Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

‘I Was Not Trapped In Ogun Shrine, God Told Me To Stay Quiet' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘I Was Not Trapped In Ogun Shrine, God Told Me To Stay Quiet' (773 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Was Not Trapped In Ogun Shrine, God Told Me To Stay Quiet' by shinystar(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
A Pastor, Prince Adewale Fagbire, who was alleged to have been struck dumb and motionless when he invaded his community shrine at Ketu – Ayetoro in Yewa North Local Government Area of Ogun state recently said he never lost his consciousness.

God, he said, told him to pull down the shrine and say nothing thereafter.

He also alleged that he was assaulted with charms and other fetish objects by the town’s traditionalists all to no avail.

Fabire, who is a Pastor at the Christ Apostolic Church (CAC) in Ayetoro area, stated this on Thursday in a chat with reporters in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Fagbire, son of the past Alaye of Ayetoro, Oba Taiwo Fagbire, who died in 1981 after 20 years reign, said his late father, used to take him to the shrine.

Narrating his experience at the Office of the chairman, Ogun State chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Bishop Tunde Akin – Akinsanya, Fagbire said he chose to “remain calm and mute” during the assault and interrogation at the shrine by the traditionalists and some villagers.

The father of two debunked reports that he was motionless and rescued after intervention of the town’s monarch.

According to him:”God told me that I should go to the shrine to bring out those things for the liberation of Ayetoro.

“When I started what God told me, he told me to do three things in the shrine. That is, I should evacuate the items there, step aside and watch the film.

“I should not say anything when people come out to see me. So, I did as instructed by God on that 20th of September.

“When I was taken to the palace, I told them that all my actions were directed by God and not human beings or the church of God.

READ MORE: http://naijachurchnews.com/god-told-stay-quiet-says-pastor-trapped-ogun-shrine/

Re: ‘I Was Not Trapped In Ogun Shrine, God Told Me To Stay Quiet' by hopefulLandlord: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
lol!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Not Trapped In Ogun Shrine, God Told Me To Stay Quiet' by onyeokeze1: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
To God b d glory!!
Re: ‘I Was Not Trapped In Ogun Shrine, God Told Me To Stay Quiet' by ify2016: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
I said it, the spirit won't let him go.

Mek una check am well, he may be he speaking with the spirit voice.

He needs more help.

Re: ‘I Was Not Trapped In Ogun Shrine, God Told Me To Stay Quiet' by Chanchit: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lmfao! pastor, you can lie o. Eleribu! No be ur fault, those demons suppose use straw suck ur blood finish
Re: ‘I Was Not Trapped In Ogun Shrine, God Told Me To Stay Quiet' by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pastor why you lie eee
you can phurking lie eee

wetin what's then the need for the ritual that was reportedly perfomed? abi na God inform the trado priest to perform that too...

Voice Recording of when God told you or ADONBILIFIT
Re: ‘I Was Not Trapped In Ogun Shrine, God Told Me To Stay Quiet' by menix(m): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pastor! Pastor!!
u can lie for africa ooo..
Re: ‘I Was Not Trapped In Ogun Shrine, God Told Me To Stay Quiet' by Kenzico(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pure LIE!!!!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘I Was Not Trapped In Ogun Shrine, God Told Me To Stay Quiet' by Kenzico(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pure LIE!!!!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘I Was Not Trapped In Ogun Shrine, God Told Me To Stay Quiet' by RobinHez(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2016
This doesn't add up...
Re: ‘I Was Not Trapped In Ogun Shrine, God Told Me To Stay Quiet' by ERONX(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2016
Hmmm
Re: ‘I Was Not Trapped In Ogun Shrine, God Told Me To Stay Quiet' by idu1(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2016
grin

Re: ‘I Was Not Trapped In Ogun Shrine, God Told Me To Stay Quiet' by reallest(f): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2016
Halleluyah,i told some people on nairaland here dat it was a lie,our pastor didn't stay motionless
Re: ‘I Was Not Trapped In Ogun Shrine, God Told Me To Stay Quiet' by HIV1: 9:06am On Sep 30, 2016
Pastors do tell lies more than politicians grin
Re: ‘I Was Not Trapped In Ogun Shrine, God Told Me To Stay Quiet' by raphieMontella: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2016
so the pastor still get mouth ??

The priests of the shrine would be like this..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor W. F. Kumuyi Miracle Crusade Live In Abuja Kicks Off Shortly / Is There A God ? / Bible Stories (30): Isaac & Xenophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.