Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,060 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) (56471 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Freeze: "You Couldn't Keep Your Marriage" / Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! / Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by chijioke17(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
abeg o, make una no vex, which one be raricamry. I never hear that one before
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
Freeze is becoming too childish for my liking
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
Well, Freeze just showed his immaturity by those responses of his. Must he reply? Who ask you how many cars you get? By the way, who your cars don Epp?
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by Peacefulgold(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
akankemi1:
Some Fans can be soooooo stupid and annoying
Just like some people who comment on NL can b..
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by dapsonlou(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
This guy needs to go and see down, no way you will have money to buy this watches and your man car is a Camry. Hissss
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
bollify:

Please bro, can we be friends out of nairaland? I've got some things to gist with you

OK
No problem
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cnt u take a joke?

U even went as far as pullin it dwn!

It wznt called for at all...
onyekachee:
did I say your dad''s compound?actually it was a slip of tongue,he would actually feel lucky if he had a place like that,seen your pics and u not far from a ghetto boy...good to know my picture is giving you a troubled mind
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
funmind:

Never engage Airforce1 and Trapnews, they are birds of a feather and they can actually ruin your day undecided

grin
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by bollify(m): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

OK
No problem
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by bollify(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

OK
No problem

Please add me up on whatsapp

Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by onyekachee(f): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
canDy4eva:
Cnt u take a joke?

U even went as far as pullin it dwn!

It wznt called for at all...
does that look like a joke to you,or did u not read where he said we don't stay in slums making reference to my picture,what a funny joke indeed....madam abeg face your business
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by baslone: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
I sell Rolex, Audermar piguet, Patek, Hublot watches and i must tell you that all the watches this guy flaunts are fake

70% percent of luxury brand watches are fake and even the fake watches are amazingly built, you can differentiate between fake and real

Even the Hermes bags are fake

But as for the car beside him, there are no fake Ferrari

The Rolex day date president on his page is not a fake. I can argue that one anywhere.

I am not his fan, neither do I like him like because of his childishness.

Hate him or love him, I wanna believe the rest watches are not fake as well. Also watch when he mentioned to the guy to call on "fakewatchbuster".

That is confidence!! He has been called to test a few times in the past and he got the passmark.

Whatever! Good for him though
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
baslone:

The Rolex day date president on his page is not a fake. I can argue that one anywhere.

I am not his fan, neither do I like him like because of his childishness.

Hate him or love him, I wanna believe the rest watches are not fake as well. Also watch when he mentioned to the guy to call on "fakewatchbuster".

That is confidence!! He has been called to test a few times in the past and he got the passmark.

Whatever! Good for him though

Fake watch busters can only identify a $300 fake Rolex
Let me tell you a story, i bought a grade AAA Rolex watch in an undisclosed location in China for $900, took it to a certified Rolex repair store in New York city, those guys who were born in the Rolex factory and can sniff out a fake Rolex, they repaired the watch links and gave me a certificate of authenticity

I sold the watch on eBay for $15,000

If you want a fake watch that can easily be identified, go buy a $300 Rolex
This is what i do for a living, i sell those replica grade AAA to Rolex heads, maybe you should check what Rolex heads mean, it means people like fake watch busters themselves

You don't know shiit about luxury brand watches

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by CrocodileTears: 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Daddy Freeze making sense lately. We love u daddy the only part we don't love is breaking your homeĀ and moveing in with his expensive wristwatches into a 1004 half bedroom with his old aged illegitimate baby mama of 6 children.
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 30, 2016
But the picture depicts the logo of what looks like that of Ferrari! Which one is "RariCamry" again according to the guy arguing with freeze?

I even had to google "Raricamry" and Google gave me just 2 results...the one pointing to this thread and another abstract website.

The guy arguing with freeze is stvpid and Freeze is even more stvpid to grant him the honor of arguing back!

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by baslone: 1:47am On Sep 30, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Let me tell you a story, i bought a grade AAA Rolex watch in an undisclosed location in China for $900, took it to a certified Rolex repair store in New York city, those guys who were born in the Rolex factory and can sniff out a fake Rolex, they repaired the watch links and gave me a certificate of authenticity

This is what i do for a living, i sell those replica grade AAA to Rolex heads, maybe you should check what Rolex heads mean, it means people like fake watch busters themselves

I hear you. .

Take a look at this and let me know your thoughts

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by ChiefCommander(m): 3:06am On Sep 30, 2016
9ja4show:
Oap gets paid this much? What exactly does he do
Same question I was scared of asking!
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2016
see as dem dey argue like women cheesy.ANYWAY.......

Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by evy1(m): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2016
urgentsale:
That guy no get common sense. In 5/10 time the value of that watch will appreciate but an expensive car will depreciate in 5/10 years time

Cars are of different levels oo.
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
Do u feel insecure??
onyekachee:
does that look like a joke to you,or did u not read where he said we don't stay in slums making reference to my picture,what a funny joke indeed....madam abeg face your business
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by babestella: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
oseo1:
The plain Rolex platinum Daytona retails for $75,000 and this is even more expensive. where did uncle freeze see that kind of money? If he saves all his earnings for a year or two I doubt that he will be able to afford it.

You get sense abeg.

I really don't know why that guy his showing off whatever he buys. Must he show his fans? how would that help the situation of his fans? LOL.

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by bokom(m): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
repogirl:
This guy is such a braggadocios poser.

He should show us pictures of his car, as he shows his watches na. Make we see the super car wey rain and road no let am drive. Why did he buy it in the first place, just to look at it?

Your profile picture looks like that African girl with Na so....lol
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 04, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by sandlersmith: 6:24am On Oct 26, 2016
Hey everyone, I received a Fossil watch over 4 years ago and it stopped working over a year ago now. Wondering if any of you fine folk know of any Watches Repair shops in the area. Trying not to break the bank, but would like it repaired as it has some sentimental value to me. Cheers
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by Dalastically: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Good boy
Oya finish HIM grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) / BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) / Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.