Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

"Cow Which I Stole & Slaughtered Comes To Terrorize Me Every Night In My Dreams” - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Cow Which I Stole & Slaughtered Comes To Terrorize Me Every Night In My Dreams” (498 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Terrorize Lagos Ibadan Expressway / "I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Cow Which I Stole & Slaughtered Comes To Terrorize Me Every Night In My Dreams” by Dellawson: 11:04am On Sep 29, 2016
At night the head comes back to haunt the thug who killed it.

A man facing livestock theft charges in South Africa has made a startling confession that the cow he stole & slaughtered has been haunting him!

The suspect, one of five men arrested, told Daily Sun South Africa he has been struggling to sleep because at night he hears a cow mooing at the Tarlton Police Station in Mogale City.

“I regret helping my friends steal the cow on Thursday. I was the one who killed it with an axe. All the noises the cow was making on the day we killed it haunt me in my sleep,” said the man.

He said the cow’s head also visits him in his dreams.

“I will go and ask forgiveness from the owner of the cow. I have been punished for my sins.”

Constable Lucky Matome confirmed that five men, aged between 22 and 31, were arrested for stock theft. They were allegedly found in possession of a slaughtered cow loaded in a double-cab bakkie.

“The suspects were spotted at Waterval plots in Tarlton by our sector vehicle. Officers called for backup and the vehicle was followed to the Randfontein CBD and pulled over.

“The officers discovered pieces of a chopped up cow. None of the suspects wanted to associate themselves with it,” said Matome.

He said after investigation, one of the suspects provided information that led them to an open field near Hillside, where they found more parts.

Owner Anton Lombaard said he was happy with the Tarlton SAPS’ good work and that the cow was worth about R7 000 (N164k). All five suspects were taken into custody and will appear in court soon.

SOURCE: http://www.wazobiaforum.com/post/24411/cow-which-i-stole-slaughtered-comes-to-terrorize-me-every-night-in-my-dreams-man-confesses

Re: "Cow Which I Stole & Slaughtered Comes To Terrorize Me Every Night In My Dreams” by tukdi: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2016
cheesy
Re: "Cow Which I Stole & Slaughtered Comes To Terrorize Me Every Night In My Dreams” by olumaxi(m): 11:58am On Sep 29, 2016
I knw e no fit apun for naija......even d head dat comes at night wil b used for pepper soup....and dat wil b double portion of stolen meat for d boiz
Re: "Cow Which I Stole & Slaughtered Comes To Terrorize Me Every Night In My Dreams” by ahamonyeka(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
Are you making a confession or what?
Re: "Cow Which I Stole & Slaughtered Comes To Terrorize Me Every Night In My Dreams” by usmanjay(m): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
seriously?

(1) (Reply)

Latest Update On Fayose's arrested Aide / British Woman Reveals How She Flew To Nigeria To Meet Scammer Who Duped Her / Mad Woman Told Me To Sacrifice Human Head Else I Run Mad Says Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.