Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,255 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:17 PM

Last Longer In Bed To Night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Last Longer In Bed To Night (515 Views)

Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos) / He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court / Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Longer In Bed To Night by danilho(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Sexual problems most especially premature expulsion can lead to broken home

If you are a man and you have premature expulsion problem or you can't last long enough to satisfy you wife sexually or you are a woman and husband cum to quickly during sex and leave you frustrated every time you have sex. then download this freeguide to last longer tonight
www.ejaculationguide.com/freeguide.pdf
Re: Last Longer In Bed To Night by kingteaser619(m): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
if you no dey last long for bed try dey release like 3 times per sex. thank me later, but me visit dat site, no

Re: Last Longer In Bed To Night by danilho(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
kingteaser619:
if you no dey last long for bed try dey release like 3 times per sex. thank me later, but me visit dat site, no

Bro, you mean say make dem try release like 3 time straight without stopping or pulling out of pvssy. How many guys fit do am? Though e easy to do when guys dey their 20s but after that age e hard to realease 3 times straight without stopping and pulling out.

Using condom go even make am dey more difficult to release 3 time without stopping or pulling out of pvssy

If you release the first time, then continue non stop release the second time and continues you dick no go strong again as it strong before you release the first and second time

Some guys go realease 3 times withing 10 minutes whereas real men dey stay more than that 10 minutes to release the first time.

Bro, sex no be quantity na quality.
The time whey real men take dey release once na e weak guys take dey release 3 times

(1) (Reply)

Confession Gone Wrong! Itz Over / Please Join Us To Make Xmas Memorable For The Less Privileged / Do you have this in your home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.