Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Starting A Poultry Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Starting A Poultry Farm (1073 Views)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Start A Poultry Farm? / How To Sucessfully Start A Poultry Feedmill / Estimated Cost Of Setting Up A Poultry Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Poultry Farm by rockyh(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
I need the best hands to help me with the best farm to buy day old layers issa brown preferably, price range and estimated cost of start up for500 birds. I already have a place to start up with n battery cage that can contain 500 birds
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm by kingteaser619(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
in case, I dey here
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm by rockyh(m): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
kingteaser619:
in case, I dey here
in case, I da Herr?
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm by Vanityupnvanity(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
rockyh:
in case, I da Herr?
kingteaser619:
in case, I dey here
;o
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm by alakara(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
rockyh:
I need the best hands to help me with the best farm to buy day old layers issa brown preferably, price range and estimated cost of start up for500 birds. I already have a place to start up with n battery cage that can contain 500 birds
contact me on my signature.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm by Nicogen4us(f): 4:45am On Sep 30, 2016
rockyh:
For your Agro product like livestock contact: Trinity farm and Co.Ltd, Oyo.You can check the page on facebook or call the number on the page.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm by Jofez: 5:29am On Sep 30, 2016
Call 08108887841.....you deserve the best.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm by rockyh(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2016
Nicogen4us:
For your Agro product like livestock contact: Trinity farm and Co.Ltd, Oyo.You can check the page on facebook or call the number on the page.
thanks dear I appreciate
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm by charlly2016(m): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
As the price of oil is drastically reducing everyday which has thrown Africas most populous country into recession for the first time in history, there is need for people to venture into agriculture. There are two main main reasons why Nigerians should venture into agriculture:-
(i) To feed the entire population and generate income internally.
(ii) To export agricultural products and earn FOREX.
Poultry farming is a business you will never regret venturing into. Apart from producing enough eggs which is a very good source of protein, you can sell chicken locally and export same to other countries and earn FOREX.If you are interested in business plan on POULTRY farming contact me on +2348080336220, whatsapp: +2348060190724. We also prepare feasibility or business plan for CATFISH farming and CASSAVA starch processing.

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Layers Farming / With N100,000.00 Can I Start Up A Poultry Business? / Catfish Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.