Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (132820 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by kahal29: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
yea! i personally salute kahal29 for his effort, for updating us, those ipod clowns were always dishing-out wrong results.

Thank you and God bless
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by kahal29: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
the guy did wonderfully well.

Na Godwin. May God bless us all
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by diegwu01: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
edo decides final results

APC 319 483
PDP 253 173

cancelled votes 30945

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by PassingShot(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
The Returning Officer has just finished announcing total votes garnered by each party. Obaseki got about 320k while the pastor got about 250k.

Most people are not as daft as PDP thought. Edo voters know PDP is the architect of our current economic woes. Only "our oyel" people refuse to reason with common sense.

Btw, I dey gbadun my vacation for Ibadan. Things are not as bad as people make it look online.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by AngelAhnie(f): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
esosuo2:

Lol looks like u are mimicking dos who wail for a living oh ,congratulations to edo people and to the governor elect ,keep and substain the peace experienced all through
We won't hear word again. That short man made talks way too much. I'm waiting for my own share of the money given to you. I heard APC paid 10k per vote.tongue
Don't tell me yours is for freegrin
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by rose54321: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
This man calling the political parties sef. So unprofessional.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by AngelAhnie(f): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
I can't wait to meet you there. grin
well, we thank God for a peaceful election. I just don't like oshobaba, his noisemaking and all that. embarassed

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by esosuo2: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
AngelAhnie:
We won't hear word again. That short man made talks way too much. I'm waiting for my own share of the money given to you. I heard APC paid 10k per vote.tongue
Don't tell me yours is for freegrin
As a good citizen i contributed my share of the money to the wailers to buy handkershive for tears cleaning lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by AngelAhnie(f): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
esosuo2:

As a good citizen i contributed my share of the money to the wailers to buy handkershive for tears cleaning lol
See your big headtongue I'm not a partisan though I'm very bias cheesy I favour PDP most time. I'm like a bad ref tongue
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by gbengress1: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
According to the final results as announced by INEC, Godwin Obaseki of APC polled a total votes cast of 319,483 while Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu of PDP polled 253,173.

The party agents are currently signing the results as announced after which the returning officer will officially announce APC as winner.

However the PDP and some other party agents refused to sign the results insisting the results are unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
kahal29:

Na Godwin. May God bless us all
ameen!
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by esosuo2: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
AngelAhnie:
See your big headtongue I'm not a partisan though I'm very bias cheesy I favour PDP most time. I'm like a bad ref tongue
Dats why i dont like you loool pdp sympathizer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Caseless: 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
AngelAhnie:
well, we thank God for a peaceful election. I just don't like oshobaba, his noisemaking and all that. embarassed
I don't like people that talk too much too. But all his talkative attitude started in his second term when PDP began to frustrate him from the centre.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Izonpikin: 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
asamaigho:

I worked there ok .
I dont have to tell u who owns it.
Keep diecieving urself.
if you know who owns it tell us naaa..

if you cant dont disturb us...tompolo owns fenog...
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by joseph1832(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
PassingShot:
The Returning Officer has just finished announcing total votes garnered by each party. Obaseki got about 320k while the pastor got about 250k.

Most people are not as daft as PDP thought. Edo voters know PDP is the architect of our current economic woes. Only "our oyel" people refuse to reason with common sense.

Btw, I dey gbadun my vacation for Ibadan. Things are not as bad as people make it look online.
Shebi na because you see food chop!.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by happen2: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
joseph1832:

That's how life be my friend. When there is no recession some people never even chop
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by AngelAhnie(f): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
I don't like people that talk too much too. But all his talkative attitude started in his second term when PDP began to frustrate him from the centre.
Lol, see how you are defending him. Is Timipre Silva a PDP member?
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by AngelAhnie(f): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
esosuo2:

Dats why i dont like you loool pdp sympathizer
You are in love with me, deny itgrin
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by FunkyMetahuman: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
joseph1832:
shey bi you are hungry, make we donate food for you or go to idp camp..
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by esosuo2: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You are in love with me, deny itgrin
I deny it .Arrest mi na sad
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Forwetinnah: 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Caseless:
see pain.

You call "half village' and how polygamy is practiced everywhere as you're from a polygamous home and that every inch of the red soil in the east is occupied by people.

Knock yaself out
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Forwetinnah: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

Keep deceiving yourself, Osinbanjo preside over the FEC and NEC meeting in the absence of PMB, unlike Sambo then..

Northerners are the majority with 19 states if you don't like Go and Die.

Stay and remain deceived. Other regions are setting themselves free from oppression but you lot just love your slave status. Enjoy your cage
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Forwetinnah: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Oblang:

Lol.. U igbos will never size to amaze me. Pls tell me how igbos are majority in Nigeria. U go jst siddon for one corner dey deceive urself...

Ridiculous. ..what makes you think I'm igbo? It's good to open your eyes to reality and speak the truth
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by drss(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
Lol. When I was telling people like SamuelAnyawu that most of the people shouting poi on Nairaland are far away from Edo state, they thought I was lying.

Most of them are from a particular region. When you typed '' up poi'' , you see likes from nowhere and you wonder where the likes are coming from. They are hitting the likes with their multiple handles after they shamefully abandon their former handles following the defeat of their adopted son.

Not forgetting the infamous Nairaland says no to biafraaa cheesy.

Where are my good friends, abokibuhari, drss/drss1/drss2?
election wey dem don rig finish
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by henryuzor(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Fake pastor without congregation

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Wadeoye(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

See Rigging from PDP angry angry

And they still lost... Nigerians are wiser now. They can easily identify the crooks among real progressive people.

It is unfortunate that PDP still had the gut to come out to ask for Nigerians votes... Na wa. But thank God, they were rejected.

COngrats Edo people... The future is bright!

On another note, the peaceful conduct of the election alone is a sign that Nigeria is transforming and that somebody somewhere is doing something about sanitizing the system. Gubernatorial election without loss of lives? This is unbelievable.

To this end, I congratulate Nigerians - gradually, we will get there.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by APCmyheart(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Stay and remain deceived. Other regions are setting themselves free from oppression but you lot just love your slave status. Enjoy your cage

We are not been oppress and no region have been oppress so far, Every region are well represented in this Govt and you talking about oppression. Can you tell us how you've been oppress?
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by DabuIIIT: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2016
APCmyheart:

We are not been oppress and no region have been oppress so far, Every region are well represented in this Govt and you talking about oppression. Can you tell us how you've been oppress?

chai! English hard ooo shocked grin grin grin
RIP TO GRAMMAR grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by jpphilips(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]When you don't like your party from the depth of your heart and always never wish your incumbent governor well and now go as far as public and social media to criticise him that he imposed someone that is not loved by people is really outrageous and then no one should blame take your blame for loosing your ward because your own people don't believe in you and your services to them any longer. Time to quit Oyegun!!![/size]

Oyegun is not serving the people of his ward, he is serving the fvctards in APC.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by APCmyheart(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2016
DabuIIIT:

chai! English hard ooo shocked grin grin grin
RIP TO GRAMMAR grin

Lol i aint taking any test here so i don't need digging out dictionary before i respond to looser like you.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by gebest: 10:30am On Oct 01, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
My Igbo brothers and Sisters don carry Edo Election for head pass Edo people sef. Their hatred for Buhari and APC is epic.

Where's their APGA and Biafra though?
ugenekwenu congrats we won at last. Ondo is next.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent / Breaking News - Another Explosion In Kaduna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.