Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,666 members, 7,805,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Where Can I Buy Urhobo Attire (stick And Hat)? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Where Can I Buy Urhobo Attire (stick And Hat)? (1360 Views)

The Origin Of Urhobo People / Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand / Gorgeous Urhobo Bride From Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Urhobo Attire (stick And Hat)? by toyin80: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
So I went to Konga and Jumia in search of pieces that make up our traditional urhobo attire - specifically the hat and stick. I got walking aids of all kinds and face caps after my search!

Please somebody help me out - where can I get a cap and stick to complete my kid's urhobo attire? Location : Ikeja, Lagos.

Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

People Of Iwo Welcome Oluwo Of Iwo Back, As He returns From Canada (photo) / Wow!!! Nsukka Girl Shared A Photo Of Her Preparing Their Local Food Okpa / America's Top 10 Beaches Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.