Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,684 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Pdp Agents, What Gave You People The Impression That You Will Win Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Agents, What Gave You People The Impression That You Will Win Edo (786 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" / Nairaland Opinion Poll: Who Will Win Edo Guber Election ? / Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Agents, What Gave You People The Impression That You Will Win Edo by clevadani: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
Just going through many threads and shaking my head at Pdp agents. What gave you people the impression that Pdp had a chance to win Edo State??
Re: Pdp Agents, What Gave You People The Impression That You Will Win Edo by CSTR2: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
clevadani:
Just going through many threads and shaking my head at Pdp agents. What gave you people the impression that Pdp had a chance to win Edo State??
PDP had no right to win because oshiomhole was as good as Winston Churchill and George Washington combined. cheesy
That was why APC had to buy votes and win by a narrow margin.
Re: Pdp Agents, What Gave You People The Impression That You Will Win Edo by clevadani: 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
CSTR2:
PDP had no right to win because oshiomhole was as good as Winston Churchill and George Washington combined. cheesy
The first question I need to ask u is, do you live in Edo State??
Because if u don't, then arguing with you further will be useless

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Agents, What Gave You People The Impression That You Will Win Edo by CSTR2: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
clevadani:

Why should I ? I have people who live there.
Re: Pdp Agents, What Gave You People The Impression That You Will Win Edo by reallest(f): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
CSTR2:
Why should I ? I have people who live there.
U fail his first question

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Agents, What Gave You People The Impression That You Will Win Edo by CSTR2: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
reallest:

U fail his first question
I really don't care, sorry. I just care about the implications of this for the 2019 general elections.
Edo state can vote who they like. It is not my governor.
Re: Pdp Agents, What Gave You People The Impression That You Will Win Edo by ObiofOnitsha: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
clevadani:

Because if u don't, then arguing with you further will be useless

Kindly ignore that hypocrite, he is always insulting Nigeria but still crying over Edo election. He should continue to cry more than the bereaved.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Agents, What Gave You People The Impression That You Will Win Edo by henryuzor(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
CSTR2:
kindly drink rat poison and jump into the lagoon....the world will not notice your absence

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be 56 By October 1. whats your assessment of Our Country? / Amaechi Is Behind Gang-up Against Jonathan – Niger Delta Group / JUST IN: For The 3rd Time Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Judge Over His Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.