Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

"Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari (50851 Views)

Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Prof. Chukwuma Soludo To Ndi-igbo – Stop Having Head Office In Lagos Or Abuja / Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
vengertime:
which crime? Did he shoot gun, did he steal anyone money? Me personally want buhari to continue to hold him. So that Avengers and new militant groups will be doing the needful.
inciting violence, hate speech and treason against the Nigerian state. Your avenger terrorist friends can keep it up with the bombing

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by eph12(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
victorvezx:
Hahahahahahaha , how will south east or Nnamdi Kanu stop APC from winning 2019 elections? Lol, u igbos never voted for him in 2015. 2015 elections exposed and proved that APC can do with or without ur vote, after all, u people still thinks APC IS AN Islamic party, so we no dey expect una vote, And Kanu will still remain in prison till eternity.
Even in the north Buhari's popularity has dwindled. If you guys don't put your house in order people will be saying never again by 2019

8 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by weezii(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
I suspect Soludo wants to contest for presidency next elections
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by sammyj: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
The Dilector must confess his sins before he is forgiven abeg!!! grin grin
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
Flat heads canvassing for the release of their dilector after empty boasts grin.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
pls,comrades, ondo and american election wic on come up first?cos am eager to knw where ipod youth are going nw becos dey fail in edo again|

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by ofeoilly: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Everybody knows Nnamdi Kanu continued detention and the murder of armless protesters have a price.

Buhari may have booked the order, but Nigeria will pay the price.

9 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
MadCow1:

The South SOuth has the Oil.. And The South-South is not a part of Biafra.

Even Palm Oil sef is not coming from the East so wetin you dey yarn? undecided
But they have ugwu na grin.

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
He is already a hero

6 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Bimpe29: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Soludo should have been more mature in his submission.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
pls,comrades, ondo and american election wic on come up first?cos am eager to knw where ipod youth are going nw becos dey fail in edo again|
From the presidential chat, the ugwu exporters are already failing grin.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
eph12:

Even in the north Buhari's popularity has dwindled. If you guys don't put your house in order people will be saying never again by 2019
Except if Buhari decides not to contest, u will be shocked. The ugwu exporters are just 5%, so their votes are of no use grin.

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by kernel504(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
victorvezx:
Hahahahahahaha , how will south east or Nnamdi Kanu stop APC from winning 2019 elections? Lol, u igbos never voted for him in 2015. 2015 elections exposed and proved that APC can do with or without ur vote, after all, u people still thinks APC IS AN Islamic party, so we no dey expect una vote, And Kanu will still remain in prison till eternity.

The more APC remains, the more hunger is heightened in your region. The more your Nigeria equals to Malawi... Who is losing? Most of my people are business people and are resident in various countries, sorry.

5 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by goshen26: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
CSTR2:
The igbo intellectual elites are finally getting involved. And a lot of common sense too.

Yinmu.....

Until ur brother, uncles, sisters and Aunts in the senate, house of rep, federal parastatal, Ministries etc resign to fight for Biafra realisation I see u all as jokers...only poor masses (saint) amongst are wailing while the thieves are enjoying their easy made cash...

By the way, hope u kno that all ur properties in the other regions, especially in lagos will be forfeited too?

I also support u guys in this, but u can't be chasing shadows ooo, force those aforementioned people to resign or u are all just like [/b]Osuofia who is only serious when he is not acting[b]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by T9ksy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
The former CBN governor said Kanu was not popular until security agents arrested him last year.

He recalled that Chief Obafemi Awolowo was imprisoned for treason in the 1960s, but this caused him to be loved even more among the Yoruba.

This is why i tag these folks as been genetically mischievous.

Am sure Soludo is aware that Awo was already well known, both within and outside the country and much loved by his people long before his fathers colluded with the sardunna govt. to have him (Awo) and his close political associates jailed on a trumped up charge.

Otherwise, he is not as intelligent and knowledgeable as we have been made to believe.

5 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Saint52(m): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
MadCow1:

who told you that south-south is not among Biafra, go and check the map..

3 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by eph12(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:

Except if Buhari decides not to contest, u will be shocked. The ugwu exporters are just 5%, so their votes are of no use grin.
There is nothing to be shocked about. Rigging didn't start today so why should I be?
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by AntiWailer: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
We want him to be a hero.

