Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane (2178 Views)

'Religion Has Done More Harm To Man Than Technology' - Twitter User Says / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way / How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2016
Yeah, so came here to share with you all how religion has messed up with the minds of my friends and the populace at large, people i know are of sound mind and perfect intellectual comprehension , but unfortunately that is not to be the case...

So a friend on Facebook, put up a post on "him not being affected by the economic recession because he has God"

Of which I came on board and tried making him understand, the universe doesn't care about your creed, but as long as you are in Nigeria, u will inevitably be affected by the recession, not far off the inflation rates, the purchase strength of the your cash isn't way it used to, more dependents on him sequel to jobs loss et all.. my arguments were objective and cogent. But unfortunately a stream of others came in and immediately bamboozled me, proclaiming how the economy isn't affecting them, when in reality , everybody isn't the way we use to be... and that is my issue with the churches and religious houses, making you believe ur only obligations lie in your church and not your nation, they make u believe u are in the country and not of the country ( such wickedness) , so you give all your strength , physical, financial and otherwise to the church why your primary constituent (the church) suffers.... reason why our churches grow and the nation suffers... anyway, that's that...

So my people, I brought this here, because I know we have more sound and objective minds here... so please

Quick question, is the recession affecting u or not? And Who amongst us happen to be more Correct? Pictures beneath

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2016
More

Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by urheme: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Yeah, so came here to share with you all how religion has messed up with the minds of my friends and the populace at large, people i know are of sound mind and perfect intellectual comprehension , but unfortunately that is not to be the case...

So a friend on Facebook, put up a post on "him not being affected by the economic recession because he has God"

Of which I came on board and tried making him understand, the universe doesn't care about your creed, but as long as you are in Nigeria, u will inevitably be affected by the recession, not far off the inflation rates, the purchase strength of the your cash isn't way it used to, more dependents on him sequel to jobs loss et all.. my arguments were objective and cogent. But unfortunately a stream of others came in and immediately bamboozled me, proclaiming how the economy isn't affecting them, when in reality , everybody isn't the way we use to be... and that is my issue with the churches and religious houses, making you believe ur only obligations lie in your church and not your nation, they make u believe u are in the country and not of the country ( such wickedness) , so you give all your strength , physical, financial and otherwise to the church why your primary constituent (the church) suffers.... reason why our churches grow and the nation suffers... anyway, that's that...

So my people, I brought this here, because I know we have more sound and objective minds here... so please

Quick question, is the recession affecting u or not? And Who amongst us happen to be more Correct? Pictures beneath

We are all affected, as prices for goods and services have gone up. as for the church, no one is forcing you to take your strength, money and otherwise there.
Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by cosby02(m): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2016
#shaggysvoice

Ah ha, if you take this too serious
Then you really need some church

Them feel say through them go a church their sins
Don't need forgiving, forgiving
Them really gone from bad to worse with them
Your careless living, living

Me ah boy no go church from how long
Rather sleep through the morning and put on a slam
But mi woman she ah pressure me fuh go confession
So mi decide fi go and kill the conversation

So mi sit down right beside sister Pam
Who ah tell me everything about the congregation
'Bout Sister Paulette and her gay husband
And how she ah still ah sleep with the mini bus man

Sister Gwen claim she ah Christian
But ah last night dem catch her in ah stone love session
She a do the dutty dance to de Matterhorn song
And say she get de thing them from the baby cham
Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by 7Randall: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2016
You brought it here because you know atheists will back you up
Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2016
He's telling you that he isn't affected and you're imposing the opposite on him..

It has nothing to do with religion neither does it concerns you.

As far as i'm conerned, when others say there's a casting down(recession), i'll say there's a lifting up because i have God. Dunno about u.

I can't say what others are saying, because God has the final say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2016
Jacksonville:
He's telling you that he isn't affected and you're imposing the opposite on him..

It has nothing to do with religion neither does it concerns you.

As far as i'm conerned, when others say there's a casting down(recession), i'll say there's a lifting up because i have God. Dunno about u.

I can't say what others are saying, because God has the final say.
madness and insanity loading ...

1 Like

Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2016
Raymondenyi:

It's your madness and insanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by CoolUsername: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2016
If the recession isn't affecting him, can he help me change naira to dollar at 1981's exchange rate?
Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by hopefulLandlord: 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Joel 3:10 Let the weak say "I am strong"

that is what's happening here

that's why you call a coworker who is absent to know what's up

Hopefullandlord: hey Mr Appleby, I haven't seen you for 3 working days now, I hope there's no problem

Appleby: *coughs and sneezes violently * I can't come today, I'm very strong

1 Like

Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by hahn(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Joel 3:10 Let the weak say "I am strong"

that is what's happening here

that's why you call a coworker who is absent to know what's up

Hopefullandlord: hey Mr Appleby, I haven't seen you for 3 working days now, I hope there's no problem

Appleby: *coughs and sneezes violently * I can't come today, I'm very strong

Self deceit perfected smiley

2 Likes

Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by DoctorAlien(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
You know it...

Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by DoctorAlien(m): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
According to atheists, "GOD does not exist."

But they want Him impeached...

Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by DoctorAlien(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Please, how do you want us to impeach something you said does not exist?

Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by hopefulLandlord: 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
DoctorAilen, can you opena thread for me and you on these memes of yours?
Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by hahn(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

winner01 will be a better challenge
Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by promise10: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Show me your medal for being a certified wise prof.

Wonderful fool!
Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by promise10: 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Joke apart!

That guy will smash you, don't just go there. You can try!
Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by winner01(m): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
hahn:

Thank you hahn...

hopefulLandlord, ill gladly accept the meme challenge grin
You can select 4-5 more atheists too as backup in case you run out o' gas. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by winner01(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
[size=14pt]As for the oP[/size]

See the 17-pages of picture proof that atheistic fundamentalism is turning previously cool people into potential terrorists.

https://www.nairaland.com/3176513/atheist-murderers-past-present-murderous

I got more pictures on request ifyou want. wink
Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by hopefulLandlord: 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
promise10:
Joke apart!
That guy will smash you, don't just go there. You can try!
how about you+Doctor+Winner01 against me?
tell me when you guys are ready
Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by CoolUsername: 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
DoctorAlien:
According to atheists, "GOD does not exist."

But they want Him impeached...

They're talking about separation of church and state.
Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by hopefulLandlord: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
CoolUsername:

this exactly is my challenge
those memes are seriously misguided

1 Like

Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by winner01(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
CoolUsername:

You should see the movie 'God's not dead 2' and see where that phrase "separation of church and state" originated from. The phrase is pro-christian written in defence of the Christian belief to a Christian church (Baptist), ensuring them freedom from government interference. Atheism thrives so much on ignorance. smh!
hopefulLandlord:

I already challenged you sissy, did you just ignore that grin grin grin ;Dlmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by CAPSLOCKED: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
hahn:

ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN A MEME CONTEST. smiley

1 Like

Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by CoolUsername: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
winner01:
You should see the movie 'God's not dead 2' and see where that phrase "separation of church and state" originated from. The phrase is pro-christian written in defence of the Christian belief to a Christian church (Baptist), ensuring them freedom from government interference. Atheism thrives so much on ignorance. smh!
I already challenged you sissy, did you just ignore that grin grin grin ;Dlmao grin grin grin grin

Maybe you shouldn't get your unbiased historical data from a Christian apologist movie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_of_church_and_state_in_the_United_States?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9485297430

You'll see in the article that it is two-way street.

Once again, you have spread misinformation for your religion.

Shame.
Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by DoctorAlien(m): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
CoolUsername:

The abominable union of church and state is what brought about the beast/antichrist. You know nothing about the Bible or prophecy, neither do you know anything about separation of church and state.

The founding fathers of USA, who were mostly protestants, wanted a nation in which the church is separate from the state. They knew that the abominable union of church and state not only corrupts the church, but it also turns the state into an agent of terror at the beck and call of the corrupt church. And so concerned Christians should be the ones saying "separate church and state" because that union is an abomination.

GOD is not the president of USA. GOD is not involved in that abominable union of church and state(Read the Bible and understand), and so it very clear that those clamoring for GOD(which they say does not exist) to be impeached really need to go for mental check-up.
Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by winner01(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
CoolUsername:

Maybe you shouldn't get your unbiased historical data from a Christian apologist movie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_of_church_and_state_in_the_United_States?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9485297430

You'll see in the article that it is two-way street.

Once again, you have spread misinformation for your religion.

Shame.
Maybe you should take your time to read the link you posted before jumping straight to your feelings.

Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by DeSepiero(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by DeSepiero(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

funny guys
Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by CoolUsername: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
winner01:
Maybe you should take your time to read the link you posted before jumping straight to your feelings.

And maybe you shouldn't just take the parts you like the way you do with your bible.

As I said, a two-way street.

Re: Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane by winner01(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
CoolUsername:

And maybe you shouldn't just take the parts you like the way you do with your bible.

As I said, a two-way street.
What is wrong with the part you quoted?
How does it disprove my claim of protection of the christian right to believe and freedom from government interference?
Did you even see that the whole idea was originated by the Founder of a Christian church, Roger Williams?

What is wrong with you people? Why are you so blind undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Immoral Love Message In The So Called Holy Bible / The New Atheists Are Worse Than You Think / Darwinism's Atheist Concept Of Evolution Leads To Racism And Supremacism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.