Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Tailors Urgently Needed - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tailors Urgently Needed (727 Views)

Good Tailors Needed At Yenagoa,bayelsa State. (gazzy Fashion Consults) / Experienced Tailors Wanted At Rumuomasi, Port Harcourt / We Are Looking For Experienced Professional Tailors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tailors Urgently Needed by dharmielol(f): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Are you a Fashion Designer looking to work with or for someone before starting up yours or Are you looking for a parttime tailoring job?
kindly contact us at ADORA'S PLACE IBADAN
Tailors urgently needed
Please if interested call or message (whatsapp) 08060396604 or
send your resume / CV or complete details to adorasplace@yahoo.com ASAP
The details should include the following;

FULL NAME
CONTACT ADDRESS
PHONE NUMBER
AREA OF EXPERTISE

(Attractive salary base on negotiation)

Thank you
Re: Tailors Urgently Needed by GRACEGLORY: 6:22am On Oct 03, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3330065/creative-stylish-freelance-seamstress-available

My definition of Creativity:
It is the ability to express that which you have been able to create in your mind with your hands.
Many are the eyes that looks, but only few sees.-Myles Munroe.

Fashion, this is a very distinctive and constant trend in the style in which a particular person dresses himself or herself. It is the prevailing styles in behavior and the newest creations of clothing or textile designers. That's what Fashion is.
It is not all clothes that suits all shapes even if they are the perfect size, they are not always the perfect shape.
It takes somebody with a keen sense of fashion to fit you into a befitting apparel.

Have you ever wondered why most brides wear white dresses on their wedding day. They choose white dresses to symbolize the purity of their soul.

I also sew wedding dresses that compliment what they are intended for.

I am a freelance seamtress/Fashion designer.

I also give training to individuals willing to learn sewing.

Esther

1 Like

Re: Tailors Urgently Needed by dharmielol(f): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2016
where are you location

i'm in ibadan
GRACEGLORY:
https://www.nairaland.com/3330065/creative-stylish-freelance-seamstress-available

My definition of Creativity:
It is the ability to express that which you have been able to create in your mind with your hands.
Many are the eyes that looks, but only few sees.-Myles Munroe.

Fashion, this is a very distinctive and constant trend in the style in which a particular person dresses himself or herself. It is the prevailing styles in behavior and the newest creations of clothing or textile designers. That's what Fashion is.
It is not all clothes that suits all shapes even if they are the perfect size, they are not always the perfect shape.
It takes somebody with a keen sense of fashion to fit you into a befitting apparel.

Have you ever wondered why most brides wear white dresses on their wedding day. They choose white dresses to symbolize the purity of their soul.

I also sew wedding dresses that compliment what they are intended for.

I am a freelance seamtress/Fashion designer.

I also give training to individuals willing to learn sewing.

Esther
Re: Tailors Urgently Needed by GRACEGLORY: 12:46am On Oct 05, 2016
dharmielol:
where are you location

i'm in ibadan

Lagos, but distance is no barrier
Re: Tailors Urgently Needed by dharmielol(f): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2016
yes but i work with time, it can be time consuming. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Oriflame Beauty Modelling Contest / Bride to be Slays In Photo Shoot / Super Easy Easter Hairstyle Tutorial (natural Hair Transitioning Hair, Etc.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.