Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,238 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) (41343 Views)

Widow Who Rides A Keke Napep For A Living Shares Her Emotional Story (photos) / Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living / Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by deebrain(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
skelewu404:
she is not even fine self, all those site enginner go don yansh am tire

You are a disgrace to your parents and a compound liability.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
Interesting God bless your hustle. P. O. P nobi beans for a girl...
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
skelewu404:
common sense is not so common after all

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by skelewu404(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
okeyscrib:

Seriously.... You have something upstairs called a brain??
wetin concern u inside is she it sistrr
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by skelewu404(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
okeyscrib:

Seriously.... You have something upstairs called a brain??
wetin concern u inside is she it sister
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by Arielle: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

Hey guyz, lets face the fact. I am not against women being hardworking or learning skills, i myself am a professional Bead and Hat maker, but the point is that i do not encourage women going into extremely strenuous jobs some of which are naturally made for men who have stronger bodies and a greater strength.

The richest African woman today (Alakija) started out as a fashion designer and see where she is today.
The female structure is quite fragile and extremely strenuous jobs can affect a woman's health and even probably her fertility. We already have enough stress and pains during childbirth and our monthly periods.

How many of you guys would be willing to marry a succesful bricklayer over a succesful fashion designer?

I beg to differ. If that were the case, if that were the case Wolfgang Puck and other world renowned Michelin starred chefs would not have followed their calling. Nigeria ' s own Tosan Jemide would not have shared his awesome talent with us. I know an IT engineer, truly talented and extremely hard working. When she takes off her overalls, she's a very girly girl. How about Lady Mechanic, who's a personal friend? My point is skill is not, or should not, be gender based. All that's required is determination, hard work and passion. I find it funny that ladies that would be the first to complain when men pigeon - hole them into traditional 'female' are doing it to themselves because they don't want to get their hands dirty. This awesome young lady could well become the CEO of a construction or building company, breaking new ground in building technology if she keeps at it. While her peers are busy making beads like one million other girls are doing. If that's you're calling, fine. But don't discourage others with the guts, drive and ambition to develop or build upon a sellable skill and reach for the stars. Oh and Mrs Alakija did not make her billions by being a fashion designer.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by Arielle: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
And any one who won't marry her because of what she does for a living is not the one for her. Her own guy is out there.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by pricelesslove(f): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
it's good to have a hand work but let me tell you people something, it all bores point down to "Opportunity " it's not every one that has the opportunity to learn a hand work yes. how will some one that has to pay her house rent and other bills to learn a hand work? how will he or she cope? instead she look for a job, gather some money and start a business. so stop insulting girls. anyway I'm happy for her. carry on girl, the sky is your stepping stone.
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by Damianbrown(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Did i judge u?
Jessidaisy4:
Don't judge someone you don't know
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by andyjwe(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ladies stop seeing cars start seeing stars #Nice1 grin
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by Damianbrown(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
I get ur point small sha
genieluv:

Hey guyz, lets face the fact. I am not against women being hardworking or learning skills, i myself am a professional Bead and Hat maker, but the point is that i do not encourage women going into extremely strenuous jobs some of which are naturally made for men who have stronger bodies and a greater strength.

The richest African woman today (Alakija) started out as a fashion designer and see where she is today.
The female structure is quite fragile and extremely strenuous jobs can affect a woman's health and even probably her fertility. We already have enough stress and pains during childbirth and our monthly periods.

How many of you guys would be willing to marry a succesful bricklayer over a succesful fashion designer?
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by goshen26: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
They won't comment, the truth is as butter as gall. If its black gate n black bag model they will full thread like ants that saw sugar in abundance

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by sonnie10: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
I can donate a nice pair of working boots for her
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by chima24life(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
This P.O.P girl I will love to marry you

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by NGZSPARKS01(f): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Super Girl
cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
I love this! God bless her. But there are other menial jobs one could engage in

Like?
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by AFRICQA(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
God Bless Your Hustle Girl!

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE>> http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/09/inspiring-ebiminor-preye-lady-who-does.html

I need a girl like her!!
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by smartiyke78: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
My dear, am po proud of u even doh i dont know u in person. Ur masage jst nailed it all.

Just like a girl in my neighborhood dat was askin me 4 #200 to transport 2 smwhr today. I told her i dont have since all she does is 2 sit at hom since she graduated. I hv adviced her 2 go nd learn a skill, she no want.

May God bles ur husle nd make u an envy 2 oda ladies out dia.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by faitheverest(f): 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nne as you don start am, God will give you a good husband, and not a man that will destroy your hustle and future out of jealousy thereby making you a housewife. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
I just love ladies who are industrious
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by thoosing(m): 12:08am On Sep 30, 2016
Diligence is her third name

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 12:38am On Sep 30, 2016
how i wish we av dis girl type 30 i different states, our girls will b beta, cuz dey like challenges by dere follow girls. # what so ever u found ur hand to do, do it diligently....
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by October1960: 12:39am On Sep 30, 2016
Kind of woman I can marry. Hard working and not bleaching.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by tohtoh: 7:47am On Sep 30, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-uX9twIXicCM/V-zwxLKJDiI/AAAAAAAACx0/5t6013b4LAs0VC3_Px61Utp-NPNagGHdgCLcB/s1600/Ebimormo.jpg[/img]

I was going through my Facebook feed when i found this and i thought it was inspiring so i decided you share with you my blog readers. So many ladies will opt out of such jobs, probably because they see themselves as "SLAY QUEENS". Obviously a "slay queen" cannot do such job. This Lady named Ebiminor Preye is proud of what she does and has an advice for idle ladies. Read what she wrote below:-

[b]I want to address some ladies. I know I don't have a bunch on my list, but if you are a lady then this is for you.
It's not pride, I was telling a friend few days ago that I pity those who are not our friends now, because very soon they will struggle to get a glimpse of us.

Now, if you are a lady, girl and you are not doing anything. You just s :Pit Changing DPs and PM,chatting with guys and you are above 20 please know that time is running out.

If you didn't go to school, that's a little bit worse but it's not the end of life, Colonel Sanders was 62 when he founded KFC that shocked the world.

Who is that guy wasting your life? What have you placed value on? If you don't place value on yourself, very soon that guy will dump you. The only way to know you value yourself is not by wearing the most expensive pancakes with the money that a guy gave to you. It's by taking responsibility and being responsible.

The truth of the matter is that, guys have become wiser over the years and will not want to spend the rest of their lives with a liability.
You are not doing anything, you have no skill. You say you are a sexy girl. Are there not sexy girls with brains? Or are you the only girl?

Take a decision right now, go out there and learn a skill, you can learn tailoring, hair-dressing, mechanic, make-up or learn what am doing now P.O.P.

Don't let any guy intimidate you with his car. Develop yourself and very soon you will employ him as your driver.. Stop seeing cars, start seeing stars
[/b]

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/09/inspiring-ebiminor-preye-lady-who-does.html

wow...I luv u!
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by Osinachiadinma: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
Do you have her number or contact, i hve a POP job for her
Re: Lady Who Does Fixing Of P.O.P For A Living Shares Powerful Message (Photos) by ArcToyin(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2016
skelewu404:
Put on your reasoning cap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service / Lawyers Help Zone And Hang Out / Nigeria’s First Women In Various Professions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.