Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! (4487 Views)

Facebook Is Using Smartphones To Listen To What People Say, Professor Suggests. / Which Data Subscription Or Free Browsing Are U Using now / Nairaland Forum Now Free For All Users - Unlimited Browsing (2) (3) (4)

Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by jakiedudu(m): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
You can now browse facebook absolutely free on freebasics with pictures! Before now pictures were restricted on freebasics for internet users which makes browsing very boring on the site. However that is now history as picture restriction has been removed. In other words, pictures are visible on freebasics.
That however is not the case with Nairaland as browsing has become so boring to the point that checking nairaland is becoming pointless on freebasics.
Who will want to browse a site without pictures Certainly not me. Nairaland management should do something about it. Since pictures are now visible on facebook through freebasics, I see no reason why nairaland shouldn't join the party.

Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by Simeony007(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
What about videos cos I've watched about 7 videos today alone
Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by jakiedudu(m): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Simeony007:
What about videos cos I've watched about 7 videos today alone
On facebook freebasics
Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by Drdreyy: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
If it's true, then it's not going to last. or is it not Airtel? nothing lasts with them

*modified*

It's fake, it doesn't work, it's still requesting for data/airtime to view pictures

Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by abeloureal(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
I lost interest in Facebook the day I knew about Nairaland. Facebook toe now is just.......ionno sha. I visit nairaland everyday now and Facebook once in a blue moon.

Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
abeloureal:
I lost interest in Facebook the day I knew about Nairaland. Facebook toe now is just.......ionno sha. I visit nairaland everyday now and Facebook once in a blue moon.
Same bro....facebook boring die

Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is good news
Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
is not working,am browsing with freebasic app now
Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by eyekaynoble: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Why u 2 dey lie like dis? E good 4 ya eyes, e good 4 ya eyes? Linus mba's broda

Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by danosky91(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
i dey teh U
Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by danosky91(m): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
i dey teh U
Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
danosky91:
i dey teh U
NL better oo
Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by Olasco93: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Since Facebook Gateway stopped working on 2go, my like for Facebook crashed like Biafran Naira, if you know what I mean.
Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by Follykite: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by samieiyke(m): 1:09am On Sep 30, 2016
Bros, but y na? This ur lie sha...
Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by Rozaystunna(m): 3:53am On Sep 30, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

you're not following the right pages then
Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by Chrisx1x(m): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2016
To hell wit fb
Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by Thukzee01(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2016
Me ayaff nor see any photo here on facebook
Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by JohnyBleck(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2016
eyekaynoble:
Why u 2 dey lie like dis? E good 4 ya eyes, e good 4 ya eyes? Linus mba's broda
Pictures are visible on my facebook page, even those with external links on free basics.
Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by JohnyBleck(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2016
Rozaystunna:
Exactly. Some Nigerians are mistaking facebook for a dating site. That is totally wrong. Facebook is not a relationship site for hookups. Facebook is basically a forum. What makes facebook fun to me is the number of cool pages one can follow. Pages like "Fun Facts, National Geographic, Animal Planet, NASA, etc are more like forums where you learn, discuss and share ideas with people around the world. Some times it's even more fun than Nairaland.
Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by Rozaystunna(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2016
JohnyBleck:
Exactly. Some Nigerians are mistaking facebook for a dating site. That is totally wrong. Facebook is not a relationship site for hookups. Facebook is basically a forum. What makes facebook fun to me is the number of cool pages one can follow. Pages like "Fun Facts, National Geographic, Animal Planet, NASA, etc are more like forums where you learn, discuss and share ideas with people around the world. Some times it's even more fun than Nairaland.
my brother you're on point.
Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by Chrisx1x(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2016
JohnyBleck:
Pictures are visible on my facebook page, even those with external links on free basics.
I still insist that you are lying
Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by onyedika946(m): 11:59am On Sep 30, 2016
What shall it profit a man to browse facebook freely yet can't view single image. Nah Bleep up nah.
Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Rozaystunna:
Niqqa I was once a facebook addict but it became boring when I decided to learn programming so I had to stick to NL since I can easily find gurus here...
I have a facebook group 50k members and Page of 2,000 likes ... Facebook is now boring and I don't wanna go back because it is a waste of time and money...
Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by Rozaystunna(m): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Niqqa I was once a facebook addict but it became boring when I decided to learn programming so I had to stick to NL since I can easily find gurus here...
I have a facebook group 50k members and Page of 2,000 likes ... Facebook is now boring and I don't wanna go back because it is a waste of time and money...
lmao suite yourself with your snake threads smiley
Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by freeman95(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Rozaystunna:

Person way dey mad
Re: Breaking: Browsing Facebook Is Now Free! by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
Rozaystunna:
Shebii you no get sense ba??

2go On My Blackberry Is Not Connecting Anymore / Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? / Kindly Advise On Which Phone To Buy