Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises (9658 Views)

Does Having Big Phone Screen Affect The Use Of Data? / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Unboxing -- A Phone With 5,000mah Battery! / Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by singlar: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
calm down bro. we all have different taste
Worksunlimited:

Compared to your beloved infinix note 3 that has an antutu score of 39,902... See the attached image and understand that when we dey call devices, your beloved infinix still has a long way to go..

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by singlar: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
what about the price?
brandon180:

Xiaomi wins..flawless victory... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Smallbaby(f): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
snub them ni
Onerandomgirl:
It is annoying jare, some people will come here and spit rubbish
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Smallbaby(f): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
LOL. na scammer the guy go be jare
thatbiggirl:
No, i have the right to call a spade a spade
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by singlar: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
Yes oo. the new bae
Africanman123:
Big is the new sexy grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by singlar: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
thanks for sharing. the price is now 62k
Onerandomgirl:

The XOS Chameleon is Infinix’s customized OS based on Android Marshmallow and I am really digging it. Cooler color splashes, themes and wallpapers.

Camera

Even with an acclaimed 13MP back camera, the Infinix Note 3 does not perform excellently in a low light situation and its 5MP selfie camera outfitted with a soft flash is no different.
Memory

The Infinix Note 3 is outfitted with a 16 GB internal storage and 2 GB of RAM. Even with nearly all the applications on it open and tasks running in the background, the device did not freeze up.

Battery

This was supposed to be the first item on our list here, but I was saving the best for last for reasons you will soon find out.
The 4,500 mAh non removable battery is HUGE and really does hold its own.

In High Performance Mode, with both SIMs active, simultaneous gaming, occasional calls, and surfing the internet, the battery of the Infinix Note 3 held out at for 6 hours 45 minutes.

Without High Performance Mode on, the battery lasted as long as 7 hours 25 minutes.

Infinix claims that the Note 3 can be fully charged in only 99 minutes. From my experience, the Infinix Note 3 charges from zero to 100% in a minimum time of 2 hours 20 minutes (140 minutes) under stable power conditions.

Price

The Infinix Note 3 retails on Jumia for ₦54,700 at present.

Read more reviews at www.techpoint.ng
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by singlar: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
Try misstechy too
ishittu:
Lovely pictures. The review though, so techpoint cannot run tests na only pictures full here cry
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Smallbaby(f): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
cool reviews bro. thumb up
heezey:
Are you planning to buy the Infinix Note 3?
Discover 5 things Infinix mobile won't tell you about this phone >> Infinix Note 3 review: The Truth Unfolds
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Smallbaby(f): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
hmmm. like iron shocked
chinnyonwu:
Battery heats up like iron while charging. The 4500 battery is heavily tasked by the FHD screen so it might not be as long lasting as you expect. Apart from that, you have a sleek body, good cameras, fvcking fast charge, and a v responsive fingerprint scanner.
PS: I hardly play games on mobile so don't know nothing about that
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by singlar: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
no problem so far
NaijalovesU:
Any complain about the front flash?
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by singlar: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ex calcare engineer? rotfl
Ndissle:
Gud day.. This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by singlar: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
well, all phones gat 2-3 problems
shankalifa:
don't know why the phone is so mach hyped..the battery is not so good.playing games makes it heat up rilli fast..except the camera which is superb.
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Smallbaby(f): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
make he drop o
Onerandomgirl:
It is funny you said the battery is not good enough, mention one smart phone with all the specs of the Note 3 that has up to 4500mAh
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by singlar: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
johnstar:
Stil observing

Any other complain abt the phone?
hmmm.. continue looking for complaints
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by singlar: 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
help me ask am o
Africanman123:
Must there be complain??
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Smallbaby(f): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
with all d above reviews, its a nice device bro
johnstar:
I don't want that too

I juz dnt wanna regret buying d phone
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by singlar: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
yea with network providers
johnstar:
aiit thanks bro

If I may ask does d note 3 has 4g? Nd how much is the actual price
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Smallbaby(f): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
it has bro.
BRIGHTRIVERS:
52k?? Bros so far I've not come across any note 3 this cheap both in Jumia and konga
kindly drop the direct link to buy the phone.
And lastly,does the phone have a led notification light as in note 2?
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by singlar: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
even note 2 sef big
The phone is too big .
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by johnstar(m): 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
singlar:
hmmm.. continue looking for complaints
abeg shut d fvck dude, I didn't beg u 2 reply me wit ur stupidity

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Africanman123(m): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2016
Great reply dude. But the foul language is unnecessary
johnstar:
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by singlar: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
johnstar:
buh I didn't use any foul language
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by singlar: 12:47am On Nov 12, 2016
Note 3..big things

Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by singlar: 12:48am On Nov 12, 2016
The #InfinixNote3 Phablet is a jack of all trades, master of all and it provides you with so much more for so much less!

Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by singlar: 12:52am On Nov 12, 2016
Infinix note 3

Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Smallbaby(f): 12:52am On Nov 12, 2016
singlar:
The #InfinixNote3 Phablet is a jack of all trades, master of all and it provides you with so much more for so much less!
thanks for sharing
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Smallbaby(f): 12:53am On Nov 12, 2016
singlar:
Infinix note 3
which one be dis wey d neck long?
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by akanbimustaphao(m): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2016
MY NOTE 3 HAS BEEN RESTARTING ITSELF SINCE 2DAYS NOW. WHAT'S CAN CAUSE IT AND HOW CAN I OVER COME THIS ISSUE ASAP plz.
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by Africanman123(m): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2016
Visit carlacre and para, or check out bbs.infinixmobility.com for a quick fix
akanbimustaphao:
MY NOTE 3 HAS BEEN RESTARTING ITSELF SINCE 2DAYS NOW. WHAT'S CAN CAUSE IT AND HOW CAN I OVER COME THIS ISSUE ASAP plz.
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by singlar: 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
Maybe thats to you, but me I like big phones
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by singlar: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
It's a soft ware issue, just try and take it to an expert or take it to infinix office
Re: Infinix Note 3: A Big Phone With Big Promises by singlar: 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
It hasn't gotten to that dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innjoo One Rooting / MTN Fight Back Deducted 50k From A Bugg User Bank Acc / How To Update BB Q5 TO 5.0 Lollipop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.