Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? (58686 Views)

This N44m Mercedes X-class Looks Like A Maybach (photos) / 2018 Mercedes-maybach G650 Landaulet Is The Most Expensive SUV Ever Made / 2016 Mercedes Maybach S600 Emperor- N750m Car For Only 10 People In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
SlaughterGang:
Not my taste...NO...Rather buy a BMW...That's what the ladies love in the DMV zone.

I was about to bash the car...it looks painfully average but the interior is Sleek but who checks the interior? It's all about flaunting the external engineering beauty

But as far as I am concerned,...A car is a tool...I go for the Best within my budget...A car above $80,000 is a NO for me.

Let's compare bank statements and cars?

Then we will know who's broke between us...yeah?

Sorry i just dey realize sey na you...
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by LOVEGINO(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
I spotted this Mercedes Maybach 57 which is for sale at a price tag of N40 Million in Nigeria. Would you buy it if you could afford it?

See some features of the Maybach:

1) Engine and transmission: 5.5 V12 Twin-turbo 5-speed automatic.
2) Horsepower: 550 hp.
3) Drive train: Rear wheel drive.
4) Fuel type: Premium gas.
5) Acceleration: 0-60 mph in 5.68 seconds.
6) Fuel consumption: 10 mpg city and 16 mpg highway.
7) Fuel tank capacity: 29.1 gallons (110 litres).
cool Massaging seats.
9) 4 one-touch power windows with remote function.
10) The 4 passengers can control their AC independently.
11) Reverse tilt passenger mirror provides curb view when vehicle is in reverse and reverse camera.
12) DVD player with 2 wireless headphones.
13) Remote control for audio and video. You can control the audio system from the rear seats without calling on the driver.
14) Internet access and Wireless phone connectivity.
15) Electric sliding curtains for rear windows.
16) Programmable and cornering headlights that turns with the steering.
17) Engine immobiliser.
18) Remote anti-theft alarm system.
19) Retracting folding rear table.
20) Solar panel 2nd row sunroof.
21) Break resistant glass.

http://autojosh.com/buy-mercedes-maybach-57-n40-million/

guy how much last grin
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by Oshotse21(m): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Their are only 2 types of cars in the world...mercedes and others.
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by Pedro369(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Mtcheeeeew The Car dey fly? The car Get Money printing machine? If d car face my trailer, e fit stand? Lastly d car fit roof my bedroom flat?

Without all dis features, d car na wash
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Naughtysite:

Maybach is not merscedes.

Maybach is a luxury car modification company that luckily has a known brand name but sells very costly and unpopular cars. Nobody buys their cars because they are over priced.

So they decided doing aproko for mercedes interrior designs of the S class model..

Maybach is just like Klassen, Brabus and Hamann..

Uncle.. .I know Maybach and I know Mercedes... This is a combo.

...and what do you mean nobody buys maybach? undecided
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by mengho(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Does is it have a secret navigational system to heaven, if yes, then am definitely buying it
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by Peacefulgold(m): 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
SlaughterGang:
Not my taste...NO...Rather buy a BMW...That's what the ladies love in the DMV zone.

I was about to bash the car...it looks painfully average but the interior is Sleek but who checks the interior? It's all about flaunting the external engineering beauty

But as far as I am concerned,...A car is a tool...I go for the Best within my budget...A car above $80,000 is a NO for me.

At d current dollar rate,wats d difference btw $80000 and #40m....
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by SlaughterGang: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Peacefulgold:

At d current dollar rate,wats d difference btw $80000 and #40m....

Eight million naira is a huge difference...The key to success is all about saving.
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by stanleyalpacino(m): 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
SlaughterGang:

I want to be like you when I grow up.

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by stanleyalpacino(m): 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
SlaughterGang:

Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by OgahCHARLES(m): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
If i had 41 million naira i will use 40million to buy it still, i wont mind if i crash it tomorrow. #skydwellers
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by SlaughterGang: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
stanleyalpacino:

I have no soul...I am a poor role model...My younger me would be horrified at my current me.

Emulate Obama
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by HeGeMon(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
I prefer the maybach 62
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by 9jatatafo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
I buy it without blinking. I love anything benz
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by KingRex1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
Fuel economy is really poor.
I'd rather go for the Mercedes s550 AMG cool
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by stanleyalpacino(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
SlaughterGang:

I have no soul...I am a poor role model...My younger me would be horrified at my current me.

Emulate Obama
In this part of the world emotions don't pay either. You'll never know the content of a palm kernel unless you crack it open.

#Obama is no good either.
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by power900: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
birdman bought this type back on 2010, and he's still living till date, him no die
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by sunnyside16(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
I have seen the full interior functions, it a massive wonder on wheels.
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by Aubrey1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Madness....why should I buy a car of 40M when thousands of orphans are out there looking for help??

You can never be forgotten for helping a soul........ so!!!! fu3k a 40M car.
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by horlakunle25(m): 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Barbarthundey:
Money is good... "Bi owo ba se mo la se ma gbadun oyinbo si" (you enjoy the white man's innovation based on the amount of money you have)

Bless me, my family and fellow nairlanders oh lord!
bro u sabi translate yoruba to english very well oooo!! Pls can u help me translate "akalamagbo and iru pete" in english abeg!!
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by piagetskinner(m): 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is an old model maybach probably a 2007

Recession is biting hard and a stupid maybach is not what's on the minds of Nigerians right now
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 30, 2016
Bizibi:
The s class is kinda better.....
Are you shitting me
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by Barbarthundey(m): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2016
horlakunle25:
bro u sabi translate yoruba to english very well oooo!! Pls can u help me translate "akalamagbo and iru pete" in english abeg!!

Lolz... This one pass me
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by horlakunle25(m): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2016
Barbarthundey:

Lolz... This one pass me
ahahahah!! Ok I dey go meet wole soyinka nw!!
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by pizzylee(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
I definitely wud...Mercedes z one hell of a car
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by cyber5(m): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
It make sense walahi especially the internet access and wireless connection, but the thing is that i'd buy it only if it has James Bond vechicle modifications or that Transporter movie guy, whats his name sef.
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by Peacefulgold(m): 12:40am On Oct 01, 2016
SlaughterGang:

Eight million naira is a huge difference...The key to success is all about saving.
Are u even in dis country at all,wen was d last time dollar was sold for #400,key to success is investing wisely in d first place..
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by Barbarthundey(m): 7:13am On Oct 01, 2016
horlakunle25:
ahahahah!! Ok I dey go meet wole soyinka nw!!

Lolz... Na same answer he go give you

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by rhames(m): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
its cheap @ N40 Million. A Bentley GT of that age will cost more. I would prefer this one than the Bentley because its cheaper.
Re: Would You Buy This Mercedes Maybach 57 For N40 Million? by rhames(m): 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
is it still available?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Driving On Three Wheels In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Difference Between Honda Accord (eod) 2003, 2004 & 2005 Models. / China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.