Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo (30735 Views)

Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) / Borno Emirs Return To Palace, 2 Years After Fleeing Boko Haram Insurgents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2016
A gallant Nigerian, Celestine Nwabueke, has been praised after his heroic effort in helping a woman deliver a bouncing baby boy in a village in Borno state. According to multiple reports, the new mother -was aided the the gallant soldier with the help of other women who fled their community over fear of Boo Haram attacks..

According to reports, the woman wanted to name the child after the soldier to appreciate him but later changed her mind due to his religion and named him Abubakar.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/soldier-helps-woman-to-give-birth-after.html

11 Likes

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2016
nice

1 Like

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2016
God bless him

12 Likes

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by dainformant(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2016
correct guy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by omenkaGrazing: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2016
Good one, but what is Celestine Nwabueke doing in Bornu?

11 Likes

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by omenkaGrazing: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:

According to reports, the woman wanted to name the child after the soldier to appreciate him but later changed her mind due to his religion and named him Abubakar.

I smh...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by johnpaulo(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2016
Child of Destiny
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2016
see question, na ball him go play there
omenkaGrazing:

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by MAXIMAL123(m): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2016
God Bless Nigerian Soldiers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by GossipHeart(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2016
This guys is the strongest man on earth, he's very brave to tolerate the strong smell from that hole considering the woman is fleeing from the Boko haram and have not taken shower for weeks

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Sharon6(f): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2016
Kudos to you gallant soldier.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by GossipHeart(m): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2016
omenkaGrazing:

Adamu

I have a secret i wanna tell you.
I will buy you a brand new used brain in December

Celestine Nwabuke is the name of the Army guy that helped the woman give birth
What is he doing in Bornu state ?? As a military guy who is serving his father's land, he has no right to decide where he would be posted
If they post only Hausa guys to go fight Boko Haram, they might as well join them and cause more havoc to Nigeria

Smh

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2016
Confirm gallant soldier

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Anjorin1990: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2016
PrettyCrystal:

grin grin grin
Nice reply

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by adroitvezy(m): 11:28am On Sep 29, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
i love epic reply

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by wesome2500(m): 11:28am On Sep 29, 2016
uhmmm..kudos to him..nice job
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by adenine02: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2016
9ice
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2016
nice one
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2016
Did he see her punny?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by krissconnect(m): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2016
The most painful thing is debit alert. Must you tell me I just withdrew #1000 from the remaining 4k in my account. Why bank go dey send pesin heart attack for nothing?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Goddaughter: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2016
You are God sent. Weldon gallant soldier.
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by MadCow1: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4294249_jsa_jpg23769e6654339a85c6b96b7fbb8e3f0c

Nice..

SO the Woman could not name her son after the Soldier who not only helped her delivery but secured her village..

But she can name the child 'ABUBAKAR' which sounds like the full Version of ABU QAQA..

GTFOH! angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2016
I just had goose pimples alover me ... Nice nice nice

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by ajokebelle(f): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2016
Nice
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by safarigirl(f): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2016
Lol imagine, so she didn't name her child after the soldier because of his religion?

Maybe one of the Muslim BH members that caused her to flee her community should have assisted her in birthing her child so that she can give him a name that is accepted in her religion.

You can now see why Africa is backward, such zombie mentality

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Zaikon(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2016
God bless Celestine Nwabueke
God bless Abubakar
God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by wheesin(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2016
wtf? because he isn't Muslim, she chose another name. Is it only me or this stuff sucks big time. The soldier should have decided that because she isn't christain, she should deliver the baby alone. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by Feanah(f): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2016
God bless him
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by christejames(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2016
Nice one gallant soldier, but why would the woman change her mind on christening the baby after the soldier all because of religion?

that's terrible, at least she should have adopted his native name which I believe have no religious connotation and anything of such nature.

Thank God the woman and her baby and sound...

Kudos once more to soldier Celestine.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by martineinstein(m): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2016
nice
Re: Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo by babasolo(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2016
krissconnect:
The most painful thing is debit alert. Must you tell me I just withdrew #1000 from the remaining 4k in my account. Why bank go dey send pesin heart attack for nothing?

Ordinary Sms Alert Charges Sef, My Mumcy The Quarrel Say Dem Want Finish Her Money.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Everywhere In Nigeria, A Street Is Named After A Thief- Sowore / See Video Of Ongoing Ganaja Flyover Project By Yahaya Bello / Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.