Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,092 members, 7,807,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) (30097 Views)

Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) / Howard University USA Honours Okonjo-Iweala With Vanguard Award (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
This woman wants to islamized Nigeria. Especially the Ipad yoots.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by gurunlocker: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmmm

This woman messed up our economy

Thank God for kemi Adeosun

we will soon discover the cure for zombiesm, use this for the main time.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by Rett0: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmmm

I'm sure you don't have a job n you are thanking God for Kemi. Must you bring tribalism into everything? Keep selling your future for tribal status. If Kemi does well I'll praise her, till then my fingers are crossed.

I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba but I detest TRIBALISM as much as RACISM.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by timeman: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
My brothers from the land of the missing sun, come & see your daughter is getting missing already.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by okeyokeyvega: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmmm

are u high already

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by Aroh48(m): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmmm
I pity ur future.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by HybridMan: 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
Can you just think with your brain for a moment?

What has islamisation got to do with the meeting?

FYI Islamic System of Finance is the only panacea to the downtrodden world economy..Even western countries are imbibing the non interest finance system..It involves 'Risk sharing' unlike the interest based which is 'Risk transfer'

hakanai:
Islamitization agenda loading ! Even you Ngozi... grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by depezee(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmmm

what was your naira to dollar exchange rate when she was finance minister and what is the current rate now that she is not in charge.

Child of hate!

You juveniles should concentrate on studying to pass your exams than coming to nairaland to spew hate.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by funmise007(m): 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
terrorist financiers see there face
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by uebarigoodnews(m): 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
GOOD
madridguy:
OK
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by transient123(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hope this won't lead to international islamization of world bank and even okonjo herself. Some folks are just retarded, no remedy.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by obisdavinc(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Igbos and class ehh
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by jeff1993: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
Even d Saudis have no option but to ask for her expertise in economics ........ TUALE MAMA
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by highwaist: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
This woman is systematically campaign for president of world bank.I wish her best lock
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by menix(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmmm

U mean Kemi the commerce teacher..

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Fairgodwin:
[s] I know by now you all know I must be here as long as it's my sweet Ngozi Okonjo. Even if I refuse to comment on Nairaland in a week and I see my dearest role model, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, I must certainly be here, for I certainly cannot resist the temptation not to. [/s]

My dear Ngozi, please keep soaring higher while haters keep hating further but your fan base keep growing larger, even as your admirers keep going stronger, and I, your number one follower keep dreaming bigger.

You're the best example I've set for myself and I shall always strive to follow your path - for you have already set the path for me to earnestly follow. I dream big.
Who knows you? Fvcktard
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Eh woooo. Chineke the Islamizing of Nigeria continues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
In wailers voice Islimization loading. These pple mumu sha.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by mascot87(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
If it were to be him with Buhari or any APC politician, some fools would have started shouting in a mad mans way that they want to islamize Nigeria buy since it's there sister then they start singing her praises.
Hypocrisy is just on the high side in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by tectonotimes: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
u need to be examined.
sarrki:
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
NGOZI!!
The president we never had.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
mekaboy:
See the way they are focused on her? Now see this this and spot the difference. That is how foreign investors focused on Nigeria when she was there. But now Nigeria is focusing and chasing investors.
No wonder Nigeria's economy was diversified under her tenure, no wonder it became developed, no wonder it became industrialized, No wonder unemployment was reduced to the nearest minimum... No wonder...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by danot1030: 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
If Adeosun or any of the Buhari aids are sported taking a picture with this type of a person these children of hate from the SE would have been here shouting Buhari want to islamised Nigeria.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
madridguy:
In wailers voice: Another Islamization agenda grin

MEANWHILE, SHEIK SALATY NAQIBUL ASHRAF INVITES U 2 HIJRAT NABIY, 50YRS REMEMBRANCE OF SHEIK NDA SALATY & AWARDS PRESENTATION. SUNDAY 2/OCT/2016.ONIWAYA SCH.AGEGE L/S.11AM-3PM.

Okonjo wanto islamize the world angry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
hakanai:
Islamitization agenda loading ! Even you Ngozi... grin grin grin cheesy
Nigeria Christians should stop thinking like illiterates.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by marvis13(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
[s]
sarrki:
Hmmmm

[/s]

I have realize that we still have an idiot in this country

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by Ghost447(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmmm

I give up on you.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmmm
Wat exactly has Kemi done?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
I hope you know Islamic Bank of Britain(IBB) has been in existence for over 40 years in UK?!? Islamization my foot!! Stop been hypocritical abeg!!! For the laymen, islamic banking is no-interest banking, it is as simple as that!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Crisis: APC Govs Divided Over Saraki / KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters / Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.