Mandela sha spent plenty time in jail.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
kernel504:

The more APC remains, the more hunger is heightened in your region. The more your Nigeria equals to Malawi... Who is losing? Most of my people are business people and are resident in various countries, sorry.
Apart from exportation of ugwu and "developing" other countries, for which they are being "rewarded" accordingly like in India and Indonesia, which other biz are they doing?

10 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by AntiWailer: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
Saint52:

Lol.

Una don dey steal territory without the independence.

Hear me carefully , south south will not go with Biafra.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by stevnwigw: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
MadCow1:

I know you're an illiterate, let me educate you. During the declaration of Biafra in the 1960s we only had Eastern Nigeria. Check Biafra map.

6 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by MadCow1: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Saint52:

I once drew a Map where Nigeria was a State in the United States of America..

That does not mean it actually is..

The South-South is not a part of Biafra..

Once beaten, twice shy..

Plus the South-South shall never be Minority in any other country formed outside of Nigeria.. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Ecosystem4u: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
where are this Amala eating retards, serial bleachers, inbreeders, ritualists, owoda boys. u people shud come and grace this thread ooo!!

4 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by stevnwigw: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
AntiWailer:

Lol.

Una don dey steal territory without the independence.

Hear me carefully , south south will not go with Biafra.
on that day maybe you will commit suicide, because she will go with her.

5 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by nextprince: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
eph12:

There is nothing to be shocked about. Rigging didn't start today so why should I be?
Hahahaha, see who is talking about rigging. Even if rigging is part of it, the youths rig in favour of the candidates who is more popular cos they don't want to take chances. Can a northerner rig election in the yeast? Nay! grin

1 Like

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by tiwiex(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
Businessideas:
Very baseless demand and comparison.He is yet to answer how the $7billion loan to banks under his leadership of CBN vamoosed and before he is arrested by EFCC, he starts making igbo centric political statements. Nnamdi is in the ranks of Asari, Al-Mustapha and Gani Adams. Political pawns not political colossus like Awo. Everytime Soludo opens his mouth, he just further confirms Henry Boyo to be right that he's not as intelligent as people think. Little wonder he was rejected by Ndi Anambra

I have come to d conclusion that we have access to limited information. Let us leave this politicians alone. Do we know if Soludo had been working in the background on behalf of Kanu which prompted the government to caution him by threatening him with d $7b accusation? I don't know. But let's us not use the chronology of events in the media to arrive at chronology of events in real life. We don't have access to information. As I dey type now, I don't know what is going on in Aso Rock. Make we dey watch this movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by timeman: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
Best joke of the year. Land of the missing sun. Kiss the truth!
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by MadCow1: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
stevnwigw:
I know you're an illiterate, let me educate you. During the declaration of Biafra in the 1960s we only had Eastern Nigeria. Check Biafra map.

You started your post with 'I know you are an illiterate..' Which is a lie.

Nothing else beyond that point is worth reading..

Thanks for quoting me.

Keep moving..

4 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by danot1030: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
I disagree with Soludo on this, Kanu does not deserve to stay among the sane let him rot in detention.
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Aroh48(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
MadCow1:
President Buhari should arrest SOLUDO for supporting a Terrorist.. angry

And if any other Baggar make noise about that Kanu Fhucker, that person should be jailed.. angry

Infact, the FG should ban the names Nnamdi & Kanu.. Anybody found answering that name should be jailed including Papilo a.k.a Kanu Nwankwo. angry
Then,pipe lines we continue to suffer bc new millitant groups we keep on emerging.You know what that means? The economic we be totally crippled.And ur so called dullard presido can't do without oil.So lets watch the outcome of this.

2 Likes

Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Ahmadgani(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
only his blind followers will see him as a hero.. to me Paralympic athletes are more heroes that nnamdi KANU. he is not hero and he will never be one
Re: "Release Nnamdi Kanu - Soludo To Buhari by Ahmadgani(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
only his blind followers will see him as a hero.. to me Paralympic athletes are more heroes that nnamdi KANU. he is not a hero and he will never be one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) / Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) / Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.