Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Nigerian Kids Actually Get Their Intelligence From Their Mom Confirms This New - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Kids Actually Get Their Intelligence From Their Mom Confirms This New (724 Views)

10yrs Nigerian Boy, Console Sister After Losing Their Mom On Their Way To Europe / See These Cute Triplets And How Their Mom Rejected Them.it's Shocking / Three Brothers Recreate Their Weirdest Childhood Photos As A Gift For Their Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Kids Actually Get Their Intelligence From Their Mom Confirms This New by saphhire: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
When it comes to your IQ, "I got it from my mama" couldn't be more accurate. New research featured in Psychology Spot says people are born with conditioned genes that work differently depending on if they're from your mother or father — and when it comes to your intelligence, those genes are from mother dearest.

Even though people used to believe your been intelligent was from your father and mother, that's not the case. You see, intelligence genes are located on chromosome X and since women carry two, that means children are twice as likely to get their intelligence from mom.

And even if your father passes off a few of his intelligence genes to you, chances are they won't have an impact on your brain since they only work if they come from your mother. "If that same gene is inherited from the father, it is deactivated," reports the study in Psychology Spot. "Obviously, other genes work the opposite, are activated only if they come from the father."

So Mothers you now have the bragging rights.

[b]
FOR MORE GIRLPOWER ARTICLES. VISIT: [/b]http://www.thatbluebook.com.ng/girlpower
Re: Nigerian Kids Actually Get Their Intelligence From Their Mom Confirms This New by chival(f): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Yes O, Where is that man? Oya come and read this oooo wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Kids Actually Get Their Intelligence From Their Mom Confirms This New by missjo(f): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
chival:
Yes O, Where is that man? Oya come and read this oooo wink
You believed that?

(1) (Reply)

This 11yrs Old Christian Girl Is Missing, She Was Abducted By An Emir. (pics) / All Women Should Stand With Sex Dolls . . . / My Husband Set Me Up And I Feel For It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.