Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Woman Living With Two Husband Under One Roof (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Living With Two Husband Under One Roof (photos) (1350 Views)

26 And Still Living With My Parents (advise) / Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Living With Two Husband Under One Roof (photos) by sheddy03: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
A woman, Mai Svova, has got tongues wagging online after news emerged that she has been staying with two husbands under one roof for the past six years.Hmetro reports that Mai Svova made 40-year-old Kephas Takawira and 60-year-old Tambudziko Svova, live together peacefully with her under one roof. She also claimed she didn’t use love portions to achieve this.According to Mai Svova, her husband (Svova) of 15 years’ role is toprovide food since he is gainfully employed while the unemployed Kephas impregnate her to have kids. I strongly believe in Christianity that I do not use love potions to make my two husbands live peacefully, she said. My first husband is the one who helps the family financially since the second one is still to get a job after he lost one. I married the second since my first husband is infertile to give me children and we discussed about it amicably. He asked me to take his nephew secretly to bear children with me but I refused because he was younger than me. Svova allowed me to look for another man to bear children behind his back and that is how I started dating Kephas. Svova had a daughter with another wife when he married me and Kephas dated this daughter behind my back since we are neighbours. I confronted him over it and he promised to stop dating her on condition that I disclose our illicit affair to Svova and this is how it came to light. I have two children with Kephas although Svova’s relatives believe that he is the father of the children. My neighbours were irked by the developments that at one time they wanted Svova to attack Kephas promising him supportand the incident ended at Epworth police station where we received counselling,”she said. Mai Svova told H-Metro Zimbabwe that her relatives are aware of her polygamous marriage and has plans to help Kephas financially in order to pay part of lobola since he is unemployed. Kepahs confirmed living peacefully with Svova saying he prepares food for Svova during mai Tafadzwa’s absence.“We are living peacefully with Svova and whenever our wife is away I prepare food for Svova and when the wife is with me for some days Svova shares a bed with our elder child. Our neighbours are shocked about it but we are not moved by it and we wonder why this story delayed to reach you guys because this has been the situation for some years,”said Kephas.

Re: Woman Living With Two Husband Under One Roof (photos) by faithugo64(f): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
kai
she Strong o
hehehe women and "what a man can do,..."
Re: Woman Living With Two Husband Under One Roof (photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
India supports the marriage of one woman to as much as 7 men. What do you have to say to that?
Re: Woman Living With Two Husband Under One Roof (photos) by Georgemurphy(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ds sound Un-african# I know de grammar is wrong.. dahts exactly how de affair Is
Re: Woman Living With Two Husband Under One Roof (photos) by delishpot: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
What is the news again? I see and hear men marry more than one woman so she marries two men.

1 Like

Re: Woman Living With Two Husband Under One Roof (photos) by sheddy03: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
StunchLord:
India supports the marriage of one woman to as much as 7 men. What do you have to say to that?
never heard of this.
Re: Woman Living With Two Husband Under One Roof (photos) by sheddy03: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Georgemurphy:
Ds sound Un-african# I know de grammar is wrong.. dahts exactly how de affair Is
but e de happen inside Africa.

1 Like

Re: Woman Living With Two Husband Under One Roof (photos) by sheddy03: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
delishpot:
What is the news again? I see and hear men marry more than one woman so she marries two men.
bad news, lolz.
Re: Woman Living With Two Husband Under One Roof (photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
sheddy03:
never heard of this.
Now you know.

(1) (Reply)

A Nice Gift For Ur Spouse This Festive Period. Its Our Promo Season. Get Urs Now / Help, I Need Advise On What To Do / Young Lady Reveals Her Mother's Shocking Reaction After A Man Raped Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.