Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election (59796 Views)

Edo: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Governor Elect / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by niyi123: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
catlova2:
How many pdp igbos ve committed suicide pls grin
50 and still counting
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
we all knew, u didn't deserve d victory
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by genearts(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
modath:

You called it right and my Esan friend sort of confirmed your opinion some days ago... Said Edo people won't come out to vote cos they are angry with Osho which sounds crazy to me.....

Why stay in to "show vex" when you don't want osho stooge? Doesn't make sense in any way.....

How is Igbinedion a better choice?

APC jst had to "motivate" people to come out and vote.
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by popcykaylah(m): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
omusiliyu:
Buhari changed the will of Edoans.

The election was rigged.
We're you part of those who riggers ??
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by popcykaylah(m): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
omusiliyu:
Buhari changed the will of Edoans.

The election was rigged.
We're you part of those who rigged it ??
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
All I can see in this Edo gubernatorial is a case of MUSLIMS against CHRISTIANS...and with that, Muslims won't mind going any length to win,...congrats to the muslims,..congrats to our recent recession...congrats to buhari...One nigeria One muslim
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by luluosas(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Stop being a fool
ArcSEMPECJ:
All I can see in this Edo gubernatorial is a case of MUSLIMS against CHRISTIANS...and with that, Muslims won't mind going any length to win,...congrats to the muslims,..congrats to our recent recession...congrats to buhari...One nigeria One muslim

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by blackboy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
People shouting they can't wait till 2019 to vote out blah blahh blahh... I laugh in Spanish!! You think everyone is like GEJ. You all really believe your votes really counted ehh, it was allowed to count cause Jega had outplayed GEJ in the distribution of PVCs and GEJ loyalist told GEJ but he wont interfere then tried when it was too late as the plot against him was stronger than he had ever imagine as he had his foes in key positions - Senate, HOR, INEC, NPF, his party and office etc

When PDP loyalist say free Dasuki I laugh, when Dasuki was first arrested he said he played a major part in the emergence of APC to power and he should not be treated the way he was being treated.

Nigerians, don't be deceived your PVC wont count unless you make it count. Look at how the elections was announced in 2015 Presidential elections is that how the Edo elections were announced? No!! Is that transparency? Noo, well I have stopped criticising this administration , we all should remember we thought WE wanted change but no the powers that be at PDP and in Nigeria wanted change .

Notice I have not made comments on Nairaland nor any other forum against this administration in months because there is no point.

I was not surprised by the election result and the way the result was released also bring to question the genuiness of the result, why postpone it? Why not start releasing/announcing the results as they come in?

PDP , APC etc na the same. Change starts with me!!

Do they listen? Do they care? E no easy. It is well. Change starts with me. God bless Nigeria.
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Smartforecast: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Maxtermind:

Dont be fooled.. you saw pictures photoshopped, dont be ignorant, visit benin city and see for your self.. pdp at the federal level constructed 80% of the roads in benin city . but oshiomole took claim. he owes workers.

I can't believe u just said that ha... Was there last month on official assignment and I was wowed by what I saw... Oshiomole did great... If person do make we talk
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Smartforecast: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
glingev:

Please can you share pictures from the journal. APC governors have been performing wonders especially governor of the State of Osun Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola

I'll find it and post some soon
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Smartforecast: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
martineinstein:
i can see one ozuor here

I get sense pass u... If u had any iota of common reasoning u suppose know say food wey spoil na eye e dey show
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by nduchucks: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
cool [size=20pt]CHANGI[/size] cool
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by koboko69: 12:12am On Sep 30, 2016
jordinsparkles:
it is so unfortunate that your eyes, ears and brains are still not open to see, hear and understand the terrible situation that this worthless APC has put us into.

Which situation. This was bound to happen, whatever Nigeria is experiencing now. Virtually all OPEC countries are experiencing same, so what's the fuss about? Having enough in the reserves would have helpedd a bit, but hell no, the Dasukis, metus, koros, cousins, family members, the mama peace, squandered it all, then we suddenly want to eat our cake and have it!
No country is immune to recession, we shall get out of it soonest, inrespective of terrorists activities in the NE and SS...

Is that clear?
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by taurusmena1(m): 2:04am On Sep 30, 2016
Keep deceiving yourself.Keenly contested indeedm
cubestudio:

Na so your maths horrible reach..did you go thro the results from each LGA to see how closely contested some where
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:29am On Sep 30, 2016
luluosas:
Stop being a fool
you can only know a fool by the way one rushes to call one a fool...get sense or die hard trying
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by jordinsparkles(f): 6:56am On Sep 30, 2016
ihatesycophant:
No One start climbing the tree from the Top. If PDP had prepared a good ground in their sixteen years journey, the country would have been a robust economy, not on the one on paper or r PDP proclaimed.
but APC nko? This is just their first trial, look at what the country is now.
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Mimidiva(f): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2016
AfroKnight:

grin Correct reply. Send me your account number make I send you like $1M.
grin
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by luluosas(m): 11:36am On Sep 30, 2016
Do I have my precious time to be wasted on arguing with you? Go ahead with your delusions
ArcSEMPECJ:
you can only know a fool by the way one rushes to call one a fool...get sense or die hard trying
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by duwdu: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
dondo83:
chaaaaaaaiiii pdp! when will inec count the likes and shares on nairaland ..... heheheeheh

This is the best post I've seen here in a long time. Kudos, dondo83! gringringrin

P34c3
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by duwdu: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
ArcSEMPECJ:

People such as yourself are always there to bury their heads in the sand. Unfortunately, only you can help yourself. Until then, well done!

P34c3
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by tola9ja: 1:08am On Oct 02, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Yessir.. How is London wink
1-1
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by tpapi: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
permanentgrace:
Aside rigging, APC can never win any election in this country again. Not even councillorship position. Who in his right senses would want to vote someone in the same party with a dullard like the iddiot in the aso rock? The election was obviously rigged and should be rejected.
av sent u a pm
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by permanentgrace(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
tpapi:
av sent u a pm
Will reply soon. Although having a bit of challenge accessing that mail at the moment.
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by luluosas(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
Go back and reread your comment and tell me exactly who you are
ArcSEMPECJ:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) / Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos / Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.