Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory (24554 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Wife, Iara To Celebrate Obaseki's Victory. Photo / PDP Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory / Oshiomhole & Iara Celebrate Obaseki's Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by royalemperors: 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Just few days ago, and I created a thread showing how my humble self and fellow apc ikpoba-okha ward 4 party members where campaigning for Godwin Obaseki and today, we the proud members of apc are reaping the fruit of our labour.

https://www.nairaland.com/3370593/nairalander-ongoing-apc-ward-4

Pic one - my humble self and apc ikpoba-okha ward 4 youth leader.

Pic two - Apc ikpoba-okha ward 4 chairman (on white) and an executive member.

APC - OBASEKI FOR GOVERNOR, IZE-IYAMU FOR GATEMAN!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by HungerBAD: 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Good Job guys.

It is foot soldiers like you that made this victory a certain one.

Thank you guys.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by royalemperors: 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
More photos...

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by finalboss(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
nonsense

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by sarrki(m): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
Correct guys

No more draconian govt in edo

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by royalemperors: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
finalboss:
nonsense
Take heart my brother!

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by royalemperors: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
sarrki:
Correct guys

No more draconian govt in edo
I tell you boss, it's celebration galore in all LGs right now.

Kinginvahala

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by sarrki(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
royalemperors:

I tell you boss, it's celebration galore in all LGs right now.

Kinginvahala

Main Guy

Hold GO accountable

For all his campaign promises

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by FunkyMetahuman: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
finalboss:
nonsense

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by sarrki(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=FunkyMetahuman post=49773783][/quote]

You need a pain killer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by royalemperors: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
sarrki:

Main Guy

Hold GO accountable

For all his campaign promises

Trust me and fellow edolites on this. We will never take bad governance and underdevelopment from any governor anymore.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by sarrki(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
royalemperors:

Trust me and fellow edolites on this. We will never take bad governance and underdevelopment from any governor anymore.

God bless you guys for making us proud

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by ruudboie(m): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
THUMBS UP
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by menix(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Keep deceiving ursefs, that man on white shirt and native trousers is certainly washing abi celebrating those new "ifalian" chairs...

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Marvel1206: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Celebrating or watching tv?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by frankmoney(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lol .... APC !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Dyt(f): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
You not Gonna get no political appointment

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by veekid(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
In APC; Buhari; change; recession; etc in all of these we believe

APC! !!!!!!! [size=20pt] propaganda [/size]

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by efilefun(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
E dey pain you grin
finalboss:
nonsense

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by ayamkhalifah(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ok
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by lawrenc5m: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Yes u can celebrate obaseki is normal but 3months time suffering continues

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by MadCow1: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
SAI APC!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4294988_tmpdoodle1475152650708_jpeg87b03f7fa3b3d5b96dafbb2a411f09e9

But guy!! Which Kind Mickey Mouse house be this?

Pink and Green Chair.. grin grin grin grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by mn09abk: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kept trryin to tell this PDP E Rats.....dem just they post their papa result everywhere now una don quiet suddenly...still waiting for their Orurube grin

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Kaybee14(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Congrats to Godwin Obaseki.
Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by DIKEnaWAR: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
Now you are campaigning for appointment. Sharp guy!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by timeman: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
While you celebrate, remember to distribute wailing bowls to the wailers around you, they will need them as much.
The truth has spoken!

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Doctorfitz: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
royalemperors:

Take heart my brother!

Smh,I laff at the average nigerian youth.so myopic and shallow...its nt an issue of apc or pdp,iyamu or obaseki its an issue of ur future and that of ur unborn kids....this same man u celebrate today I hope u can celebrate him in d near future...d true enemy is dat politician nt ur fellow youth.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
Rubbish I no wan use ear hear that Nonsense party.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
oh yay they are celebrating more more years of sufferings, bad roads and many more undecided

i hope you don't come back here to cry after 2years 8months rather undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory by madridguy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

APC

CHANGE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As I Am Talking To You, I Don't Have APC In Kogi State - Usman Ododo Of Apc(vid) / Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow / Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.