and go to a wizard.
“I went straight to the witch’s
house. I had been told that he’d
been able to help another woman
conceive before. His house was
located in a bushy area and that
is where all the magic
happened,” added the woman.
She later gave birth to a healthy
baby by who is said to be 3
years old today. “I have never
told my husband who the father
of the child is. Do you think I
should let him know the truth? ”

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/woman-sleeps-with-witchdoctor-to-have.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe

Re: Kenya Woman Sleeps With A Witchdoctor To Have A Baby by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2016
Kenyans matter no d taya una to d report??... As for me.. I don taya to the comment on their matter
Re: Kenya Woman Sleeps With A Witchdoctor To Have A Baby by mii4u(f): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2016
You shld hv asked before going to meet with the witchdoctor, honeymoon is too early a time to cry abt pregnancy and rush into such a drastic and.hasty action. Telling and not telling have der different consequences.
Re: Kenya Woman Sleeps With A Witchdoctor To Have A Baby by Benjom(m): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2016
Shoroniyen? Ask Gov. Osho for advice. He'll tell you to go and "peme".
Re: Kenya Woman Sleeps With A Witchdoctor To Have A Baby by nwasinachi(f): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2016
No dont tell him, simply move in with d real father of your child. Patience is truly a virtue

(1) (Reply)

Lol..... Can We Call This Food Abuse (pics + Video) / Genevieve And Omotola Who Is Most Popular / Toke Makinwa Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.