Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Is Nta And Radio Nigeria The Largest T.v And Radio Network In Africa? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Nta And Radio Nigeria The Largest T.v And Radio Network In Africa? (2607 Views)

NTA And AIT Now Praising GMB!!! / Why Is NTA Not Broadcasting Falconets' Matches Live? / NTA News and Radio Nigeria On Your Desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nta And Radio Nigeria The Largest T.v And Radio Network In Africa? by azeeza(f): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2009
i kept wondering each time NTA or radio nigeria are been pronounce as the largest in africa,interm of network coverage.
Re: Is Nta And Radio Nigeria The Largest T.v And Radio Network In Africa? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2009
its doubtful.just the same as saying nigeria is the giant of africa

am sure SABC(south africa) and ERTU(egyptian radio &tv) have more coverage than them.

1 Like

Re: Is Nta And Radio Nigeria The Largest T.v And Radio Network In Africa? by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 16, 2009
I doubt it @ topic
Re: Is Nta And Radio Nigeria The Largest T.v And Radio Network In Africa? by tonyafrica: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2009
it was the largest in Africa AND 2nd most powerful in the World AFTER USA. CONSIDERING THE LEADERSHIP ROLE all three arms NTA VON and FRCN played in laying to rest the evil political system of SOUTH AFRICA and ZIMBADWE RACIST WHITE RULE, in fact all African Diaspora look up to NIGERIA as their HOME including myself who happens to be from EAST AFRICA, i can still remember how south africa radio would start broadcasting and all of a sudden would be VOICE OF NIGERIA-and it was happening in europe APARTHEID HQ where the VON against the GERMAN, BRITISH, HOLLAND, FRENCH BELGIUM SPANISH ITALY and all unfriendly European COMMUNITY MEMRER STATES MEDIA. To cut this long story short , mr ibrahim badamosi babangida and abacha in their GIANT FIGHT MODE for power thinks this GREATEST AFRICAN NATION belongs to them just like their father´s 50x100 piece of land and MURTALA MOHAMMED´S QUOTA SYSTEM is even worst. SO WHICH WAY NIGERIA WHICH WAY AFRICA
Re: Is Nta And Radio Nigeria The Largest T.v And Radio Network In Africa? by omoga2(m): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2009
How could NTA be the largest TV network,even if it is it is shame on them,you can see the quality of their broadcast in the juts conclude U-17 Nigeria '2009. I feel ashamed,thanks to DSTV for quality coverage.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Best And Worst Hollywood Movie Of 2015? / DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Alchemy Of Souls Season 2: Light And Shadow (2022) / Pls Someone Should Help With Website To Download Cartoon Series..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.